Home Community Movies Inception The Architect & The Forger
The Architect & The Forger
Follow .
Focus: Movies Inception, Since: 07-26-10
Founder: Strange.x.And.x.Beautiful - Stories: 78 - Followers: 25 - id: 83836
A community for the minority of fics for Ariadne and Eames, because somehow it just works

Let Me Fill Those Empty Spaces by blacksouledbutterfly reviews
"Well, I suppose I don't need to ask what you've been doing lately, do I?"
Inception - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,490 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/24/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
The Master Thief by blacksouledbutterfly reviews
Eames only shows up to her apartment when he's injured.
Inception - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,798 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/24/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Lady to Woo by The Shrubbery reviews
A short one-shot/drabble of Eames's fleeting feelings of love for Ariadne.
Inception - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 897 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Recollections by Naril reviews
There are things that make Ariadne doubt her relationship with a certain Forger. The secrets he keeps are eating at her and there is very little she can do. But things have a tendency to rear their ugly head in the most untimely situations.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,163 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Published: 9/25/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Someone To Look Out For Her by kendertaunt reviews
One-shot. Eames and Ariadne figure out her place on the team one night.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,790 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Renaissance Man by Triangulum reviews
"I can hear you in there, Ariadne," he called. "I'm a thief sweetheart, do you really think I can't get through a hotel lock?" Rated T.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,412 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Catch Me If You Can by Aviala Ordali reviews
The team works a job for a friend of Saito. With Cobb pushing himself further and further out of the spotlight, the chain of command is changing. Pushing more power on dear ol' Eames. And with Eames comes only one thing...mischief. ONESHOT
Inception - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/2/2011 - Eames, Ariadne
Coughs and Sneezes by Naril reviews
There needs to be a FLUFF genre in here. Only mild Hurt/Comfort. 'If there was one thing Ariadne hated, it was being ill.' Eames visiting does not help or does it?
Inception - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,473 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/31/2011 - Ariadne, Eames
Give it a Guess by Skylarking reviews
What would be Eames's name? Ariadne takes it upon herself to figure it out. And obviously, Eames has his fun with it.
Inception - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,293 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Hiccups by Naril reviews
First attempt at CRACK. After the Fischer job, the team goes celebrating. Ariadne as usual is curious and after a few drinks has some questions about the technicalities of Eames' abilities. Rated T because I'm paranoid.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,615 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/17/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Macaroni Cheese by xImperialGirlx reviews
She's dead, but he keeps seeing her in his dreams. In the middle of a job, she suggests him to cook for their children. One-shot.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Do It Yourself by Vashti reviews
"Do you know who I am? I'm an Architect. I build dreamscapes. What makes you think you can hold us here?"
Inception - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,077 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Men Like Me by Triangulum reviews
He moved his hand to her face, tracing her cheekbone with the back of his hand. Ariadne's heart was beating so hard she was sure it was going to launch itself right out of her ribcage. One shot, Ariadne/Eames. T to be safe.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,832 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Drabbles for AriE by Naril reviews
attempt to jumpstart my muse: ten more drabbles in new chapter
Inception - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,938 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 6/2/2011 - Ariadne, Eames
Contagious by memoriaregalis reviews
How can one damn cold be so awful? One-Shot
Inception - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 731 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Masks by Naril reviews
Eames allows Ariadne insight into his past at her insistance but the little architect does not realise how big a secret he is prepared to share and what it means to shatter a man's protective mask and that she will have to pick up the pieces.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,028 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Eames, Ariadne - Complete
Strength by Naril reviews
'Sometimes all it took was a look in his direction and he would be there, helping her to pick up the pieces of herself.' Ariadne doesn't need someone to carry her but someone to show her she can get up by herself. Eames knows that, more than she does.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,313 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Published: 6/26/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Of Love And Coffee by MindBottled reviews
A certain Forger plays a prank on an Architect that backfires or does it?
Inception - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,793 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Eames, Ariadne - Complete
Come Back to Bed by Deleting123456 reviews
oneshot. Eames has a nightmare. Ariadne and Arthur both get him to come back to bed in their own ways. Ariadne/Arthur/Eames
Inception - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 315 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/6/2011 - Eames, Ariadne - Complete
I'm to blame by BlackxValentine reviews
Life sure has a funny way of showing you who your friends are, sometimes it proves it in the most tragic ways. Ariadne learns first hand how much she cares for her teammate when he puts his life on the line for her and the child inside her. A/A, A/E
Inception - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,429 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/11/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Sweet and Low by Voldemort's Spawn reviews
A series of ten drabbles about the relationship between Ariadne and Eames not in chronological order using random songs from shuffle. The titles of each drabble correspond with the song that inspired it.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,714 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Never Gonna Leave This Bed by InceptionErection reviews
Ari and Eames have been dating for three years now, and Eames is acting a little shady. See what's going on here. Probably not what you think but, whateva. This is for all them Arimes lovers. A/E. A short little ONE-SHOT. Songfic. I own nothing.
Inception - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,688 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Scarf Ace by PenPistola reviews
One day Ariadne gets home from the laundromat and finds one of her scarves is missing, but there's a man's shirt in its place. On a whim she decides to wear it out the next time she does laundry... only to run into a man wearing her scarf.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/17/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
Morning Bet by Miss Caitie Jo reviews
How Eames found out where Ariadne lived.
Inception - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 824 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
If I Am A Stranger by littledaybreaker reviews
After the death of their son, Eames is forced to tell Ariadne the truth about himself.
Inception - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,061 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/24/2011 - Ariadne, Eames - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »