Home Community Books Harry Potter The Best Freeverses This Side of the Web
The Best Freeverses This Side of the Web
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 09-19-10
Founder: our dancing days - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 85575
A collection of the best Harry Potter freeverses I could find - I have read and reviewed every single one of these and loved them. They will include slash, femmeslash, and possibly incest, but I highly recommend them as they are all beautiful. Enjoy!

falling from heaven by inkteardrops reviews
In which falling from heaven feels like moonlight trysts and poetry scrawled in onyx ink; the forbidden fruit tastes like honey sunlight on golden skin and running away from the Garden of Eden finally feels like freedom —-James, Dominique, Lucifer and wings of golden deceit —freeverse
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 515 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/26/2013 - James S. P., Dominique W. - Complete
Ice Princess by inkteardrops reviews
"I know you've always wanted a fire-cracker for a daughter, not the ice-princess." Victoire Weasley is not as empty headed as she looks and Dominique sure as hell isn't perfect —-The musings of the eldest Weasley —Nominated for Best Freeverse in the Couture Awards 2012
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 7/27/2012 - Victoire W., Dominique W. - Complete
Why? by inkteardrops reviews
Because, your supernova's burnt out and all you're left with is a broken heart and a patch of sky that used to be yours. Because you're as chained to your cold, lonely flat as he is to his cell in Azkaban. —Wolfstar Freeverse.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 246 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Sirius B., Remus L. - Complete
dance around graves by fin du globe reviews
It's a custom, a tradition, a rule for the Black family to go with a bang and not a whimper. / The literal and metaphorical deaths of the Black children. FreeVerse.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 649 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/14/2011 - Complete
Forgotten by The Tenth Horcrux reviews
"And, frankly, my dear; perfect is something you'll never be." Freeverse.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 230 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Dominique W. - Complete
Contradictions by stars shine out reviews
Molly Danielle Weasley is made of contradictions, from her appearance to her personality. \ Molly II in 290 words \ freeverse
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 340 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/7/2012 - Molly W. II - Complete
so much better by controlled climb reviews
Sirius was the loved one. He could've done better. * Freeverse for Mor. Happy birthday. :3
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 251 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/19/2012 - [Remus L., Sirius B.] - Complete
Rubies Aren't Enough, Dear Girl by Morghen reviews
Even though you know damn well that he's forbidden he's gorgeous he's out of your league. Freeverse! Alice/Lucius are part of M&MWP so please give a mention if you use them. THIS IS THE FIRST EVER LUCIUS/ALICE!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 334 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/21/2010 - Alice L., Lucius M. - Complete
Baubles & Blood by mew-tsubaki reviews
M&MWP. Freeverse. Yes, my name is Victoire. Yes, I'm fairly proud of myself. So why must you all tear me down or write me off? Mention if used, thanks, and please review! T for language. *Won "Best Next-Gen Freeverse" for the 2012 Couture Awards.*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,144 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Victoire W., Neville L. - Complete