Home Community General The Best Doctor who, Torchwood, and Primeval Fan fictions out there!
The Best Doctor who, Torchwood, and Primeval Fan fictions out there!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-11-12
Founder: Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman - Stories: 62 - Followers: 0 - id: 100708
If your fanfiction has made it into this community then celebrate! I love your fic and I want to share it with the world! If you love Primeval, Torchwood, and Doctor who then this is the place to be. If you think your fic deserves to be added to this C2 just PM me and I'll check it out.

Heat by sazori reviews
For River Song, the Doctor will do anything. Even be domestic. Or, River is ill and the Doctor is there. Pure fluff.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 449 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/8/2012 - 11th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III - Complete
Life Beyond the Coffee Shop by lifebeyondthecoffeeshop reviews
26-year-old Felix has resigned himself to a mundane existence, an uninteresting career and a serially sparse love life. However, when a strange, pinstriped man appears in his workplace, a new defiance sparks within him. Later reunited with his customer, he is immediately seduced by the world of creatures and adventure, and discovers life beyond the coffee shop.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,942 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 1/2/2013 - Published: 8/31/2012 - 10th Doctor, OC
Ponds by LAHP23 reviews
I'm awful at captions. River Song escaped from The Silence in New York 1969. Amelia Pond and Rory Williams were living in New York in 1969. Coincidence, I think not...
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,160 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/9/2012 - Published: 9/30/2012 - Amelia P./Amy, Rory W.
The lonely angel by Into The Vortex reviews
Brief sum up of the Doctor (poem format) My first try at poems, please give it a go I would love to hear what you think!
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 407 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/4/2012 - Published: 10/3/2012
Series 6! by TheMusicKnows reviews
It's what we all want to happen new world not included and here is how I think it should go….bringing back old characters, probably my favourites experimenting on ideas from previous episodes and I s'pose we will just see how it goes!
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,829 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/22/2012 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Complete
You and I on a Spaceship by Agrajag reviews
My alternate ending to "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship". Rory thinks about the kiss... *DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE*.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,914 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 9/14/2012 - 11th Doctor, Rory W.
Theta Tau by PhoenixWormwood137 reviews
If there's one child he can't stand to watch cry, it's this one. But now, stopping the tears may have incredible consequences. Silence might even fall. • Sequel to my "Darillium" fic, in which I use a DW fandom cliché for my own dastardly purposes. Can be read alone. Takes place after the end of series six.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,854 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 9/12/2012 - 11th Doctor, The Woman
Plague by scarxtardis reviews
Plague: A contagious bacterial disease characterized by fever and delirium, causing hallucinations, sickness, and even death. When members of the ARC start catching an unknown disease, Matt begins to realise that he's immune. Can he save his friends? And where has the disease come from?
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,141 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Matt A., Becker
How Not To Write Fanfiction by lovingthis reviews
Lovingthis seems to be having a bad day as she tried to write another story. Becker is unimpressed with her attempts. Mayhem ensues. "If you don't use capitals in your title, I'm not reading it." - Just a bit of lighthearted fun!
Primeval - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,504 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 1/14/2012 - Becker - Complete
The Meeting by Cehsja reviews
Short Silly One-Shot. What happens when you get Lester, Jenny, Claudia, Nick, Stephen, Matt, Emily, Sarah, Becker, Jess, Abby, Connor and Danny all in one room? It's Primeval of course.
Primeval - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 972 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/2/2011 - J. Lester, Jess P., Matt A., Connor T. - Complete
Space Pool by caiktinrose reviews
The Doctor decides to kick back and take a swim in the TARDIS pool, and the experience is shared with River Song. Pointless fluff, and first Doctor Who fic. Read and review!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,057 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/11/2012 - 11th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III
Fencing by Jesa463 reviews
SOMEONE had to! The Nose/The Chin Doctor/Rory Don't like? Don't read! WARNING!: Spoilers for S7 Ep2 Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. Title is from something Oswin said in Ep1, Asylum of the Daleks. ONESHOT
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 695 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/9/2012 - 11th Doctor, Rory W. - Complete
Mike Malonino by SandyLee Potts reviews
This is a Back-story for one of my characters. Connor Temple's twin brother Mike. Here we look into his character and see what makes him tick, hopefully we will see more of a change in Grumpy Mike, and will find out why he is the way he is. Mike has now changed his name... Mike Temple.
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 79,104 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Connor T., Becker, Matt A., Abby M. - Complete
Much Needed Escape by R3DW0LF101 reviews
Their work seems to follow them everywhere...
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 76,872 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 10/11/2011 - Published: 7/1/2011
Stupid Things by Bethsquirt reviews
Connor Temple had done a lot of stupid things in his life. So had Abby Maitland. One Shot.
Primeval - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 745 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Connor T., Abby M. - Complete
Lost on Familiar Ground by V.Evergreen reviews
An accident at the ARC leaves Jess a choice; death or the unknown. As she steps through to a world which she's only read about in the reports she realises what this could mean. She could be stuck there in the past. At the old Arc. With the old team.
Primeval - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 45,836 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 5/7/2013 - Published: 2/20/2012 - Jess P., Becker - Complete
The Courtship of Claudia Brown by GPR reviews
"It struck me odd how Nick seemed over Stephen's betrayal so quick, as if he'd had more than enough time to get over it." Nick awakes after being shot to find time has healed itself, leaving him in a timeline he never thought he'd see again. Nick/Claudia.
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,239 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/1/2014 - Published: 9/18/2011 - Claudia B., N. Cutter
Say Something by SolarLunar reviews
Becker had never said anything to make her think he liked her. And a girl can't wait around forever, especially when his flatmate starts to show interest. Jess/Becker
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,340 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/21/2012 - Published: 8/12/2012 - Jess P., Becker - Complete
The ARC: Chat Room Conversations by rattychipmunk reviews
Basically the team taking a break and having fun conversations on instant messenger. Humourous antics and drama occurs. Rated T for possible future content. Pairings: Conby, Secker, Danny/OC, Stephen/Taylor. No Series 4 character and set updates so far.
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 34 - Words: 39,953 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 9/3/2012 - Published: 9/17/2010
Beautiful In Blue by 10Blue10 reviews
New Summary: After their adventure together on House, the Doctor never expected to talk to his TARDIS again. He certainly never dreamed that her return would plunge them both straight into that most terrifying, wonderful adventure; parenthood. Cover image is Anna drawn by Rigifan32. Now has three sequels- 'Hope's First', 'Connection' and 'A Second Chance'. Please review them all!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 35 - Words: 79,046 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/2/2013 - Published: 8/26/2012 - 11th Doctor, TARDIS - Complete
The Family by Rosie-Jess reviews
When the Ponds disappear, the Doctor heads out to retrieve his best friends. But is it only them who have been kidnapped? Who else is missing? Which alien did it this time? Joined by Sarah Jane and Torchwood, can he save them all?
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,314 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/9/2012 - Published: 5/24/2012 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy
No Ordinary Family by Ruthibobs reviews
Jess has some news for Becker, Becker has a question for Jess and they learn that everyone makes mistakes. Written for Heyarandomgal for her request. R&R please!
Primeval - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,187 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Jess P., Becker
Completely Unexpected by cmartlover reviews
After an adventure with his wife, the Doctor is left feeling very confused by her strange behavior. River battles feelings of nausea and encounters an unexpected shock, in more ways than one. Little do they both know that the situation is more serious than either could have ever imagined. Babyfic.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,971 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 12/8/2012 - Published: 8/20/2012 - 11th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III
Tied to a Chair by Rosie-Jess reviews
When Jess doesn't arrive into work one morning, the whole team start to worry, until they hear a Police report. Then they start to worry more. It's the return of Ethan/Patrick and Danny. Not the greatest news.
Primeval - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,249 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/10/2012 - Published: 8/19/2012 - Jess P., Becker
Doctor Christmas by recklessl0ve reviews
What if Father Christmas isn't like the man you've been told he is in stories but he is in fact The Doctor. COMPLETE. COMPLETE.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 533 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/20/2011 - 11th Doctor - Complete
56 | Page 1 .. Last Next »