Home Community Books Twilight The Best of Twilight Lemons
The Best of Twilight Lemons
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 07-30-08
Founder: reginah72 - Stories: 110 - Followers: 174 - Staff: 4 - id: 61048
Here you will find alot of my favorite fics of Twilight with a rating of T-M. I honestly love reading the lemons but it was always hard finding the best ones. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have. I also take suggestions for new stories to read so if you know of one that I don't have on here just pm me and I will surely check it out. You can even suggest your own story if you want to! I also have to say I added in some stories that DO NOT have any Lemons in them.

My Returning Relative by Shaps reviews
My Pen Pal sequel.AU/AH/Canon pairs. Senior year at Forks begins.Bella's cousin Vanessa comes to stay, upsetting social standings, new relationships and everything in general. Where did she come from? Why does she look beaten? Why does she hate Jacob so?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 68,069 - Reviews: 689 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 5/6/2011 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Bella, Renesmee C./Nessie
Once Upon A Time, In Therapy by AllyR reviews
How do you feel when your dad forces you into therapy? How do you deal with a boyfriend you can't seem to break up with? What do you do about the mysterious green-eyed boy who seems to hate everyone? Ask Bella Swan. AU, AH, OOC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 62,522 - Reviews: 910 - Favs: 1,446 - Follows: 369 - Updated: 7/19/2009 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Trust by Sierra Swan reviews
Bella and Edward have always been best friends, when Bella is raped she has panic attacks whenever any guy tries to touch her. Edward has to work to regain her trust and in the process they both fall in love. All human!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 48,584 - Reviews: 1185 - Favs: 732 - Follows: 523 - Updated: 6/1/2009 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Complete
My Pen Pal by Shaps reviews
AU, OOC, All Human. “Dear Bella, My name is Edward Masen. I’m a student at Port Angeles High.” Shopaholic Alice hates smart-ass Jasper, Jacob’s a jerk, Bella’s taken. Words both break and build relationships – so what will it be? BxE, AxJ
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 142,515 - Reviews: 1647 - Favs: 1,142 - Follows: 404 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete