Home Community Anime/Manga Claymore The Best of Claymore
The Best of Claymore
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Claymore, Since: 12-06-07
Founder: slimingmywaytoheaven - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 53249
Simply, the best Claymore fic I can find. I'll be updating this slowly, so give me a few weeks to get it together! If you a story you think absolutely must be in here, let me know, of course!

Power by rafaell reviews
Clare and a hunt before the Awakening.
Claymore - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2007 - Complete
Lullaby by Hamstadini reviews
A nightmare. Shadows from the past. And one outside intervention. Claire x Raki WAFF.
Claymore - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 960 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/4/2007 - Complete
Girl Talk by Hamstadini reviews
A series of drabbles, focusing on what the Claymores talk about in their off time.
Claymore - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,745 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/15/2007
Between the Lines by Hamstadini reviews
Let’s say someone published a story about you that was completely and utterly inaccurate. What would you do? Rated T for innuendo.
Claymore - Rated: T - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,938 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Complete
All Work and No Play? by Tempest35 reviews
ONESHOT -During Northern Timeskip- Poor Helen's bored and all that's around her is snow... So what's a girl to do? Throw it of course. RE-DONE.
Claymore - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,716 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2007 - Complete
Harem by antiassasinguy reviews
“Welcome to Isragard may I commend you on your excellent Harem,” Hunting Isley down never was meant to be this funny. Apology!Fic to Kraven Ergeist.
Claymore - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,314 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 63 - Published: 11/26/2007
The Second Always Follows by parsnip reviews
It is often said one learns from past mistakes, but if that's true, than why is Clare torn between driving Raki away or letting him stay? A oneshot exploration of ClareTeresa and ClareRaki. Spoilers through Episode 12 and Volume 7.
Claymore - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,332 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2007 - Complete