Home Community Books Alex Rider The Assassin and the Spy - the Best of Yassen/Alex
The Assassin and the Spy - the Best of Yassen/Alex
Follow .
Focus: Books Alex Rider, Since: 01-18-09
Founder: Doc Blue - Stories: 11 - Followers: 1 - id: 66224
The title is pretty self explanatory. This is a collection of the best Yassen/Alex slash. If you have any recommendations, please contact me. If you want to be a staff member please contact me.

My Reality by ObsessivelyOdd reviews
Alex has a nightmare, a nightmare that repeats whenever he closes his eyes. But is it more than just a dream? After all, reality is just what you make of it. One-Shot. Sort of Alex/Yassen
Alex Rider - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,204 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Complete
The Dark Side of the Moon by H.J. Bender reviews
Three weeks before his sixteenth birthday, Alex Rider was committed at the Brookwood Institute of Mental Health in Surrey, England. One-shot.
Alex Rider - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,078 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 17 - Published: 9/10/2010 - Alex R./Cub, Yassen G. - Complete
Hot Days, Wild Knights by H.J. Bender reviews
MI6 sends Alex to investigate the Medieval Faire in Glasgow, Scotland...in drag. Crack! Mayhem! Shocking twists! ...Sort of. Oh, just read it.
Alex Rider - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,130 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Alex R./Cub, Yassen G. - Complete