Home Community Books Harry Potter The Best of Fred/Hermione
The Best of Fred/Hermione
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 10-05-13
Founder: SheBlindedMeWithStarlight - Stories: 30 - Followers: 0 - id: 110456
The very best Fred/Hermione fics.

A New Life by BittyBlueEyes reviews
Sequel to Drowning Sorrows. After a rough start, Fred and Hermione work on developing their relationship... a relationship that still has its twists and turns.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,738 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/2/2012 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Just a Glimpse by NJ Coffee Queen reviews
Fred offers Hermione the chance to see the future through his latest product. What will she discover? R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,959 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 11/30/2009 - Published: 11/10/2009 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Just In Case by atruwriter reviews
Late one night, Fred seeks Hermione out with the need to speak honestly about the happenings of war. He has but one regret he doesn't wish to die with and Hermione is just the person to help him. FHr OneShot
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,271 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 26 - Published: 9/25/2007 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
The Adjective Game by cr8vgrl reviews
ONESHOT! Fred wants Hermione to play the Adjective Game with him, but will a simple game get out of hand when they start speaking their feelings, or was it all part of his plan? Post-War fic
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,737 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 23 - Published: 1/13/2011 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Unresolved Issues by Lara Zed reviews
Fred corners Hermione at George's wedding; there are a few questions he needs answered. Completed oneshot. Challenge from worldsapart!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,512 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/11/2008 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Falling by Silver Ash reviews
“Look at me,” he gently commanded. “I Will Not Let You Fall…Do you believe me?” “I believe you.” She was afraid of falling out of the sky and falling for him. Hermione/Fred HG/FW. Full story to be posted within 2 weeks.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,325 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 10/1/2009 - Published: 9/17/2009 - Hermione G., Fred W. - Complete
Forbidden Bond by Wizards-Pupil reviews
Hermione see's Fred fall during the Battle of Hogwarts but manages to save him using a forbidden Spell. The affects of the spell are unexpected, and complicated. Add ministry enforced weddings and you get one crazy year. My spin on the Marriage Law fics.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 43 - Words: 76,040 - Reviews: 624 - Favs: 870 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 10/30/2010 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Hermione G., Fred W. - Complete
The Mist of Time by Wizards-Pupil reviews
Twain said 'There aint no surer way to find out if you like or hate people than to travel with them' I had no idea how right he was and I didn't want to test it by getting stuck in 410. I really didnt want to get stuck with Fred George and Harry either.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 98,995 - Reviews: 441 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 4/16/2011 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Hermione G., Fred W. - Complete
Tale as Old as Time by Wizards-Pupil reviews
Fred went into a coma after the Battle. He was unconscious for days, and when he woke up he believed in a world that didn't exist. One that will forever change his and Hermione's life. "If he says something barmy you want us to go with it?" "Precisely!"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 71,307 - Reviews: 1212 - Favs: 1,044 - Follows: 426 - Updated: 8/15/2011 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Hermione G., Fred W. - Complete
Rules of Conduct by BittyBlueEyes reviews
A potion study gone terribly wrong causes Hermione and Fred to see each other in a whole new way. soul-switching *Complete*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 68,491 - Reviews: 619 - Favs: 988 - Follows: 217 - Updated: 6/11/2010 - Published: 9/29/2009 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Close to Perfect by sellthelie reviews
FredHermione: Hermione Granger didn't normally make mistakes; she could be rational, she would use her smarts to make the right decision.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,841 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/8/2008 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
First Comes Marriage, Then Love? by PauCev reviews
Hermione Jane Granger, would you do me the honor of marrying me? Fred and Hermione have to get married to carry out a mission for the Order. But, are there other reasons why they accepted said mission? Or is it just to stop Voldemort? Will romance blosome
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 73,967 - Reviews: 683 - Favs: 538 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 11/7/2006 - Published: 6/30/2005 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Accepting Defeat by GrandeVanillaSkimLatte reviews
Mrs Weasley is determined to pair Hermione with a Weasley, any Weasley. Eventually it takes Fred and George to step in and save the day. Winner of the Twin Exchange September 2008 Challenge. FredHermione.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,957 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 46 - Published: 9/24/2008 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
A Slight Complication by Panny reviews
Hermione made one last request before joining Harry in his hunt for the Horcruxes. Unfortunately that request would have long lasting repercussions for both her and the man involved. FredxHermione
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,625 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 10/9/2008 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
Of Calendars and Kisses by WeasleyForMe reviews
Just when Hermione thought her silly birthday plans were spoiled, Fred steps in and saves the day! Hermione/Fred! Written for the Twin Exchange September Challenge.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,409 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/18/2009 - Hermione G., Fred W. - Complete
Connected by BittyBlueEyes reviews
*On Hiatus Indefinitely* They thought he'd died, but Hermione refused to believe it. With magic that no one understood, she saved Fred's life. Hermione soon discovers that her actions did much more than restart his heart; a deeper connection was formed.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 118,765 - Reviews: 590 - Favs: 585 - Follows: 725 - Updated: 3/30/2011 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Fred W., Hermione G.
Not Where Expected by MillieW reviews
Hermione tried to tell herself it was nothing, that it was only a joke, yet with Fred seemed to follow the heat of the summer. FredHermione, postHBP oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,757 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/22/2005 - Hermione G., George W. - Complete
Take off your shirt by Sleeping-Draught reviews
The blush on her cheeks only clarified the blood rushing through Hermione's veins, feeding her heart and powering her body. She was a functioning human being— breathing right in front of Fred. She was alive, and so was he.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,922 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/25/2013 - Hermione G., Fred W. - Complete