Home Community General The Best of Sibling Love!
The Best of Sibling Love!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-04-13
Founder: eatenalivebyboredom - Stories: 56 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 2 - id: 109332
From family, to angst. From drama, to adventure. From horror to even romance. Any kind sibling relationship you can think of can be found here! From anime, to the books. From TV to movies. Enjoy! [This community has been taken over by dnofsunshine]

Of Obssesion and Ass Kicking by SerenityFrogLuvr3 reviews
A blast from my past, just a random oneshot about my two fave characters from a show I used to love! T.K spills to Matt about his fight with the Digimon Emperor, and Matt muses a lot. Not in anyway incest, just cute brotherly fluff.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/11/2007 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK - Complete
Of Snowflakes and Smudged Ink by teaandtumblr reviews
"Santa isn't real, is he Matt?" Matt sighed, locking their gazes together. "TK, there's something I need to tell you." Christmas isn't always a jolly occasion. Matt/TK brotherly piece.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,537 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK - Complete
Black Pearl by Begonias reviews
"You don't get it," Ponyboy moans, pale face bright in stark contrast to the lingering darkness. "You don't understand." Oh, Pony's wrong about that one. He understands, alright.
Outsiders - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,935 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 11/14/2013 - Published: 9/5/2013 - Ponyboy C., Sodapop C. - Complete
Moving On by Angelfish369 reviews
After the Cell Games, friends and family of Goku were devastated over his untimely death. How would they pull through? Warning: lotsa angst.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,588 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/6/2002 - Gohan, Goten
Don't Speak by JBS-Forever reviews
It was a nightmare that sent Ponyboy spiraling down. He couldn't handle it anymore; he stopped talking. Now it's up to Darry and Soda to figure out what's going on before it's too late.
Outsiders - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 19 - Words: 34,559 - Reviews: 334 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 1/24/2012 - Published: 3/24/2011 - Complete
Sick Days by peace4people reviews
Ponyboy isn't feeling too well when he comes down with a case of the flu. Luckily the gang is always there to entertain him in sickness and in health. There will be a heavy focus on the relationship of Darry, Soda and Ponyboy. sic!fic
Outsiders - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,224 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 1/22/2013 - Ponyboy C., Sodapop C.
The Second Night by HappierThanMost reviews
Darry is working hard to keep it together the day after his parents' accident. Sodapop has a different way of coping, and it just might end up saving his brother.
Outsiders - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,508 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/14 - Ponyboy C., Sodapop C., Darry C. - Complete
Lost Keys by Aiko Isari reviews
[Pre-02 AU] The Ken who lands on the floor of his room is barely breathing. The Ken in the emergency room doesn't know where he is, but where he was. Osamu puts the big bad world on hold, and tries to find out the truth. However, someone really doesn't want him to know.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 7,847 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 1/23 - Ken I., Osamu I./Sam, Ryo A., Millenniummon - Complete
Starting Over Again by balthezarian reviews
An unexpected loss has the Son family trying to piece their lives back together.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 38 - Words: 120,574 - Reviews: 606 - Favs: 467 - Follows: 486 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Gohan, Goten - Complete
The Boy and His Friends by Aiko Isari reviews
01 AU. In which a boy befriends a ghost, a dinosaur, a cat, and a girl, all in that order.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,603 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 1/23 - Taichi Y./Tai K. - Complete
Shattering Mirrors by Pixie07 reviews
One morning,after a sleepless night, Goten wake's up and finds himself no being happy with what he sees in the mirror. An identity crisis torments him, and he'll make sure he is not compared to anyone. Complete
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,183 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/1/2014 - Published: 8/20/2014 - Goku, Gohan, Chi-Chi, Goten - Complete
Lights by Reda reviews
Gohan tried not to blame himself. His mother needed him to be strong. His father was gone and it was hard to move on without that presence in his life. And yet, the birth of a little brother managed to keep their family light burning bright for years to come.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,575 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/23/2016 - Published: 11/28/2016 - Gohan, Chi-Chi, Goten
A Hundred Seconds of Love by ToastyToaster22 reviews
From birth to death we love, and are loved in many ways. The Takaishida family was no exception. A hundred moments of fluff in no particular order.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,169 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/31 - Published: 1/11 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK, Hiroaki I./Mr. Ishida, Natsuko T./Nancy T./Ms. Takaishi
Shooting With Broken Arrows by Beautiful-Crying-Angel reviews
Matt holds everyone together, when inside he's falling apart. He stays calm and quiet, when he wants to scream. He fights, when he has nothing left to give. He doesn't cry, when the pain hurts like hell. He picks up the pieces, when he's broken beyond repair. He does what he has to do. [characters called by their dub names]
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,256 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/25/2016 - Published: 10/11/2016 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK
Misunderstanding by ToastyToaster22 reviews
When Taichi came home for Christmas break he never expected to spend his first night on the couch because Takeru was sleeping in his bed. AKA: That time Taichi put his foot in his mouth and tried his best to make up for it. But nothing could really make this better. Rated for two boys' potty mouths and Taichi's mind being in the gutter.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,738 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/3/2016 - Published: 9/27/2016 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
Skittles by ToastyToaster22 reviews
Possibly the most long-winded explanation of where Takeru got all those hats he wears in Tri. A story of recovery and of brotherhood through the eyes of one emotionally constipated Yamato Ishida. Now Complete.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,735 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 3/4 - Published: 9/20/2016 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK, Chosen Children/Digidestined - Complete
Don't Make it a Habit by DarkBalance reviews
A collection of drabbles in no particular order, spanning Daisuke and Jun's childhoods, full of sugary fluff and giggles. Written for the DFC's Sibling Bootcamp Challenge {PREVIOUSLY: Jun may have stopped trying to kill Daisuke, but she wasn't necessarily opposed to the idea.} {NOW: Daisuke could have asked anyone for dating advice. For some reason he chose Jun.}
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 6,458 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/9/2016 - Published: 10/13/2014 - Daisuke M./Davis, Jun M.
Seize by Angelfish369 reviews
"I went to the Dark Ocean today, Tai. TK and Gatomon came for me." You flinched again, not even attempting to hide it this time, and turned your head away sharply. Why do you refuse to look at me?
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,226 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/5/2012 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Hikari Y./Kari K. - Complete
A Parrot's Life for Me by Cearta Day reviews
Back in 1995, little Tai and Kari brought an agumon into our world, but who caused the other digimon's arrival? Enter young Matt and TK Ishida joined by their troublesome parrot.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,794 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/13/2012 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK - Complete
Keep You Safe by StarShinobi reviews
Matt had always scared away the monsters that haunted him. Bad dreams, fighting parents, it didn't matter. He could always make it better. He always made them leave him alone...even if it meant leaving with them. A story of the Ishida divorce. T.K./Yamato brotherly love.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,487 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/9/2016 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK - Complete
Big Brothers by alphabet reviews
Joe and TK have a heart-to-heart about their respective big brothers.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/20/2001 - Published: 5/10/2000 - Jou K./Joe, Takeru T./TK - Complete
Paper Cranes and Paper Hearts by Miss Light Bright reviews
Hikaru and Kaoru never had a chance to know each other. Hikaru was put up for adoption a few weeks after the two were born. But now that they are 16, Hikaru sets out to meet the family that had abandoned him so many years ago. No slash, no lemon.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 50 - Words: 62,790 - Reviews: 710 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 10/18/2012 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
Finding Kaoru by Miss Light Bright reviews
The red plague kills off millions of people. And as a lock-down is taken into action, Kaoru and Hikaru are separated in the chaos. Now Hikaru has to wait out the lock-down while his brother struggles to defend himself. No slash, no lemon. Just brothers.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 29 - Words: 37,244 - Reviews: 322 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 7/14/2012 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
Lost Without You by Miss Light Bright reviews
After a horrible fight between Hikaru and Kaoru, Kaoru suddenly goes missing. He's been kidnapped and tortured. Will Hikaru find and save his little brother? No slash, no lemon. Just brotherly love.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 37 - Words: 39,430 - Reviews: 662 - Favs: 305 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 12/31/2011 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
Sanity's Edge by Miss Light Bright reviews
Medieval AU Born into a Kingdom where the youngest twin is ALWAYS killed, Kaoru should be dead. But he was saved by a witch when she changed his appearance, blocking the magic hidden within him. But when his magic's revealed, he goes on the run; can Hikaru save his brother from treading the wrong path? And what will they do in the war between magic and humanity? Evil!Kaoru No slash
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Tragedy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 21,399 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/5/2013 - Published: 11/15/2012 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
54 | Page 1 .. Last Next »