Home Community General The Best Stories ever
The Best Stories ever
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-18-07
Founder: Helios Valhalla - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 42570
If your story is a crossover,or a really good story I will put it here.

My True Identity by dreamwriter2010 reviews
My name is Lily Fenton. I am the daughter of Danny Fenton, alias Danny Phantom, and Sam Fenton, formerly Sam Manson, and this is the worst day of my life. Perhaps I should start from the beginning.....
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,427 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/3/2006 - Published: 9/19/2006 - Complete
AKA Phantom by JenniferRSong reviews
Perry sends Lois and Clark to Amity Park, Illinois to write a story on the mysterious “Danny Phantom” and to get the true story on him. Can the top two reporters of the Daily Planet clear Phantom’s name? Without Lois getting into trouble? DONE!
Crossover - Lois and Clark & Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,977 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/10/2006 - Published: 9/29/2006 - Danny F. - Complete
Blackbird by WingsOfMorphius reviews
Raven 'volunteered' to go Undercover at Casper High to find out more about the elusive Phantom! Between fighting paranormal beings, declaring war on cheerleaders and even befriending the klutzy yet mysterious Danny Fenton, that is. -Discontinued-
Crossover - Teen Titans & Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 63,148 - Reviews: 1012 - Favs: 543 - Follows: 457 - Updated: 10/23/2006 - Published: 11/19/2005 - Raven, Danny F. - Complete
Instinct by The Dark Falcon reviews
A new hedgog found his way to mobius and joins forces with Sonic and riends.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 865 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/4/2007
Seven Feathers by Erriel reviews
Go to a future where trainers are myth and humans are no longer in control. Everyone’s waiting for a hero to find the legendary bird of seven feathers. They’ll have to make do with thieves, visionaries, evil imaginary friends, and one scared ten year old.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 64,257 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/7/2010 - Published: 12/27/2003
The Ultimate Ally by acosta perez jose ramiro reviews
When someone gets out from The Ghost Zone, and he isn't a ghost, it might be too much for Danny to handle, unless receiving a very special help. CROSSOVER.
Crossover - Justice League & Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,694 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 12/7/2006 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Clark K./Kal-El/Superman, Danny F., Valerie G. - Complete
Phantom of a Doubt by JenniferRSong reviews
A field trip to Metropolis forces our two heroes to unite again to face an old foe. Dan Phantom’s back and planning on picking up where he left off – trying to kill Danny’s family. And with Valerie in the mix, things are doubly complicated. COMPLETE!
Crossover - Lois and Clark & Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,986 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/23/2007 - Published: 10/25/2006 - Danny F. - Complete
The Past of Shadow the Hedgehog by Sonic the Shapeshifter reviews
Warning, semispoiler. A story about Shadow and his life on Space Colony Ark. Gives the story behind why the Ark was destroyed and how Maria died. K because Maria is shot.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,331 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/18/2007 - Shadow, Maria R. - Complete
Harry Potter and the Ghost of Amity Park by BJA Fan reviews
HPDP Crossover Hogwarts is no longer safe, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione are relocated to a small Muggle town. Not just any town, though: Amity Park, home of the infamous Danny Phantom. It's all AU from here, folks. Unplanned hiatus. Oops.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,874 - Reviews: 399 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 307 - Updated: 1/24/2007 - Published: 3/21/2006
Fenton to Phantom: 5: A Journey's End! For Now by Kirstyn.T reviews
Everyone has something different about them. But what makes Roxy, Fungus and Fiona so much more different than others? Will Roxy and Fungus be able to break the spell and help Fiona save Amity Park after only two days of training with Lea Foghorn?
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,514 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 7/24/2006 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Vlad M. - Complete
Way of the Ghost Part Two: The D Factor by Boxghost228 reviews
He killed my father. He struck me down in my prime of life. He twisted my body so that I would walk between two worlds and belong in neither. He tore from me whatever joy my former life once had. His name... is Danny Phantom, and I will make him PAY!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 85,285 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/31/2006 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
Fenton to Phantom: 1: Not Just a Date by Kirstyn.T reviews
Danny has made a new friend for life who understands his problems. But with new powers, will he be able to keep his secret, or will he choose to tell others? He has more than one friend on his side, while Vlad has heartless dead things, who will win?
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,430 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/30/2006 - Published: 4/27/2006 - Danny F. - Complete
Fenton to Phantom: 3: Danny's a Girly Guy by Kirstyn.T reviews
When Paulina gets her hands on a tape, and Danny finds out, he will do anything to get that tape from her. He will even dress as a girl, and he does! So who is the supplier of the tape? And who is the mysterious man with fangs?
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,549 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/15/2006 - Published: 5/9/2006 - Paulina - Complete
Fenton to Phantom: 2: I'm Not The Same As You by Kirstyn.T reviews
There is a new member to the Fenton family. Well, not new, she has been alive for 13 years. So, what is so strange about Kirstyn Fenton? And why was Valerie crying so much? Will everyone work together to defeat Vlad and his most evil plan yet?
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,700 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 5/6/2006 - Published: 5/5/2006 - Vlad M. - Complete
Way of the Ghost : The First Portal by Boxghost228 reviews
Fear. They say they know it and live by it every day. They know that fear is caused by the scariest of things. But what they do not know, is me. Epilogue UP! Reviews, anons&flames welcome!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 95,186 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/8/2006 - Published: 10/18/2005 - Complete