Home Community Books Valdemar universe The Anti Valdemar Coalition
The Anti Valdemar Coalition
Follow .
Focus: Books Valdemar universe, Since: 08-02-05
Founder: Hiron Otsuki - Stories: 26 - Followers: 4 - id: 19559
We're really not against Valdemar... just against the fact that 95 percent of all fics in the ML section are Valdemar fics. Here are the ones that aren't...

Elvenbred by Emily B. Starr reviews
Begins a year after Elvenborn. Kyrtian marries an elven girl who also sees humans as equals, and the current affairs with Shana and the Wizards continue. Title may change.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,903 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/23/2007 - Published: 5/30/2007
Pomp And Circumstance by Alchemist Experiment reviews
Shana didn't know anything about Elven politics, or custom, or how to be charming or demure. She didn't even know how to put on a proper gown how on earth was she going to manage presenting herself as the Lady of the House of Hernalth? Elvenbane AU
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,938 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/22/2007 - Published: 9/28/2007
kiron's freedom by karadragonsflame reviews
just a poem i wrote when i was bored after reading joust. i wish there were more stories about this series. tell me what you think
Valdemar universe - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 192 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/30/2007 - Complete
Time Travelers: The Internee by Salkiethia reviews
Sequel to Time Travelers - The Choosing. Keighven's back and he's getting himself into trouble in what seems to be a parallel universe. LOTS of old friends turning up here!
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,844 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/6/2008 - Published: 3/4/2008
The Last Stand by DeathsRedMinstrel reviews
What would have happened if Eric had lost control of the Nightfliers? What if they stormed Underhill? Now the last and least likely of the Elvenkin is left to face the enemy.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/26/2008 - Complete
Mermaid by Daine Winters reviews
Mira is living with her grandmother for the summer in northern California. She's been having weird dreams and now she's seeing people in the sea. Set in Lackey's Elemental Master's series. Please leave a comment thumbs up or no. Reviews welcome too.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,541 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/10/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009
An Obsidian fic by c.moonlight reviews
A little expansion on how Kellen felt when he found out he was a knight. Sort of. An Obsidian fic.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/29/2009 - Complete
The Dove and the Falcon by Lady Lashana reviews
Kelanthra Carver leaves to fulfill her dream of being a Bard, under the name Kelan. When she passes the Trials, she doesn't reveal that she's a girl like Rune did. With a strict but decent Bard Master and a fellow apprentice that's nice, will she succeed?
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,208 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/13/2008 - Published: 4/10/2008
Symphony for a Quartet by Lady Lashana reviews
AU Based on the book Mad Maudlin and a dream I had. A girl who is a fledging Bard runs away from a foster home and goes to NYC, making a living playing her violin. She becomes friends with Ace and Jaycie, and later Magnus when he appears. Please r & r!
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,804 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/19/2008 - Published: 5/17/2008
Nightheart's Desperate Escape by Shadow Elf Warrior reviews
Nightheart finds both herself and bondmated eagle, Skyee, captives of the notorious criminal ringmaster, Issac. Fearing the outcome of their capture, Nightheart and Skyee must find a way to escape before the circus reaches their destination. UNDER REVISION. WILL REPOST
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,030 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/12/2008 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Complete
Parts Fade by Alchemist Experiment
Elvenbane fic, spoilers for the first book. Shana tried so hard to be what everyone wanted, but it was hard to be strong when all she wanted to do was mourn.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Published: 5/1/2007 - Complete
Sighing For a Better World by Alchemist Experiment reviews
Halfblood Chronicles Fic, ValynMero Valyn knew he shouldn't look at Shadow in that way, knew he shouldn't dream about him. But he couldn't stop himself.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,683 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/25/2007 - Complete
The First Step by Alchemist Experiment reviews
Halfblood Chronicles Fic. It wasn't fair, Valyn felt, that the boy should look on him with fear in his eyes Valyn was only trying to help. But how could a halfblood look on any Elven Lord without fear?
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/25/2007 - Complete
The Cardinal and the Falcon by Tris16 reviews
A girl named Kira Jerlan attends the Trials under the name Kiran. Unlike Rune, she does not reveal herself and remains disgused as boy as an apprentice. Story begins at the same time as Four and Twenty Blackbirds. Please R & R.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,604 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/23/2007 - Published: 11/21/2006
Definite and Inexorable by Mara Greengrass reviews
The House of Leaf and Star was customarily a serene place...
Valdemar universe - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,237 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2006 - Complete
Beauty by The Daxinator reviews
Obsidian Trilogy. It’s just our two favorite mages being boys while learning a little about one another. Part one of the Pretty Arc. Kellen Cilarnen Slash.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,715 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/5/2006 - Complete
Outside the Gates by Lanche reviews
Obsidian Trilogy: A short story of Idalia's first moments outside the gates after her banishment.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 703 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Complete
Rain of Fire by AscendingRain reviews
In the book, To Light a Candle, there is a scene where the Shadowed Elves attack Ysterialpoerin and attempt to burn the Elven City. I wrote this poem about that for English Class.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 266 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2006 - Complete
Hope Heals All by DarkJewel K'Shenya reviews
What is a young woman to do when she cannot remember who she is or why she can do strange things. Set in the SERRAed Edge universe. Please Read and Review.
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 424 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2005
Llyraen in action... by Llyraen Seaeyes reviews
based on the SERRAted Edge series or whatever it is, about a new character, me, and my life in minute detail... just kidding. PG13 for language and maybe questionable content later on. my first fan-fic so I really need reviews and help and ideas and sugg
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,388 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/19/2002 - Published: 3/24/2001
God Is In The Details by Misura reviews
[SERRAted edge] Tannim gets into a bit of nonmagical trouble.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,127 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/4/2005
Big Machine by Avelera reviews
Finally, a Bedlam's Bard fic! Sort of, ts a music video that I imagined for it to the song Big Machine by the Goo Goo Dolls. Set in my favorite part of the book between the concert and Korendil waking up. It really improves the song.
Valdemar universe - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,458 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/21/2002 - Complete
Dance My Painting, I'll Paint Your Dancing by Hiron Otsuki reviews
She avoided all of the other tenants of Guardian House, but when the only other person on her floor decided to take that as a personal offense, things between the two of them heated up before she could snap her fingers and say, 'Tango for Two.'
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,050 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/20/2004 - Published: 3/12/2004 - Complete
A Broken Violin by Hiron Otsuki reviews
Reanna: a girl with BWS. Chris: a guy with no purpose in life. When abusive circumstances force Reanna from her own home and into Chris's, Child Protection Services steps into a situation fraught with magic and danger. Can still more magic save them all?
Valdemar universe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 32,433 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/8/2006 - Published: 4/23/2004