Home Community Books Harry Potter The Awesomeness of Founders
The Awesomeness of Founders
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 09-10-11
Founder: Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re - Stories: 13 - Followers: 1 - id: 95182
Because we all know we love it. A lot. I've read quite a few Founders fics in my day- these are only the best. Note: Despite my personal preferences, I try to choose a variety of ships. Oh yeah and there's no slash. Sorry.

My Dearest Hufflepuff by Treta Aysel reviews
It was all in good fun, just something between friends.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/19/2012 - Helga H., Godric G. - Complete
Cold in the Grave by JDPhoenix reviews
Salazar returns to Hogwarts.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,762 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Salazar S. - Complete
to turn back time by silverandviolet reviews
You knew that he would leave. Then why hadn't you stopped him? - Godric Gryffindor - for The Second Person POV Competition
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 157 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Salazar S., Godric G. - Complete
In Search of Paradise by The Book of Erised reviews
They were looking for a hiding place. Instead, they found each other.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,200 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/5/2012
Four by Joyful-Sound reviews
Four founders. Four personal treasures. Four drabbles glimpsing into what it took for each object to find its way into the hands of each respective founder. Complete.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,329 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 12/21/2011 - Published: 12/16/2011 - Godric G., Rowena R. - Complete
The Day Rowena Ravenclaw Was Almost Hanged by MyPhoenixLament reviews
GG x RR The day that Rowena Ravenclaw was almost hanged, but was not, in the end, because Godric Gryffindor decided to be heroic and save her. A tale in which Rowena unexpectedly becomes a damsel in distress.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,202 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/30/2007 - Godric G., Rowena R. - Complete
The Truth in the Lie by minna.bird reviews
Salazar has never hesitated to do whatever is necessary to achieve an end, but he starts to question his own wisdom when a plan to put Godric out of his lovesick misery goes awry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/21/2011 - Salazar S., Helga H. - Complete
Unseemly by Gamma Orionis reviews
Rowena is paid a visit by a certain snake. Or rather, a certain man in the form of a snake. Written for Asking Me Where my Love Grows' First Kiss Challenge on the HPFC forum.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 458 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Rowena R., Salazar S. - Complete
Cup of Destiny by Rose of the West reviews
The Fat Friar tells his story to one of Hogwarts's new ghosts. For the Hogwarts Houses community on LJ.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,713 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/5/2011 - Fat Friar, Helga H. - Complete
Farewells by Janey Faith Banquee reviews
The final stand between Rowena and Salazar before he left the Hogwarts Four for good.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Rowena R., Salazar S. - Complete
Helena by Chibi-Penguin-Chan reviews
Rowena Ravenclaw is pregnant, but not everyone is happy to hear it. So what happens with the father of the child leaves suddenly? What will happen to it, and the remaining founders of the once happy school?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/28/2008 - Rowena R., Salazar S.
The Hogwarts Four by Bookworm1025 reviews
Did you ever wonder how Hogwarts was founded? How the founders got along? How Salazar left, and how Hogwarts grew to be a top-notch magic school? Find out in The Hogwarts Four! Yeah, I suck at summaries, sorry.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,824 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 5/26/2011 - Godric G., Rowena R.