Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia The Aurion Family
The Aurion Family
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 10-14-04
Founder: BBQ Bert - Stories: 39 - Followers: 35 - Staff: 5 - id: 5997
This is a community for those that support Kratos and his relationship with his family. Archive will include fics that focus on KratosxAnna, their relationship with each other, and their relationship with their son, Lloyd. No incest!

From Past to Future by Shadow Kaleb reviews
Love can come in ways no one would expect... But however it comes, love breaks barreirs, love travels the longest distances, love surpasses all things... Love can soften the hardest of hearts. KratosXAnna
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,368 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/6/2005
Lost by Piaohara reviews
CONTAINS HEAVY SPOILERS! ...A short Song-Fic about Kratos's thoughts at Anna's death and so on... Please Review.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 807 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/19/2005
Is Cupid Green? by Kasan Soulblade reviews
This is the story of how Kratos and Anna came together, or rather how a green furred someone made them come together.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,302 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/17/2006 - Published: 4/13/2005 - Kratos A.
If You Just Believe by Javelin the Silent One reviews
A lonely night in Palmacosta, Lloyd Irving has a nightmare...and one man begins the painful road to healing. Oneshot, please R&R First ToS fic3
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,016 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/29/2005 - Complete
A new Beginning by Aio reviews
MASSIVE SPOILERS Lloyd and Kratos have started a new journey in which Lloyd will be trained by Kratos. During their journey, Lloyd finds out the truth about his Exsphere... What will Lloyd do now that he has found out? Kranna, Colloyd, Sheelos... R&R
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,216 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 7/14/2006 - Published: 3/30/2005 - Kratos A., Lloyd I.
Somehere I Belong by Digidynasty reviews
This is a song fic, from Kratos POV. It's spoken towards Lloyd as Kratos is confronted with decision to either stay with Mithos and destroy his son, or become the father he always wanted. But it all depends on one thing...where does he belong?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,540 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/26/2005
What Had Been by Vyctori reviews
Winter is coming. For the two fugitives from Cruxis, it means hardship--especially once she tells him about the one thing that could make it worse.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,503 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/25/2005
Double Edged Sword by Kasan Soulblade reviews
KratosxAnna fic please R&R. Kratos is a man of many facets, he is the betrayer, the savior, and in the end the origin of hope. This is the story of his one love and attempted flight from the evil he was bound to.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 45 - Words: 170,744 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/15/2005 - Published: 3/17/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Darkness Faded In The Light by Blair Kathen reviews
A song fic in Anna's point of view spoilers may be included. A tragic tale of when Anna, Kratos and Lloyd, were seperated...one shot, R&R, please review!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,758 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/17/2005 - Complete
Defenseless by joshuaorrizonte reviews
There is little that Kratos Aurion fears. The tiny human being in his arms is one of them. (SPOILERS! One-shot)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/17/2005 - Complete
Life through the eyes of an angel by CelestialSanctity reviews
It's been 15 years since Kratos has lost his beloved wife and son, but life goes on...And that boy, Lloyd...could it be..?Memories and Sins hold the answer....a Kratos x Anna fic
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,859 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/9/2005 - Published: 3/5/2005
Lullaby For Grownups by Difinity reviews
(Spoilers, Oyako one-shot) Papa. Such a simple word. Never in his life did he imagine that he would hear an innocent little voice address him that way. To see a small child stare at him with such open love and adoration…it was a truly remarkable sight.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,360 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/6/2005 - Complete
Savior of the World by Lost in Crimson reviews
A little poem involving Lloyd and Kratos...and the fate of the world.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 254 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/7/2004 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Where You Are by VilyaSage reviews
It's Christmas. It's snowing, and cold. A candle burns on a lone grave behind a house in Iselia Forest...and one man remembers. (Merry Christmas everybody!)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,945 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2004
Close Your Eyes by KratosAnna luver reviews
I am not good with sumaries or spelling but oh well! One man meets one woman but when man kills woman, can he bring her back?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 2/20/2005 - Published: 2/16/2005
Tears by joshuaorrizonte reviews
But Daddy was carrying me again and I loved that and I loved Daddy and everything was okay while I was with Daddy... (KxA, spoilers)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,328 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/11/2005 - Published: 2/11/2005
Kratos and Anna by MithosYggdrasill0612 reviews
Kratos descends to Earth in order to find a way to weild the Eternal sword. Kratos meets Anna and it's love at first site!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,975 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/4/2005
Lies of Omission by joshuaorrizonte reviews
Anna knows now who Kratos is- and how Kratos feels- both things the mercenary intended to keep quiet. How will she react?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,622 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/5/2005
N i g h t i n g a l e by Difinity reviews
Years ago, two people's paths crossed as they heard a nightingale. Romance blossoms between them as they fight to escape from those who wish to destroy them, but in the midst of all the turmoil, they can still hear the nightingale's song...KratosxAnna
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,509 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/5/2005
Difficult task by Lil-Samuu reviews
During game bit of angst featuring Kratos with some Colette and Lloyd fluff thrown in because they're so cute. CONTAINS SPOILERS!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,185 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/29/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Forever Yours by Katraa reviews
[Contains Spoilers] [Kranna] [SongFics Based Off of The Aurion Family bond] [In game, Pre Game] [R&R]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/28/2006 - Published: 1/19/2005 - Complete
Hope by Piro the Renagade writer reviews
what really happened after Kratos saves Anna. rating due to sexual situations in later chapters (not too much but some) language and violence
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/20/2005
Father by Sorehai reviews
A little poem from Lloyd to Kratos. Enjoy.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 157 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/17/2005 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
The Fallen Warrior by SilentAsian25 reviews
A poem about Kratos' feelings the night of Anna's death. (Spoilers)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/10/2005
I Promise by Houjun Ri reviews
[KratosxAnna] Anna meets a strange man. Will she find out who he really is? What will he do to her on their journey to escape from the ranch?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,023 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/28/2005 - Published: 12/23/2004 - Kratos A.
39 | Page 1 2 Next »