Home Community TV Shows Joan Of Arcadia The Best Joan of Arcadia Femslash Fiction
The Best Joan of Arcadia Femslash Fiction
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Joan Of Arcadia, Since: 05-28-05
Founder: Charmed Lassie - Stories: 21 - Followers: 3 - id: 15805
A place for the best femslash fics featuring basically any pairing from Joan of Arcadia

Beauty by wild wolf free17 reviews
She is almost plain, until she gets passionate.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 240 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/16/2007 - Complete
Share of Days by Anna S reviews
He's like your younger brother, except you make out occasionally." GraceLuke, JoanAdam GraceJoan
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/10/2004
Love, and Other Geometric Relationships by Puppet Of Love reviews
Grace keeps having all these . . .feelings. They do not amuse. (JoanGrace, GraceLuke, JoanAdam)
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,183 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Published: 3/6/2004
Two By Two by lovesbitch4spike reviews
JA are hooked up and Grace is feeling left out. Then along comes Quaker girl
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 4/3/2004
Experiments by lovesbitch4spike reviews
What would have happened if Joan and Grace had kissed at the science fair instead of Joanand Adam?
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/9/2004
What You Wanted by tashamiller2k reviews
Joan is confused about her feelings and what choices she wants and what are right. Warning: Femslash
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 662 - Reviews: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/13/2004 - Published: 5/7/2004
That's Something by icecountry reviews
Very, very short ficlet. Joan and Grace, but it's not necessarily happy.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 231 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/29/2004
The Lost Art of Lamps by wizened cynic reviews
Judith. Joan. Summer at Mental Acres.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/12/2004 - Published: 12/11/2004
Scar Tissue by wizened cynic reviews
Grace had scars, but you couldn't see them. (GraceJoanAdam except not really)
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,600 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/3/2005
The Girl On My Bed by The Soul Piper reviews
I’m in love with the girl. I’m not supposed to be, but I can’t help how I feel...I'm sick of trying to" (SLASH)
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/4/2005
Dreams by wizened cynic reviews
Grace dreams. Drabble. (GraceJoan, GraceLuke)
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 364 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/6/2005
All's Right With the World Because She's In It by McKay reviews
Joan is starting to turn Grace's world inside out. GraceJoan SLASH. Don't read if you don't like slash. One-sided...or is it?
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,790 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/12/2005
Soothsay by TheNewHope reviews
[Grace & Joan post "Silence"] "I don't belong here." Joan whispers and Grace can tell she's been crying.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,390 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/12/2005
Whiz Bang by bj reviews
Look happy, it's the end of the world. Grace POV. JoanGrace. Set directly after "State of Grace."
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 2/22/2005
Misdirections by Artemis Rain reviews
FEMSLASH Unable to deal with the nature of her complex feelings for Grace, Glynis entangles herself in a web of selfdeception.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,437 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2005 - Complete
To Wear Sunlight by wizened cynic reviews
Lovers alone wear sunlight. JoanAdam, JoanJudith, JoanOther, JoanGod, JoanGrace. MeInsanity.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 828 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/21/2005
True Love Leaves No Traces by Puppet Of Love reviews
Joan and Grace, the summer after season one.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,906 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2005
What Happens In The Science Lab by VirginsBurnAlot reviews
Working late one night in a Science lab brings on issues beyond that of disection. FF SLASH, with original pairings (if u don't like that then jst dont read it).
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 658 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/24/2005
Visitations by Artemis Rain reviews
FEMSLASH Matter is neither created nor destroyed. Judith watches over the people who touched her life.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2005 - Complete
Hate Me by Charmed Lassie reviews
Post-Judith's death. Alone (and hating Adam) Joan didn't realise she needed someone. She needed Grace.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/26/2005
untitled by TheNewHope reviews
[GraceJoan GraceLuke] Grace always figured kissing Joan would be a lot like kissing Luke.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 162 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/26/2005