Home Community Books Hunger Games The Best of 'The Hunger Games'
The Best of 'The Hunger Games'
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 08-04-10
Founder: South of North - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 84162
This is a collection of the best Hunger Games fanfictions out there. They can be about anything, as long as they are related to the Hunger Games series, well written, and have a good plot. Contact me if you think your story should be in here, or if you are interested in becoming part of the staff.

You Have Burst at the Seams by thewindwarns reviews
Each year on the anniversary of the end of the war, they air a patriotic program throughout all of Panem. A look at what goes unsaid about the life of Johanna Mason. Spoilers for the series, with Johanna/Finnick/Annie & Katniss/Peeta.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,229 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2011 - Johanna M. - Complete
Funny by Rasberry Parfait reviews
"They thought the Capitol was using the Games as a way to keep them submissive. And that's the funniest thing she's ever heard." The 74th Hunger Games through the eyes of a Capitol girl. Rated T for just generally being a bit creepy. Oneshot.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,970 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Cinna - Complete
Experience of a Lifetime by Tellytubby101 reviews
How exactly did Caesar Flickerman come to be the host of the Hunger Games? It wasn't a role he chose: it was his eternal punishment. One shot, set pre-Hunger Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,403 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Complete
Rue's Lullaby: The Source by Tellytubby101 reviews
The origins of Rue's lullaby and the impact it unknowingly had on the first and second great rebellions of the Panem era. Dark, serious one shot. Follows the first rebellion in it's infancy to it's defeat and beyond.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,458 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Rue, Katniss E. - Complete
From The Other Side by laxgoal31 reviews
Haymitch's POV. His thoughts during the Games, and also flashbacks to his own experiences in the Hunger Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,025 - Reviews: 253 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 2/27/2010 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Haymitch A., Other tributes
Through a Mentor's Eyes by hella-cupcake reviews
"Honestly, unless someone's maimed, dead, or dying, I'm going back to sleep." The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins written from Haymitch Abernathy's point of view. Because I've always wanted to know what Haymitch was thinking/doing.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 27 - Words: 56,279 - Reviews: 392 - Favs: 352 - Follows: 348 - Updated: 12/16/2013 - Published: 7/3/2010 - Haymitch A.
The Mockingjay by crisskisses reviews
The Capitol destroyed my home and they're after me and anyone I love next. Join me as I struggle to stay sane, keep loved ones safe, and stay alive. I am Katniss Everdeen and I will not go down without a fight.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 100,767 - Reviews: 804 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 8/28/2011 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M.
The Last Hero by Skittles001 reviews
Final Chapter up.I can't believe it's over. Panem is at a standstill, as the screens flicker on in each district. They only ever run during the Games. The Games may be over, but the war has begun.Please R&R and let me know what you think of the ending.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 36,341 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/23/2010 - Published: 3/30/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Flying Sparks by sparksflying reviews
The third book in the Hunger Games Trilogy, or rather, how I would write it. Please enjoy and comment! CF spoilers. Rated T for violence, mild language and adult content. COMPLETE.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 72,196 - Reviews: 568 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 8/14/2011 - Published: 10/20/2009 - Katniss E. - Complete
Fire Red, Burning Blue by BlackOpal reviews
"You can do it," Gale whispers. "Shoot him." "Yes Katniss," Snow says, ruining my concentration. "Shoot me. Shoot me... and Peeta dies." Post CF.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,419 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 7/12/2010 - Published: 1/15/2010 - Peeta M., Katniss E.
Fields of Heaven by thecivilunrest reviews
AU What would happen if Thresh and Rue won the Hunger Games instead? Thresh/Rue
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,428 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Thresh, Rue - Complete