Home Community General The Best of Brotherly Love!
The Best of Brotherly Love!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-04-13
Founder: Eaten Alive By Boredom - Stories: 25 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 3 - id: 109332
From family, to angst. From drama, to adventure. From horror to even romance. Any kind brotherly love you can think of can be found here! From anime, to the books. From TV to movies. Enjoy! [New Staff Welcome; just message me (Eaten Alive By Boredom)]

Hopeless by WindStar reviews
How can someone who's so hopeless be the bearer of Hope itself? TK can not forgive himself for wrongs he committed in the past, and now he's forced to relive a traumatic experience as his friends discover the truth about something he has hidden for years.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 34,870 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/28/2007 - Published: 3/13/2007 - Takeru T./TK, Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Just a Dream by Floofeymarshmallow reviews
Rin had been trapped in his own mind for four months. Not being able to do a thing about it. When he awakens, he finds that his whole life of being an exorcist was a figment of his imagination. How will he react, or cope with the situation? Update on the first of every month!
Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師 - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 52,279 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 11/15/2013 - Published: 12/9/2012 - Rin O., Yukio O. - Complete
Don't Tell Me To Stop by Shippo704 reviews
It's been a month or so since the camping trip and Rin's so-called friends still won't talk to him or even acknowledge his existence. That is, until they learn about his other secret. This is a story about cutting, for anyone out there who wants to read. First chapter was originally a one-shot and is more of an introduction to the summary.
Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師 - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 78,459 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 220 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 8/27/2014 - Published: 4/26/2013 - Rin O., Yukio O., Ryūji S., Shura K. - Complete
Amadeus Ishida by BandGeek99 reviews
In an effort to "expand his horizons," Matt Ishida picks up the violin, listens to nothing but classical, and in the process, begins to scare his brother TK. Drabble, mention of Mimato and Sorato. Written for the DigiChallenge challenge of the same title.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,406 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2009 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK - Complete
Sunflowers by Wolfie2 reviews
A Matt/T.K. fic (about them being brothers, get your mind out of the gutter! :oP)
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,813 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/15/2001 - Takeru T./TK, Yamato I./Matt
Coloring Skills by DarkBalance reviews
It was a stupid gift that Ken had given him. Stupid and ugly.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 455 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2014 - Ken I., Osamu I./Sam - Complete
Just Like a Forgotten Dream by SleepyNinjaCats reviews
When Kaoru is plagued by thoughts of Suicide will Hikaru be able to save him? Or is he in fact the cause?
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 44,283 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 1/2/2013 - Published: 10/2/2012 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
Don't You Get It? by WritingBlues404 reviews
"We're full of contradictions!" I laugh, positioning my index finger and thumb to form a fake gun, point it at my brother, and pretend to fire it. "We might as well be Two Dead Boys!" Kaoru can't take much more of this pain. Something's got to give.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 49,432 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 6/25/2014 - Published: 3/29/2011 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H.
Lightning by EverMoon reviews
A upset Ken watches the rain, and his brother finally passes on. Repost/Updated.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 326 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/7/2008 - Ken I., Osamu I./Sam - Complete
Still Alive by reminiscent-afterthought reviews
You're stopping me from dying...and you're killing yourself. So now we're both stuck: unable to live, unable to die.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 187 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Ken I., Osamu I./Sam - Complete
I'm Not Sick by Literate reviews
“I told you, Hikaru.” He sneezes, before wiping it on his sleeve, “I’m not sick.” And I frown, unconvinced. [Hikaru's POV.]
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 22 - Published: 10/27/2007 - Hikaru H., Kaoru H. - Complete
Bloody Kaoru by RockerGirl0709 reviews
The hosts decide to play a game of Truth or Dare. What if Kaoru was dared to do something that could cost his soul? Please R&R! The final chapter is FINALLY up!
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,734 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 12/16/2011 - Published: 1/1/2010 - Kaoru H. - Complete
Freshman by LaylaBinx reviews
Teen-chesters! Sammy gets mugged on the way home from school. Hurt Sam! Big brother Dean! :D Sam is 14, Dean is 18. Hope you like it!
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,375 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 2/15/2009 - Published: 1/13/2009 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
Someone to Depend on. by Sparrow9 reviews
TK gets sick and its Matt to the rescue. A short TK/Matt brotherly fic.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,795 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/28/2001
Loki's Pranks by Marvelite5Ever reviews
A bored Loki is a dangerous Loki. (A story about Loki and Thor's lives as children in Asgard, approximately the equivalent of ten and twelve years old. Fluff, humor, and a bit of sadness.)
Thor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 149 - Words: 209,290 - Reviews: 2968 - Favs: 657 - Follows: 609 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 10/27/2012 - Loki, Thor
D Brothers by TheRoseThatKnowsPain reviews
Because even when he's an insufferable, annoying brat, Luffy is still little brother and somebody has to look out for him, right? One-shots. Ace/Luffy brother x brother, no romance. Protective!Ace. Some swearing. Set after Sabo dies and before Ace sets out to be a pirate; No AU.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,988 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 6/24/2013 - Published: 5/20/2013 - Luffy, Ace
Bonded at Birth by S.N. Rainsworth reviews
The Okumura twins are more similar than you think. / Brother-bonding.
Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,357 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 676 - Follows: 84 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Rin O., Yukio O. - Complete
Make It Stop by Melody Syper Carston reviews
"Hika get Mama… Tell the maids… just make it stop…! Please just make it stop…!" Light Hika/Kao Dark Fic kind of Angsty
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,106 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/11/2011 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Hikaru H., Kaoru H. - Complete
Short by Mikkeneko reviews
I don't like it when people call Niisan short.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,704 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 439 - Follows: 27 - Published: 8/11/2004 - Alphonse E., Edward E. - Complete
Brothers by emotionless-robot reviews
One-shots and drabbles featuring Ken/Sam, TK/Matt and Jyou/Shuu/Shin. Now up - Fail: Failing a test was not accepted in the Kido household.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 11,328 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/17/2011 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Osamu I./Sam, Ken I.
Cliffhanger by reminiscent-afterthought reviews
'What were you thinking? – 'Saving you.' – 'Saving me? You were the one about to fall off the cliff'
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,289 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2012 - Kouji M./Koji, Kouichi K./Koichi - Complete
Fading Fast by Miss Light Bright reviews
An accident when Kaoru was six changed his entire life... for the worst. Ghosts haunt him but not for his help and not just to annoy him, but because they want him back. Kaoru should have been dead a long time ago and now his time is running out. Oh? And Hikaru? He doesn't know; he doesn't need to. Kaoru will fight this on his own... right? No slash, no lemon/Just brotherly love
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 29,282 - Reviews: 249 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 4/1/2013 - Published: 10/12/2012 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
Sick Days by peace4people reviews
Ponyboy isn't feeling too well when he comes down with a case of the flu. Luckily the gang is always there to entertain him in sickness and in health. There will be a heavy focus on the relationship of Darry, Soda and Ponyboy. sic!fic
Outsiders - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,224 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 1/22/2013 - Ponyboy C., Sodapop C.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor by Ladie in Lace reviews
Hikaru and Kaoru get stuck in a very sticky situation when a sociopathic doctor finds the twins fit his "type". The doctor kidnaps them, placing the twins in a life or death situation. Will the twins get out alive, or will someone be lost forever? -Sorry I'm horrible at summaries-this is my first fanfic sorry if it sucks. OHSHC isn't mine!
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 30 - Words: 46,668 - Reviews: 307 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 8/7/2013 - Published: 5/8/2013 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete