Home Community Anime/Manga Maid Sama! ::: The Best of The Best :::: (MisaUsui Fanfics)
::: The Best of The Best :::: (MisaUsui Fanfics)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Maid Sama!, Since: 12-10-08
Founder: XxDark-maiden201xX - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 64858
Fan of Maid-sama? Bigger fan of Usui x Misaki? BIGGEST fan of Usui? Well you've come to the right place!PM me if you wish for your story to be added. ~~DM~~

Happy Birthday by XxDark-maiden201xX reviews
I think that I had realized by this point that there WAS only one person who could make me happy. Misaki. Misaki Ayuzawa." -Usui. "But maybe someday I can get the courage to tell you that I love you." -Misaki. Oneshot for Usui's birthday. Please R n R!
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,532 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/27/2010 - T. Usui, Misaki A. - Complete
I'm Jealous by Outer space-alien XV reviews
"W-wou-would you p-please be m-my gi-girlfriend?" A guy confessed to Misaki. What shoud she do? RnR
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,009 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/6/2010 - T. Usui, Misaki A. - Complete
Summer Heat by momoxtoshiro reviews
It's another brutally hot summer day at Maid Latte for Misaki, and Usui only makes it hotter ;3
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,472 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete