Home Community Cartoons Futurama The Best of Futurama
The Best of Futurama
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Futurama, Since: 09-11-05
Founder: Speciall Ed - Stories: 10 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 21698
This a collection of some of the best Futurama stories out there. If you want to join the staff, email me. Also, I put some stories in that are rated M. Check those out too.

Life Of An Orphan by Apollo13 reviews
Short story about what Leela's life might have been like at the Orphanarium. R&R please.
Futurama - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 529 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/20/2005 - T. Leela - Complete
Futurama: BiNonsensical Man by Squirrel Guy reviews
The Professor replaces parts of his body with machines so he can live as long as he wants. Told in the viewpoint of the villain. PG-13 for language, crude humor and some violence.
Futurama - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,532 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 7/8/2003 - Published: 6/21/2003
American Fry by fryfanSpyOrama reviews
Song Parody of the classic "American Pie" by Don McLean Please R&R
Futurama - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 957 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/11/2003
The Doppelganger by Rogon and I reviews
The last third is up now. They end up chasing down the mischievious dude and he eventually fesses up. A potential disaster strikes the ship, and quick decisions are made.
Futurama - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,167 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/27/2005 - Published: 5/20/2005
A Walk in Your Shoes by Speciall Ed reviews
When an accident happens when the Professor is demonstrating his new invention, Fry and Leela, Bender and Zoidberg, and the Professor and Amy switch bodies. COMPLETED!
Futurama - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,263 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/19/2005 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Complete
Planet Express Hygiene 101 by Athena1999 reviews
What happens when Cubert is suspended right before Hygiene class begins? Professor Farnsworth needs the help of the PE crew and even Zapp Brannigan to teach Cubert and Fry the facts of life... but they don't teach it very well!
Futurama - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,905 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/25/2005 - P. Fry
The mall at the end of the universe by Queen of Nutism reviews
What happens when the futurama crew take a visit to planet consumerwhore 6? Well here's a hint, Fry discovers the world's biggest food court, Leela bumps into Zapp whilst launching his new range of lingerie and Bender discovers a kleptomaniacs paradise. C
Futurama - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,485 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/19/2005 - Published: 6/1/2005
Catastrophe by Kryten reviews
Things get hairy after a transporter experiment goes awry. OH MY GOD, IT'S AN ACTUAL UPDATE!
Futurama - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,114 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/10/2005 - Published: 7/27/2003 - Amy W.