Home Community Anime/Manga Battle B-Daman The Bdamage's Vault
The Bdamage's Vault
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Battle B-Daman, Since: 04-01-08
Founder: Beaslays - Stories: 24 - Followers: 1 - id: 57185
Looking for quality Battle B-daman fics? Then you've come to the right place. Only stories written at a high school or higher level of quality will be found here. No MarySues or GaryStus, OC's are acceptable. Slash is accepted.

TWIST: Encouragement by l'envoi reviews
[T.W.I.S.T.] Wen can cheer you up. Don't be surprised on how he does it, though.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 492 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/15/2007 - Complete
Thunderstorm by vinegarette-kiss reviews
ONESHOT AU 01 – Comfort. Familiar things are most comforting – Enjyu never thought he’d be glad to be yelling at a blonde for bring such mess into Enjyu’s carefully tidied flat. 30 TOPICS. GrayXEnjyu. Shounenai.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,652 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/13/2007 - Complete
Forlorn by l'envoi reviews
[ON HIATUS] It takes just one mistake to fling a world into chaos. :: AU
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,143 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/18/2007
Goodbye, Brother by l'envoi reviews
If someone took the one who meant so much to you, would you forgive their killers? I'm not sure that I can... :: Terry's POV :: OneShot :: 03.24.07: It's my bro's birthday. :D
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,295 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/25/2007 - Complete
Beginning to learn, Beginning to Love by vinegarette-kiss reviews
DISCONTINUED After breaking free of the darkness, Cain begins to change with the help of Joshua. Three years later, the now mute Cain lives peacefully in his inherited mansion with Joshua. However a visit from Yamato & the gang changes it all.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,659 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/22/2006 - Published: 8/19/2006
Black Rose Zero by KiraDeLindra reviews
A turn of events gave Yamato great powers and soon he must embark on a journey where he will meet allies and enemies alike.However, how could he be so sure that he's really the hero? The world, is equivalent to a black rose. AU
Battle B-Daman - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,582 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/31/2006 - Published: 12/21/2006
Diamond in the Rough by vinegarette-kiss reviews
AU A year's work at The Mansion for the life of his sister sounds way too good to be true for Gray. But things are never as they seem and soon he's pulled into the power struggle between NC's most nefarious crime syndicates. YAOI DRAMA HET REWRITTEN
Battle B-Daman - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,333 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/28/2006 - Published: 8/19/2006 - Gray M. V., Cain M.
All For Love by Witch Girl Pilar reviews
Bull is engaged to marry Karat. But when Karat gets kidnapped by a familiar villian, he will stop at nothing to save his fiancée, even if it means giving up his career... Contains most BullXKarat and some WenXLiennaXEnjyu. FINISHED
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,553 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/20/2006 - Published: 5/7/2006 - Complete
Shut Down by vinegarette-kiss reviews
Summary: And I know that it’s all over. For me, not for them. They still have long journeys to continue, places to go, people to be with. I close my eyes and take a final gulp of air. I’m ready, ready to go. I’ve done my part. BIERCE POV.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,929 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/25/2006 - Complete
Cos I Can by vinegarette-kiss reviews
Gray is tired of his friend's spontaniety. It seems that everything they do is never thought through at all. But then Gray discovers spontaniety is always a bad thing....especially if it involves Terry. GrayXTerry Shounenai
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,463 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/25/2006 - Complete
Happily Ever After by vinegarette-kiss reviews
Leanne, Marilyn and Carat gather for their girl time together, Marilyn points out something that Bull and Carat are perfect for each other. Remebering her parents tradgedy Carat begins to wonder if they will go down the same path.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,403 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/21/2006 - Complete
Genuine Fallacy by Spotstar reviews
The BDaMage is the Goddess of the BDaWorld, and shows the BDaman characters' lives on TV to make a profit. Now, see what happens when she goes too far, causing the BDaman Characters to find out and eventually react. Rated T due to paranoia. Oneshot.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,497 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/14/2006 - Complete
Oh Brother My Brother by Silent Child reviews
Enjyu takes Liena out on a date, but like any protective brother, Gray disapproves. [Oneshot]
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,376 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/22/2006 - Complete
The Day After Tomorrow by l'envoi reviews
Yamato and the gang have succeeded in defeating Marda B. and the long war in the BDaWorld is over, but what happens after that? :: R&R please! :: Oneshot ::
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2006 - Complete
From the Inside by Aquaflares reviews
.:On Hiatus:. What if Li refused to help Enju, forcing him to turn to another person for help... Tsubame. Sort of AU, yaoi, het, multiple pairings.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,512 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/21/2006 - Published: 3/16/2006
BRIC by Subwaychan reviews
Bdaman Revolution Intercontinental Championship B.R.I.C is the story of Andrew, an average guy who stumbles into the realm of Intercontinental Bdaman playing. Join him and other new and original characters as they fight for the Revolution Cup.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,779 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/17/2006 - Published: 4/13/2006
BDafire Bull! by Subwaychan reviews
Bull's super ego allows him to win impossible matches, but when the Shadow Alliance discovers this power and attempts to manipulate it, the world of Bdaman is changed forever... Starts as a comedy, ends as a tragedy... Now Complete!
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,297 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/9/2006 - Published: 10/23/2005 - Complete
Arranged Marriages are bad news by Aquaflares reviews
Tsubame discovers something he can't accept... neither can Li. shounenai LixTsubame, GrayxWen, JouxTsubame
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,147 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/9/2006 - Complete
Unfair by Aquaflares reviews
Yamato does not find it fair that Gray and Tsubame are together... YamatoxFemaleTsubamexGray, EnjuxLeanna, BullxKarat
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,287 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/1/2006 - Complete
On the Origination of Catboys by Valemon reviews
Armada's impulsive attempt to have revenge on Enju backfires on him. Oh dear. [zomg plz r&r!1oneeleventy!]
Battle B-Daman - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/21/2005
Hell Boundary by Enjyu'sGirl reviews
My version of the second season. Will Yamato and the gang be able to defeat the nameless Satan, leader of the dark organisation Death Infarno? Find out as they Bfight their way through the BDA Grand Pix and at the same time, make new friends and enemies.
Battle B-Daman - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,139 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/14/2005