Home Community Books Lord of the Rings The Best Mary Sue Parodies Ever Made
The Best Mary Sue Parodies Ever Made
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 01-10-06
Founder: Agent Motiel - Stories: 17 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 27068
These stories make fun of Mary Sues the best, so come in and join the bashing! Warning: Sues will die. As painfully as possible.

Angsty Sue Goes to Rivendell by Kambay reviews
The parodic merging of every awful LotR self insert I have stumbled upon... with a few logic bombs thrown in. Not for the faint of heart.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,099 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/27/2007 - Published: 12/21/2006 - Legolas
I WON, I WON, NEENER, NEENER, NEENERRR! by All-Knowing Alien 2 reviews
Sauron FINALLY gets the Ring, but soon learns the downside when he has to deal with Sues, the 9 and three quarters Nazgul, Valar!Sues and...worser things. -EVIL laugh- Rated T for language and questionable themes. Don't own LoTR or the wonderful Koss.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 31 - Words: 131,536 - Reviews: 499 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 3/4/2014 - Published: 3/15/2006 - Sauron
The Fate of Mary Sue by faramiriel reviews
The title says it all.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 231 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/25/2006 - Legolas - Complete
Starr Struck by crazyroninchic reviews
Sequel to 'Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around'. A daughter of Starr makes it her mission to find a way to bring MiddleEarth out from under her mother’s spell and back to normal.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 24,794 - Reviews: 565 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 1/14/2006 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Complete
I TOLD You to Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around by crazyroninchic reviews
Another day, another ridiculous Sue to scar the canon characters for life with…no, I’m not laughing evilly, why do you ask? Sequel to “Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around.”
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,712 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/12/2006 - Published: 4/10/2006 - Complete
Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around by crazyroninchic reviews
Several members of the Fellowship come across a Marysue Legomance. Chaos ensues…A bit of light humor and MS satire. If for nothing else, read to imagine the looks on Leggie’s face…COMPLETED
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 45 - Words: 49,741 - Reviews: 2155 - Favs: 792 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 8/3/2005 - Published: 1/22/2005 - Complete
The Tale of an Elf by LOTRguysRhot reviews
Patricia is a beeutiful elf. All of the others are jealous so she goes with Frodo. All the men fall in love with her but she is engaged. Who will she choose? Please R&R. Not a Parody!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,552 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/7/2006 - Published: 1/8/2004
The Mary Sue from Mordor by maniacalsabrewielder reviews
This is a story compiled of the most common Mary Sue cliches found in the LotR fandom. Please read, amuse yourselves, and perhaps leave a review to tell me what you think. Rating is for me not knowing where my crazy mind will take me. Enjoy! It's Back!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,722 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/4/2007 - Published: 5/31/2006
How to write an LOTR MarySue by Skitty-Kat reviews
Pretty self-explanatory, I think.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,109 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/22/2003 - Published: 12/10/2002
Legolas and the Underrated Part of His Anatomy by Celestra reviews
The most underrated part of Legolas' anatomy saves him from a terrible fate. Bit of a MarySue parody sarcastic humour.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/6/2006 - Legolas - Complete
Mary Sue's Finest Hour by Kaia Sylvan reviews
Sick to tears of the typical fan fiction? Of Mary-Sue and her disgustingly cliche perfection? Tempted to drown her in a pool of overused adjectives used to describe her hair? Look no further.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,826 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 2/28/2006 - Published: 6/10/2002
The Council of Legolas by Authoressinhiding reviews
Legolas, Elladan, Elrohir, Aragorn, and company capture a MSwriter. Chaos ensues. oneshot
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,317 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/11/2006 - Legolas, Faramir - Complete
Long Hair Is A Bad Idea by Cheez Socks reviews
MarySue's long, flowing, shimmering, beautiful hair isn't always a good thing.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,124 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/3/2005 - Legolas - Complete
MIA: When MarySue Met Her Maker by Violet Dawson reviews
Watch as MarySue comes to terms with her preteen author and is finally brought to justice by everyone's favorite trio.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 973 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/14/2003 - Legolas - Complete
Fan Girls United by THECheeseTurkey reviews
The Fan girls of FGU are after someone, and what they what they get or the world faces their horrible pink vengence! Someone must stop them and it is up to Legolas, Cheesy and friends. Concerns evil grandmas, cheese, turkeys, girl scout cookies and more!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,191 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/15/2006 - Published: 7/8/2004 - Legolas, Gimli
Kids in Black by Hermione Vader reviews
When Mary Sues invade fandom, who restores canon? The Kids in Black do, of course. Story idea taken from Men in Black, but not actually a crossover and is not trying rip off other Mary Sue thwarting stories. R&R, Please. NO FLAMES!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,219 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/27/2006 - Published: 1/22/2006
WHAT'S WITH THE 10th WALKER! by Johnnycake EDR reviews
A oneshot...exactly what it sounds like...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,016 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/17/2005 - Complete