Home Community TV Shows Walking Dead The Best NONE Daryl stories out there!
The Best NONE Daryl stories out there!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Walking Dead, Since: 07-08-12
Founder: Last of the Lilac Wine - Stories: 5 - Followers: 7 - id: 101308
We all love Daryl - if there was a zombie apocalypse, it makes sense to cheer for the bad ass with the cross bow - but there's been a recent flood of Daryl-OC fanfiction stories. What about Rick! What about Shane and Glenn and Andrea! Here's my collection of the best none Daryl-OC fanfics out there.

Unexpected Allies by jaded79 reviews
What if Sophia wasn't in that barn? What if the group never found her before leaving the farm? What if instead Sophia happened upon a very unlikely ally, Merle Dixon, and the two had no choice but to rely upon eachother as they searched for the group.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 22 - Words: 34,979 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 8/5/2013 - Published: 4/24/2012 - Merle D., Sophia - Complete
LOVE by BettyCrocker14 reviews
A young pizza delivery boy facing the end of the world. The "Go To Town Guy" as he's described. A small farm girl, who's born a leader, who vaules much more to life. One four letter word describes them both 'love'. A set of drabbles depicting how Glen and Maggie's relationsip blossomed.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/10/2012 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Glenn, Maggie G. - Complete
The Dixon Method by Flora Bora reviews
Score one for the redneck.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,346 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Rick G., Andrea - Complete
Dying To Live by wecouldbelong reviews
I woke up with my head pounding, fever high, and sweaty palms, only to look down and see some sort of...bite mark on my forearm. Rick/OC, tiny AU. Back after long hiatus! Chapter 25 Added! :)
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 74,644 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 11/8/2011 - [Rick G., OC] Shane W., Daryl D.