Home Community TV Shows Big Time Rush The Best of Kames
The Best of Kames
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Big Time Rush, Since: 08-14-10
Founder: Angel of Kames - Stories: 195 - Followers: 50 - Staff: 4 - id: 84502
The largest Community for those that love the James and Kendall pairing. If you don't like, you don't have to look, but don't complain to me. PM me to become part of the staff.

Tales of the Broken by JMLHCPKSfan reviews
Kendall is a struggling writer moving home on hiatus. James is a father working the pole for his money. When the two collide, Kendall is given a story to inspire his new novel, "Tales of the Broken", while also given a new chance for happiness.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,003 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/16 - Published: 7/21/2014
Haunted by EpicallyObsessed reviews
James, Kendall, Carlos and Logan find not only their friendship tested, but their relationships as well as new enemies arise as well as ghosts from their past. *Sequel to Worlds Collide* *AU, Contains Slash: Kames, Cargan*
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,533 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 12/14/2014 - [James, Kendall] [Logan, Carlos]
Worlds Collide by EpicallyObsessed reviews
James Diamond finds himself the interest of Kendall, Carlos, and Logan. And although he wants nothing to do with any of them, he finds that their worlds will soon collide whether he wants them to or not. *Contains Slash*
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 53 - Words: 86,666 - Reviews: 320 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 12/14/2014 - Published: 1/26/2013 - Kendall, James - Complete
On Your Side by EpicallyObsessed reviews
While on a mission, Kendall meets a mysterious, hazel eyed stranger who just happens to be working for the enemy. But as secrets are revealed, he learns that there just might be more to the stranger than meets the eye. Will Kendall be able to get through to him and manage to stop an even greater threat? (Contains Slash; AU)
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,876 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/22 - Published: 11/13/2014 - Kendall, Carlos, Logan, James
Under the Mask by A Raven of Emotions reviews
AU Kames, Spider-Man!Kendall, tech wiz!James. Being a teenager isn't easy. Being a teenage superhero isn't easy either. Kendall Knight knew he was fated with a big responsibility when he became New York City's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, but what will he do when his two lives collide? Venom is back, he's back and wants to break Kendall. (On hold until further notice)
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 20 - Words: 44,264 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/2/2014 - Published: 4/22/2014 - [Kendall, James] Jett S.
Angel with a Shotgun by A Raven of Emotions reviews
AU Kames one shot, mentions of Cargan; Don't care if Heaven won't take me back, you're all I want and for you I will fight for life...
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,733 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
According to Jett, but not Kendall by A Raven of Emotions reviews
Random AU Kames oneshot, onesided JettxJames inspired by a truth-telling song. Small summary: Who should he choose? The guy who treats him like some prize for show and no love, or the guy who sees him as he is? As the beautiful and amazing guy he truely is?
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,286 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/6/2012 - [Kendall, James] - Complete
You're Not Alone by A Raven of Emotions reviews
An AU BTR idea, all through Kames slash. You were there for me, for every minute; now it's time for me to be there for you...
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,828 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/9/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
Star Filled Nights by ThatKamesLover15 reviews
"When life knocks you down, just roll over and look at the stars." Unknown. Theses where the nights he loved, the nights he craved for. Just laying in silence, in his lover's arms. Kames.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,848 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2013 - Kendall, James
Confetti Falling by CrazySuperHeroine reviews
"He smashed his lips into Kendall's, pouring his heart and soul into that one kiss. Suddenly, a loud pop erupted from above them, causing both teens to look upwards at an open window, where Jett, Jo, Carlos and Logan were standing, cheering while bursting poppers." Songfic, Confetti Falling - Big Time Rush.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,367 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/15/2013 - Kendall, James - Complete
23 Ways To Say I Love You by CordialBloodBath reviews
23 days before James' 23rd birthday, Kendall puts together 23 ways to tell James how he feels about him. Just a little birthday one-shot for James Maslow's 23rd birthday. Kames fluff H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y J A M E S
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,763 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/16/2013 - Kendall, James - Complete
A Thousand Times Over by insideimasadrainbow reviews
James doesn't care if he gets sick because of his sick boyfriend. He was going to comfort him and that was that. If he got sick, then oh well. He'd do it a thousand times over.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/12/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
Perfect by thatGIRL132 reviews
James and Kendall are found kissing in bed how will they explain this? oneshot. my very first fanfiction.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,014 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/15/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
When It Rains by usedtoberad reviews
James and Kendall discuss their favorite memories of when it would rain as a child. They also end up making their own memory together. Fluff.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,076 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/21/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
Your Heart Is Safe With Me by amrice101 reviews
James comes home after finding out Jett, his boyfriend, was cheating on him. Kendall always knew this would happen and now he has the chance to finally win the love of his life over. Kendall decides to write him a song.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,959 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
Jealousy Takes Over by ThatKamesLover15 reviews
James Diamond usually isnt the jealous type, but when Lucy Stone is all up on his boyfriend, he just snapped. One-Shot.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/22/2012 - Kendall, James
Stupid Bets by Kamesluv315 reviews
Ignoring your boyfriend, orange hair, purple hair, and no hair. Some bets aren't worth it.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/23/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
Snapbacks & Tattoos by clawmyheartout reviews
AU. / The stranger is a millisecond away from him, so James gets ready to put his 'nice' voice on, 'Hello, I'm James and welcome to Starbucks, what would you like to order' on the tip of his tongue, but as soon as the guy looks up at him, he seems to forget his own name. To say he was cute would be an understatement. He was absolutely gorgeous. / Kendall/James.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,581 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 28 - Published: 7/23/2012 - James, Kendall
She anit you by CrazyKAMESFan13 reviews
re-load Kendall shows James why he broke up with Jo
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,299 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
I'm scared by Gleek890 reviews
Kendall is openly gay. James is secretly gay. Kendall read James' diary and knows that James likes him. So when Kendall goes in for a kiss why does James push him away? ONE-SHOT!
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,031 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/25/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
My Everything by insideimasadrainbow reviews
James is Kendall's everything.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 750 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/26/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
Your Friend Gets Dizzy and You Just Might Panic by Ain'tNobodyWhoCanComfortMe reviews
Kendall is hopelessly in love with James, so much so that his panic attacks might come back after months of being dormant after James is hospitalized one day for an unknown reason. Rated T for language.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,354 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/28/2012 - Published: 6/30/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
Nap Time by BigTimeMegan98 reviews
James is sleep-deprived and very cranky. So the guys decide to put him down for a nap, which isn't the easiest. But, with a little rocking and mindless conversation with Kendall, James falls asleep easily. Kames. Tiny bit of Kucy friendship if you squint. One-Shot.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,717 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/31/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
Dentist by BigTimeMegan98 reviews
James is due for a dentist appointment, but he has a terrible fear of the dentist. After some comfort from his amazing boyfriend, maybe James will get his teeth cleaned without leaving permanent teeth marks in the dentist's hand this time. Kames. Fluffy. One-shot. Review!
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Kendall, James - Complete
Love Never Works Out, Does It? by sonovabitchwinchester reviews
One-shot. "Love never works out..." James doesn t really believe in love, but Kendall may just prove him wrong.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/11/2012 - James, Kendall - Complete
168 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »