Home Community Games Kingdom Hearts The BEST OF THE BEST AKUROKU.
The BEST OF THE BEST AKUROKU.
Follow .
Focus: Games Kingdom Hearts, Since: 04-09-09
Founder: terra hotaru - Stories: 20 - Followers: 4 - id: 68855
AkuRoku fics that has been able to move me so much that I'm just tearing up, overwhelmed by all the surging emotions, sitting and just reading until it ends. GREAT fics.I refrain from putting in PWP in here. Smuts yep, but with great plots.

Sugar Rush by LifesLover reviews
To Axel, Roxas was like sugar. Not in the way that the acerbic, sarcastic blond actually was pure spun sugar, but that he went to Axel’s head like a sugar rush and gave Axel a high that lasted for days. /Companion fic to Triple Dog Dare You. For 8/13 day/
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,417 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Axel, Roxas - Complete
Cherry Lips by LifesLover reviews
As the redhead's hand slid up Roxas' thigh and under his skirt, Roxas realized that he'd reached a dilemma. Somehow, he was going to blame this on Naminé. /AkuRoku for terra hotaru. Happy Birthday! Based on Garbage song of the same title/
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,493 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 21 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Axel, Roxas - Complete
Protecting Me by Onemoreparadise reviews
A potion gone wrong causes Roxas to age back to his toddler years. This leaves Axel to look after his three year old best friend who is introducing the concept of feeling and love to the Organization members! Including Axel! AkuRoku. Zemyx. Marxene
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 121,890 - Reviews: 759 - Favs: 605 - Follows: 554 - Updated: 7/13/2011 - Published: 7/2/2006 - Axel, Roxas