Home Community General The Archive for Self Inserts and Original Characters
The Archive for Self Inserts and Original Characters
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-27-14
Founder: Yellow Horse - Stories: 9,786 - Followers: 1,044 - Staff: 5 - id: 117072
This community's purpose is to collect original character (OC) and self insert (SI) stories. These stories come from every fan fiction category and genre on this site. Please note that some of these stories do contain graphic descriptions of sex, violence, harsh language, reincarnation and other religious themes. Read at your own risk, and I hope you enjoy your time here at the Archive for SIs and OCs. Have a nice day.

Telling Tales by Lord Trent Blackmore reviews
A young man finds himself thrust into a situation he'd rather never be in, into a position that he'd never want to be in. Though he'd rather just go home, or curl up in a room and hide away, that option isn't available to him. All he can do is keep going forward. (Self-Insert)
Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,478 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 34 - Published: 9/12 - Caster, OC
The Fire Waltz by Rogue Fifty-Two reviews
This is the story of Robin Kennedy, who tried and failed to save a world that was not his own. A semi-realistic self-aware OC character is pulled from our world into the Harry Potter books, but finds that the longer he spends there, things are not what they seem, and every action has a consequence. Elements are incorporated from Stephen King's novels and Twin Peaks.
Crossover - X-overs & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 38,063 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/23 - Published: 8/8
Unfortunate Events by Lonewalker reviews
Sometimes, when one insists on not wanting to become a Shinobi, it is best to listen to them.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,907 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 1,463 - Follows: 434 - Published: 2/17/2013 - Complete
Agents in Training - Team Echo by Agent Walker 05 reviews
After S.H.I.E.L.D. rebuilt they also rebuilt the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy. It's not like it once was. There's a new teenage training program that trains qualified teenagers to be S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. A part of a specialized team. STRIKE Team Echo. Can they defeat the mysterious new threat that plagues all of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 33,228 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/24 - Published: 6/12 - P. Coulson, M. May, Skye/Daisy J., OC
Delta Alpha Six: Operation Dead Zone by Kirabaros reviews
What is Operation Dead Zone? That is the question as a dead Marine corporal has Team Gibbs working with a former NCIS agent to find out. For Delta Alpha Six, it is redemption for a an incident that had him disavowed, but at what cost? Secrets are revealed as he strives to keep Team Gibbs from getting into trouble and may up costing more than what he bargained for. Part 1 of 3.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 30,115 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/17 - Published: 8/21 - [Ziva D., OC] Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tim M.
A Devil Sick Of Sin by Apollo139 reviews
Jasper Baratheon will need to contend with shifting loyalties, quarrelling brothers and the treacherous political game of King's Landing to make sure his family survives and the realm prospers. With enemies around every corner, whether they be lions or mockingbirds, vipers or dragons, Jasper must somehow rally his ragged group of loyal supporters into an effective, unified front.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,788 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 9/23 - Published: 7/28 - Robert B., Renly B., Stannis B., OC
The Son of Kratos by Caliber98 reviews
While Percy Jackson was off saving the world, Owen Kemp bided his time, safe in the knowledge that when his chance came, he'd take it. Only, he didn't realise his chance would arise in the way it did. [Mostly!Canon Compliant] [Original Male Character Protagonist!]
Crossover - God of War & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,849 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 9/23 - Published: 7/24 - Annabeth C., Percy J., OC
Magic EXE: The Video Game by DetectiveSky612 reviews
When a teen with no memory is dropped into a dark forest with no identity, a small clockwork sprite, and only a sword and crossbow to defend himself with, he finds that help is available to those that ask for it... Join Alabaster Dresden as he blunders through the main story: Harry Potter. Ongoing Gamer-inspired SI fic starting around the start of Philosopher's Stone.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,519 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 12/19/2016 - Albus D., Rubeus H., OC
The Black Lion by The Last Bullet reviews
The Black Lion was in front of her. Long golden hair touching his shoulders, high cheekbones and those green eyes that studied at her. She had never seen a man so handsome. Septa Mordane always told her men don't like to be called beautiful but beautiful he was.
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,609 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 8/25 - Published: 7/21 - [Sansa S., OC] Tyrion L., Jaime L.
The Avenging Speedster by Ryanwan reviews
Maxwell Stark is Tony and Pepper’s son, who began to help his father become Iron Man, but was injured during his fight with the Iron Monger. Two years later, he somehow awoke from a coma to see that he has special abilities, and a future Avenger was created. ShurixOC.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,827 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 3/14 - OC, Iron Man/Tony S., Nick F.
Revengers Assemble by Ryanwan reviews
Many heroes and villians begin to gather upon the strange planet known as Sakaar. Now they must learn to work together so that they may take down a new threat to Asgard that shall soon become a threat to all.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,485 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 5/24 - [Brunnhilde/Valkyrie, OC] Thor O.
The Spider's Sword by Ryanwan reviews
Richard Potts, aka the Sword, is the son of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts and was once one of the best soldiers the U.S had ever had, but he was discharged and now all he wants to do is retire from the action. But trouble keeps on coming around and soon he meets a certain redhead spy who seems to have similar pains as him, and she changes his life as he changes hers.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 97,016 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 8/6 - Published: 9/2/2017 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., OC]
Ninja Gamer by DragonKnightRyu reviews
So, dying sucks, but hey, I get a chance at reincarnation with a special power, and that power is 'The Gamer' so that's awesome! But... I'm being reincarnated into the world of Naruto, where giant chakra beasts can nuke you, crazy Uchiha roam who want to rule the world with the power of the moon, a guy who thinks he's a god wants to 'share his pain'. Yup, I am going to die again...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 177,089 - Reviews: 1360 - Favs: 3,367 - Follows: 3,942 - Updated: 8/11 - Published: 11/12/2017 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kakashi H., OC
Culture Clash by The Bonfire Storyteller reviews
Canadian high school student William Fabron has the chance to visit Bonyari High School for a year while studying abroad. He is (un?)fortunate enough to have Ichijo Rakku take him in as a foreign exchange family, and he tells of his time there through his journal. Little does Will know what kind of mischief he will get into with his new friend...
Nisekoi/ニセコイ - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,187 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/9/2015 - Published: 10/3/2015 - OC, Raku I.
Why is Everything at This School Cursed? by Berserkerlord reviews
Johnathon Selwyn has always loved adventure, so when his brother gets expelled and runs away after searching for the legendary Cursed Vaults, he's practically chomping at the bit to find out just what happened. But this search for truth and adventure may end up being more than he initially bargained for. A fanfic based on "Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,418 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 5/10 - OC
An Ethan Andrew Black Love Story-Forever& Always by booksandmagic27
based on a rp I had made in this story Ethan meets a girl named Erin and they fall in love she is a Gryffindor& so is he . She then discovers that Ethan is Sirius 's son .
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 1,550 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 8/6/2017 - Hermione G., Sirius B., Neville L., OC
Sihir of Slytherin by SihirTheSlytherin reviews
With a dark family history that he tries to shy away from, a young man must come to terms with himself and his beliefs when he is sorted into a House famous for creating Dark Wizards... (A new story set during the time of Harry Potter's adventures, years 1-7 and afterwards. Based on a mix of Book and Film, with some outside influence and original content.)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,800 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/25 - Published: 6/19 - Hermione G., Justin F., Padma P., OC
Wizard-ish by Mmackoff reviews
16 Year old Michael Davis can't do magic, but that doesn't mean that he's not a wizard, but doesn't that contradict itself? Not exactly. Watch as he meets our favorite characters, falls in love, and becomes a member of the Department of Mysteries? What?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,706 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/16 - Published: 7/28 - Harry P., OC, Victoire W.
A Loyal Friend by malic124 reviews
Scott Peck attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at the same time as Harry Potter and his friends. He was instrumental in several events that took place during their time at Hogwarts and was tasked with a dangerous assignment designed to bring about the fall of Lord Voldemort. This is a rewrite of my original story, with altered and additional scenes.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Fantasy - Chapters: 51 - Words: 105,821 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 3/22 - Severus S., Albus D., OC - Complete
Norman Schneider, and The Wands of Tears by NebStorm
This story is about a boy who grew up in an orphanage only to find out he is a wizard. He will have many adventures and time to get to know his new family and his old one. This story takes place three years after the war in Hogwarts and the fall of you know who.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,273 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 8/18/2017 - OC, G. Ollivander
Double Duel Dine by Thetruehero reviews
Total OC! Main character is mine. Marcus Dine has never been courageous, he has never been ambitious, he has never been clever, but what he has always been is loving and kind. When he arrives to Hogwarts wounds are reopened, enemies are made, and a dangerous beast is unleashed upon the castle that only he can stop! First twenty chapters are just OC and then it merges into book 1
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 46 - Words: 56,894 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/13 - Published: 7/9 - Severus S., Albus D., Minerva M., OC
Casting out - A rod against the currents by Nazarkovn reviews
An alternative take on the Merula X Anon genre. Watch a developed protagonist slowly and naturally befriend Merula and eventually... Who knows what might happen! AU because it deviates from Hogwarts Mystery at points.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,271 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/10 - Published: 7/26 - OC, Merula S.
The Last of His Kind (New) by Vergil Leonidas reviews
Following the demise of his home Vergil Leonidas, half-devil half-human, reluctantly found his place at Hogwarts. Being dubbed 'You-Know-Who Incarnate' really didn't help, even if he had no idea who that was. But, despite everything, he would be lying if he said it wasn't worth it in the end.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,964 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 73 - Published: 7/16 - [OC, Hermione G.] Draco M., Severus S.
Welcome to Hogwarts: Another Story (Book 1) by Tony0423
Join Tony, a young new wizard, and his friends in the castle we all hold dear; Hogwarts! Going through the many trials of which may or may not terrorize the inhabitants of the said castle in the process. I suck at summaries, I promise the story is better than it sounds. I don't own Harry Potter, disclaimer so I don't have to do it every chapter. Updated once every week.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,374 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/12 - Published: 6/13 - OC
The Journey of the Second Padawan by Vendicor reviews
Obi-wan Kenobi first thought he would get his Padawan the second he saw the young padawan walk down the steps of the transport. However it was the second individual who came next was the one he was expecting... sort of. Follow Mat as he goes through the clone wars, fighting through a terrifying and eye-opening war. (Image does not belong to me.)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 76,534 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 8/8 - Published: 8/23/2017 - Ahsoka T., Obi- Wan K., Captain Rex, OC
5,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »