Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony The Best of Spike
The Best of Spike
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 05-17-12
Founder: The One Who Reads Too Much - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - id: 100274
Only the best, well written, Spike focused stories.
The ones that would keep anypony up all night long.

Send me a PM to apply. You can also send me one to say hello.

The Jewellery Box by Determamfidd reviews
In the dark, six voices dwindle. They drift, forgetting life and love and hope, being eaten away by time and void. And then, suddenly, there was colour.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 35,272 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 7/17/2012 - Spike, Twilight Sparkle
Rarity's Diary by paleowriter reviews
Rarity muses on the latest events in MLP: FiM. Inspired by "Secret of My Excess".
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,414 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Rarity, Spike - Complete
It Takes a Village by Determamfidd reviews
Spike only wants things to stay the same. Time, however, has other ideas. He's going to need a lot of help... An Everypony Story.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 142,147 - Reviews: 1275 - Favs: 601 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 1/2/2012 - Published: 10/24/2011 - Spike, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
How to Woo Your Lady in Nine Easy Steps by paleowriter reviews
Spike orders a How-To guide book to win Rarity's heart. Will Spike be able to follow all the steps like a true gentlecolt? Will any of the steps actually work? And just what is Rarity looking for in her friendship with Spike, anyway?
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 52,010 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 3/12/2012 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Spike, Rarity - Complete
Dovahkiin by Proteus-92 reviews
We should have acted. He's already here. It was foretold that He would return. His defeat was merely a delay… 'til the time after Nightmare Moon's return, after Discord spread chaos across the land. But nopony wanted to believe… believe it could be true. And when the truth finally dawns, it dawns in fire! But, there is one He fears. In his tongue, he is Dovahkiin… Dragonborn!
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 84,147 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 6/4/2014 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Twilight Sparkle, Spike - Complete