Home Community Books Cherub The Amazing Cherub
The Amazing Cherub
Follow .
Focus: Books Cherub, Since: 02-10-11
Founder: DreamsAreForDreaming - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 89600
This Cherub Community has the Amazing Cherub stories. If you know of any Cherub stories which should be admitted to the amazing Cherub Community, please PM me (Freakybookreader) and tell me. If you want to become a member of my staff, please also PM me.

Hide and seek by YellowOspreyJaguar reviews
When a geography lesson goes horribly wron 16 year old James Adams face not just CHERUB but enemies as well. Originally TigersRUs' On the run but continued with PERMISSION!
Cherub - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,071 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/19/2011 - Published: 2/8/2011
CHERUB: The Simons Twins by Lulu Bee reviews
Anna and Emma's Dad works for the BBC, but when he gets orders for a report on some gangs stealing stuff not to be published, the two girls get curious. They are determined to find out the truth behind the story, whatever happens. Rated T cos I'm paranoid
Cherub - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 76,238 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/15/2011 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Complete