Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto The Best of The Best, SasuSaku
The Best of The Best, SasuSaku
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-30-11
Founder: Ceridwen-sama - Stories: 92 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 3 - id: 96153
You want some of the best SasuSaku fics that fanfiction has to offer? You have defiantly found the right place to fill all you're SasuSaku needs. I have personally read every single story on here and give them a very good rating. Some of the stories are not exactly SasuSaku but show hints.

Perfect by Ceridwen-sama reviews
When you have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, you don't really get quiet moments. But when Sasuke saw Sakura, everything went quiet.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,529 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/24/2014 - Published: 7/5/2014
My Prince by sincerelyLen reviews
After a Disney Movie Marathon, Sakura begins to contemplate which Disney Prince better suits her taste in romanticism and if Fairytales truly exist… SPOILERS for Tangled
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,188 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 28 - Published: 12/15/2010 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Winner Takes All by Sakura's Unicorn reviews
Team Seven plays cards for shots. The game changes when Naruto passes out and Sakura suggests upping the ante. Written for the SasuSaku Headcanons prompt "The Mystery: Does Sasuke wear boxers, briefs, or a fundoshi?" Post-canon SasuSaku. One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,755 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 26 - Published: 7/24/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Color Theory by BlueGreenApples reviews
Canon. SasuSaku. Red was the color of passion, womanhood. Pink was the shade of little girls and delicate things. Next to Karin, Sakura felt like a washed-out imitation.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 95,052 - Reviews: 2883 - Favs: 2,999 - Follows: 2,512 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Windswept by Ceridwen-sama reviews
AU. After Haruno Sakura meets Uchiha Sasuke in an alley at a party, she couldn't get him off her mind. But when he works his way into her life, she becomes drawn into the world of the Uchiha Family. SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 107,453 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 9/30/2014 - Published: 10/12/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
The Initiator by Timber Wolf of Purity reviews
The first day Sakura questioned whether Sasuke was really Sasuke was when he first initiated physical contact with her. "So, Sasuke. You like Sakura?" "Tch. What makes you say that, Naruto?" "I saw you fiddling with her bracelet." "I was bored. And it was there; her desk was practically on top of mine." "Because you chose to sit in that desk, right?" "Shut up, dobe."
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,393 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 31 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
time spent by sincerelyLen reviews
Headcanon – Uchiha Sasuke is not oblivious to how popular Haruno Sakura has become over the years. Once in their lives, she tried to spend most of her free time solely with him. However, years later, Sasuke begins to feel a frustrating displeasure rise when he realizes how happily she splits her time with others, especially those who are not a part of the immediate Team Kakashi.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,268 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 316 - Follows: 50 - Published: 7/22/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Future by sincerelyLen reviews
[SasuSaku Month 2013] Prompt. Holding Hands: Palmistry - Sakura had taken the class years ago, but she could never pass up the amusing opportunity to read her teammates' futures.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,735 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/1/2013 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
His Wishes by sincerelyLen reviews
Uchiha Sasuke made two wishes. -SasuSaku Month-
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,399 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 29 - Published: 7/31/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Time Again by baby's breath reviews
Naruto turns to the Kyuubi for help when his pink-haired teammate suffers a life-threatening injury. When Sakura wakes up, she finds out she was in her village, but in a different time, and in a different body.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,297 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 6/15/2014 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
The Dead Soldier by Ceridwen-sama reviews
SasuSaku] She is now seeing the beast he has allowed himself to turn into, she is now noticing the dead soldier lying on the ground in the middle of a battlefield.. except... except- "You pitiful, pitiful fool." -no other soldier is on that battlefield with him. No other soldier is dead. He is alone and lying cold and limp on the ground.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,512 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/15/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Enemies to Couples? by Dark Angelic Kitty reviews
Sasuke and Sakura sittin in a tree. First come's hate. Second comes love...? It all started with them being enemies. But then, God was kind and thus, love began to bloom...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 29 - Words: 139,879 - Reviews: 2209 - Favs: 1,346 - Follows: 424 - Updated: 4/30/2006 - Published: 4/3/2005 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Fangirling by Laura-chan reviews
‘I won’t fangirl Uchiha Sasuke, I WON’T FANGIRL Uchiha Sasuke, I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT FANGIRL Uchiha Sasuke, who cares if he has a godlike body, amazing eyes, soft black hair... Crap.’ AU SasuSaku COMPLETE
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 43,972 - Reviews: 1311 - Favs: 1,239 - Follows: 425 - Updated: 1/17/2008 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Mission Impossible? by fascinatrix femina reviews
[SasuSaku] Team 7 had to protect their charge at all cost. But what if their charge couldn't get his dirty hands off their pinkhaired teammate? Patience, patience, Naruto... Sasuke.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 33,607 - Reviews: 942 - Favs: 1,023 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 8/7/2005 - Published: 4/16/2005 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Emotional Abuse by LeaveMeLonely reviews
In her final moments, Naruto makes a confesion to Sakura. SasuSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 192 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/26/2007 - Sakura H. - Complete
Cryptic by refracted reviews
Ever wondered what Sasuke meant by annoying?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 370 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/4/2011 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Sasuke's S Ranked Market Mission by Sakura's Unicorn reviews
Why does Sasuke's trip to the market include Exit Strategy Delta? And why is Sakura poisoning her own teammate? Love and subterfuge in the produce aisle. Post-canon SasuSaku One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,532 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 374 - Follows: 34 - Published: 2/23/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Garden by Denwa reviews
The equation of love is C ≈ 2πr. [Sasuke, Sakura.] For Psychotic Female of Many Names.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,166 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/4/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Snow Angel by Caspyr441 reviews
And ever so slowly he came to the realization, that maybe, just maybe, this was wrong. Sasusaku Oneshot really short
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 363 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
They Don't Know About Us by Ceridwen-sama reviews
-One-shot- They honestly don't care if he's a teacher, and she's a student. You can't fight love even though you try really hard. -SasuSaku-
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,835 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/9/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Psychedelic by refracted reviews
"Do you want me to lie or say the truth?" The tears were bottled within her eyes. "Lie," Sasuke answered. She took a while to reply—more than she should've, he thought. "Alright." Breathe in, breathe out. "I love you, Sasuke-kun."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,952 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 11/12/2011 - Published: 11/9/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
I Need A Boy by golden doe reviews
Like every other girl, she needs a boy. Preferably someone sexy, free and single.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
The P E R F E C T Boyfriend List by KYUUxKYUU reviews
Ino decided to pick out a "boy-toy" for her seemingly single best friend Sakura via list of "requirements". Little does she know Sakura already has the perfect boyfriend... "Sasuke Uchiha if you don't pick up that phone right now no sex for a week!" SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,746 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Welcome to Uchiha Family by MystTheTimid reviews
Sakura should learn how to deal with Uchiha Mikoto especially while she's pregnant with another.. uhh.. a-adorable little Uchiha. LIttle SasuSakuIta. Possible sequel depends on the reviews.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,730 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/18/2012 - Sakura H., Mikoto U. - Complete
Start Again by Ceridwen-sama reviews
"I want to start again." "Huh?" "I want us to start again." "Sasuke.." "I hurt you, and I hate myself for that.. I want to start again. Have a better beginning." "But I like this one.. this story right now." "I don't." One-shot, Songfic-sorta- EDITED
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 900 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/3/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
61 | Page 1 .. Last Next »