Home Community Movies Across the Universe The Beatles Community
The Beatles Community
Follow .
Focus: Movies Across the Universe, Since: 12-06-11
Founder: Has a Rubber Soul - Stories: 9 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 2 - id: 96899
I love The Beatles so much, I know everything about them, can name their songs and albums instantly and am practically a box of Beatles trivia! I love reading Beatles fanfics and am even writing one myself currently. I am a BetaReader, and I really just wanted to make a Beatles community! Let me know if you want to be a staff member!
- Has a Rubber Soul

You Really Got A Hold On Me by wormsintheskywithdiamonds reviews
Spell opposites. It's George and Claudia. At first, Claudia is quite hesitant about this new boy and thinks it's weird they are so different but later she realizes that she likes him more than a friend. Or does she...? This just proves that no matter how different you are from the person, you can never fail to fall in love with him.
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,648 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/8/2013
Baby It's You by wormsintheskywithdiamonds reviews
Katherine Wells, gorgeous but mysterious and lonely girl had the chance of every Beatles girl fans would ever dream. Befriending the Beatles themselves. Although she met them through serendipity (as what you call it) she was shocked to realize that fate brought them together to be friends and the cute Beatle would fall for her. Problem is, would she like him back?
Across the Universe - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,351 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/21/2013
Gnik Nus by Has a Rubber Soul reviews
In 1964, The Beatles are hosting an array of lost people who have been spontaneously and unwillingly sucked through time. Sophie is one of the eight involuntary visitors, from 2012, who tries to form friendships with everyone else whilst still being in awe with meeting her favourite band. Apart from eight strangers being stuck in 1964 together, what else could go amiss?
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,825 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/18/2013 - Published: 10/10/2013
No More Lonely Nights by AllGoodChildrenGoToHeaven reviews
Paul McCartney is thinking back on his time with John. McLennon. Maybe there is some swear words here and there. I'm trying to keep it as soft as possible.
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,508 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 12/15/2012
Lost Lennon by greygirl98 reviews
Florence has been raised by her aunt since she was born. What happens when John Lennon and Cynthia come to get her back?
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 21 - Words: 34,206 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Complete
The Beatles: Lay Down Your Arms by ramonasdream reviews
A girl who's a striving writer and a university drop out is presented with the opportunity to find out what it's like to be one of The Beatles.
Across the Universe - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 40 - Words: 45,010 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/15/2013 - Published: 8/26/2012
Something: The Story of Sasha McCartney by Fearlessheart18 reviews
In 1957, after her parents divorce, Sasha McCartney moves to her half-brother Paul's hometown of Liverpool, England. There she meets a rebellious teenage John Lennon, but things get complicated when the band decides to go to Hamburg to pursue their music. A few years later, she finds love in an old friend, and John's jealously forces them all into a full-fledged love triangle...
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 49 - Words: 78,636 - Reviews: 409 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 11/13/2013 - Published: 6/13/2011
In My Life by CheekyJohnnyBaby13 reviews
One could say that we were friends, but to me that was stretching the truth. Lennon and I would never be friends. We were always lovers or enemies.
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,575 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/27/2012 - Published: 1/1/2012
Sexy Sadie, What Have You Done? by Has a Rubber Soul reviews
Teenagers Sadie and Max meet and the two instantly click. This may be due to their mutual love of The Beatles. Together, and individually, they run into a string of problems - both 'normal' teenager ones and very abnormal ones. As a team, and with their friends by their side, they must make it through the teenage years, overcoming their obstacles - are they a match made in heaven?
Across the Universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 32 - Words: 80,635 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/8/2013 - Published: 11/1/2011