Home Community Cartoons American Dragon: Jake Long The American Dragon Podcast Archive
The American Dragon Podcast Archive
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons American Dragon: Jake Long, Since: 07-17-08
Founder: Mike Kane - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 60553
This Archive is reserved for stories which were either created for, used in, or are being considered for inclusion in Save The Shows, the American Dragon: Jake Long Podcast ) We also feature staff members work to show what we're made of and in rare cases, work that we find exemplary.

Return of the Clan by Mike Kane reviews
Rose made her wish and the Huntsclan was destroyed, but one survived. Now Jake must fight against all odds to put an end to Huntsmaster Malyns' plot before the return of the clan. I am back after a long hiatus, expect chapter 5 and updated 1-4 quickly
American Dragon: Jake Long - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,091 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/4/2007 - Published: 4/15/2007 - Jake, Rose
Trouble with Physics by ArkansanDragon reviews
I do NOT own American Dragon. That belongs to Disney. Jake and Rose are after another Aztec skull when they're suddenly thrown into another dimention! But now that they have the skull how will they get back home?
American Dragon: Jake Long - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,840 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Jake, Rose - Complete
Firestorm: Fireheart by ArkansanDragon reviews
Beta Reader found! I do NOT own American Dragon. Evil has returned... Part 3 of the Firestorm trilogy
American Dragon: Jake Long - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 31,336 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/12/2013 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Jake, Rose
Firestorm: Darkfire by ArkansanDragon reviews
I do NOT own American Dragon. Part 2 of the Firestorm trilogy. Jake is gone. Now Rose must learn to master her new found powers. Full summary inside.
American Dragon: Jake Long - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 21,551 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/4/2007 - Published: 3/30/2007 - Rose - Complete
Firestorm: Dragonfire by ArkansanDragon reviews
I do NOT own American Dragon. That belongs to Disney. The Huntsclan are dead. Rose is left with no memory of Jake or her life as Huntsgirl. But when an old enemy returns and Jake and the others are captured Rose is their only hope. Full summary inside
American Dragon: Jake Long - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 25,274 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 3/28/2007 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Jake, Rose - Complete