Home Community Anime/Manga FAKE The Best of FAKE
The Best of FAKE
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga FAKE, Since: 02-15-05
Founder: Kitty in the Box - Stories: 27 - Followers: 54 - Staff: 1 - id: 11659
Welcome! The best stories ever written and dedicated to one of the best YAOI anime ever made. Read them all here. Feel the nonstop action, romance, comedy and angst that will surely blow your mind!

Hopelessly Devoted To You by Seto's girl-942 reviews
JJ is hopelessly devoted to Dee. Enter his mind for a brief peek at what goes on in there. This is a songfic based on the song Hopelessly Devoted To You from Grease. My first FAKE fic. Please review! (One-shot)
FAKE - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,410 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 12/15/2004 - Complete
Forgotten? by Kyu-san reviews
Ryo sees something he wishes he didn't. His heart shredded before him. What will he do to cope with his sorrow. Ch.3 will be the end....coming soon...
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,929 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/23/2004 - Published: 12/21/2004
Right Here by vulpixfairy reviews
My early Christmas present to all of you. Summary: "This holiday and the man in my arms brought me a trip down memory lane back to first Christmas I spent with him." (Important note inside at beginning of story) (DeeRyo) Please read and review.
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,779 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/23/2004 - Complete
Picture Perfect by Otakuprincess24 reviews
After a set of greusome pictures are sent to the 27th precinct, Dee and Ryo hunt for the killer before he takes his next victim.
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,798 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2004
Courage and Fear by Kagedtiger reviews
Dee nearly gets shot, and Ryo gets pissed off. Only a little tiny bit of angst: mostly sap
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,318 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Published: 1/2/2005 - Complete
Christmas Cards by Swordy Rides Again reviews
One-shot. Since New Year's Eve the previous year Ryo and Dee have been in a relationship that they have kept secret from their family and friends. Knowing the secrecy hurts Dee, Ryo decides it's time to come clean... Written as a sequel to 'Dance with Me'
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,276 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/3/2005 - Complete
Communications by ShadowPassinThru reviews
Written for a challenge. DianaBerkeley. Given Berkeley Rose's nature, Diana Spacey can't help but feel a bit suspicious of him. Ryo and Dee work to bridge communication gaps.
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 946 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/4/2005
Angels Fall First by Aerias-A-Writer reviews
RxD, BxC, Deathfic! It's been seven years since Ryo and Dee finally got together. It's been a year since the 'accident'. Can Bikky stop his foster father from going over the edge?
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,530 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/6/2005 - Complete
Missing You by irishKaoru reviews
God can only send the angels to walk among us for so long before he needs them back
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/7/2005 - Complete
Death of Dee by FireChibi reviews
Okay, everyone always make Ryo die. Well I made Dee die instead. The song is call memories, by shinedown. I hope you enjoy.
FAKE - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 983 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/7/2005
Deep as an Ocean by vulpixfairy reviews
Summary: Spoilers for 4th manga What were Dee's thoughts when he fell onto the floor of his apartment? DeeRyo
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/9/2005 - Complete
My Love For You by Divagirly reviews
Dee has a strange dream that makes him decide to do something that he has been meaning to for a long time DeeRyo. This is my first Fan Fic so plese R&R. Chapter 3 is finaly up!
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,720 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/11/2005 - Published: 1/1/2005
Love Song by Velithil reviews
Ryo and Dee have a fight. well i suck at summaries so just read.
FAKE - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2005 - Complete
Almost by vulpixfairy reviews
Summary: Ryo has really hurt Dee this time, can Dee find it in his heart to really forgive him?
FAKE - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,597 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/20/2005 - Complete
Running From Love by The Fellow Marauder reviews
Ryo transfers out of the 27th precinct, telling Dee that he can not stay with him any longer; Ryo then leaves for Chicago. After Dee tries to get him back, will Ryo still sing the same tune? Please R&R!
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,173 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/23/2005 - Published: 1/13/2005
My Perfect Valentine by Dragon Mistress reviews
Dee is determined to find the perfect Valentine’s gift for Ryo, and even goes as far as to recruit Carol’s help. Will they succeed?
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,945 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/13/2005
Weary At Heart by NemKess reviews
warnings: shonen ai (obviously), angst. Dee finally takes Ryo's rejection seriously.
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,416 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 2/9/2003
Jem by katastrophic88 reviews
(Oneshot) They had a past history together that never was truly over. When it comes down to it, can Dee completely forget the love they shared or will it come back stronger than ever?
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,474 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/19/2005 - Complete
Dance with Me by Swordy Rides Again reviews
Oneshot. A little New Year's tale, told from Dee's POV. The prequel to 'Christmas Cards' I forgot to repost it on my new account!.
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,066 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/22/2005 - Complete
Descisions by blackbeltchic reviews
DEERYO: After Dee gets sick and goes home for the day, after taking care of the lost kid, Ryo comes to help him out and take care of him. But after Dee's asleep, Ryo has some thinking to do....
FAKE - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 638 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/1/2005
I'm Finding My Way Home by Storm Elf reviews
(Sequel to Finding Out)Ryo's auntuncle come up to visit, you must read Finding Out to understand it. PLEASE READ MY BIO (it has an important note for anyone reading any of my stories)
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,451 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/30/2005 - Published: 11/7/2004
A Sign of an Angel by vulpixfairy reviews
Summary: Oh that I had wings like a dove! For then would I fly away, and be at rest: how did a dove and a familiar little girl ease the guilt of Arnon's death in Dee's heart? Fluffiness and spiritualness ensue
FAKE - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,535 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/31/2005 - Complete
Stay With Me by Lil' Amethyst Angel reviews
JJ, hurt by constant rejection, starts an unhealthy relationship with a man he meets at a club. Can his partner, Drake, save him from the abusive relationship and make him realize he's worth more?
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,552 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/23/2005 - Published: 10/17/2004
Losing Bikky by monkey-fairy reviews
Everything was going perfect, Ryo, Dee, and Bikky were finally a family. But what happens when Bikky's mom shows up and wants him back? Will their family tear apart? Chapter 6 up! Complete
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,994 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/31/2005 - Published: 12/23/2004 - Complete
A Time For Everything by magical duct tape angel reviews
UPDATED ON April 8! Please read the 4th chapter, its redone. I didnt like how it was going. Some horrible things happen to Dee that make him relive his past. Will he lose the 2 things he loves the most, Ryo and work? READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!
FAKE - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,207 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 2/8/2005 - Published: 2/5/2004
26 | Page 1 2 Next »