Home Community Anime/Manga Slayers The Best of Slayers Romance
The Best of Slayers Romance
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slayers, Since: 01-11-05
Founder: Chie Pet - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 10409
The collection presented is small for now, but will grow rapidly as I read and review more and more outstanding stories. The contents mainly consist of XellosLina couplings, but I will also include others as well. I don't find yaoi or yuri tasteful so they will be excluded from this collection. The best story by far cannot be fully kept here because a good portion of it is rated 'R'. It is, of course the very satisfying Absolution series by The Prime Minister.

The Slayers : Legacy of Darkness by Purin-chan reviews
Enter the legacy in which, if one's true desire is fulfilled, the world may be plunged into everlasting darkness... A continuation of the Slayers series. XL. Discontinued. Rest in peace.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 71,223 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/24/2007 - Published: 7/25/2002 - Lina I., Xelloss M.
Only Stone on the Outside by Dreamsinger reviews
AZ, LG. The hardest lies to disprove are the ones you tell yourself. An irresistible odyssey through the realms of land, sea and air...and the heart.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 91 - Words: 373,147 - Reviews: 1004 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 3/28/2006 - Published: 6/27/2003 - Zelgadiss G., Amelia S.
Kakurenbo by Michi G reviews
AU. Lina's problems begin when she owes Xellos, aka the Mysterious Millionaire, money. Now he owns her? What will Lina do to escape him if she can? Chap. 10 end up! Sorry for the HUGE delay!
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 185,884 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 3/20/2002 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete
To Begin Anew by Findel reviews
It's the end of the year and Zelgadis Greywords is still looking for his cure. He decided to hold up in a decent inn room for the night with two bottles of their best wine. Will his night get any brighter, and why are the nieghbors so noisy
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,728 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/1/2005 - Complete
Absolution Part VI by The Prime Minister reviews
Lina, Xellos, and family leave Zel and Amelia to continue their lives, but what will the price for Xellos' humanity be? (Last in the Absolution Series, complete.)
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 109,129 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 17 - Updated: 12/23/2004 - Published: 7/1/2003 - Complete
Absolution Part I by The Prime Minister reviews
Sequel to Reckoning. Xellos and Lina have to deal with one another and their daugher once more. Zelgadis, Gourry, Amelia, Filia, Val, and Sylphiel appear in the second part.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 63,694 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 4/22/2004 - Published: 7/29/2002
Reckoning by The Prime Minister reviews
The fourth story in the Slayers cycle. Can be read after "Penance" or "Pursuit of Merit". This story deals with Lina, Gourry, and Xellos after the events of their respective fics, and Filia and Val finally make appearances.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 33,329 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/13/2004 - Published: 7/22/2002
Circumnavigation by The Prime Minister reviews
What happened to Lina-tachi after the end of Try? This story focuses on Zelgadis, his search for humanity, and his relationship with Amelia, as well as elaborating on the futher exploits of Lina, Gourry, and Xellos.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 52,800 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/13/2004 - Published: 7/15/2002
Obsession: A Xelloss Story by Kaeru Shisho reviews
Xelloss tells us about his meeting, courtship, and final outcome with the object of his obsession, covering the first three seasons of the animemanga and then beyond. This week, conclusion. Thank you all for reading this.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 31,948 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/17/2005 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete