Home Community Books Twilight The Best of the Best of Alice and Jasper stories!
The Best of the Best of Alice and Jasper stories!
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 05-11-10
Founder: I Am Me And I Can Fly - Stories: 58 - Followers: 0 - id: 81382
This is the best of the best of Alice and Jasper fanfiction! (from Twilight)
-Alex Luceli

Something You Do Very Well by ILeftMyHeartInLondon reviews
Jasper pressed a finger to my lips for silence. "I spent a hundred years feeling other people’s emotions. Their hate, their anger, their fear. And yes, sometimes their love. But I never got to feel love for myself until I met you." ... Jasper/Alice fluff
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,152 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Reading Between the Lines by Brynna reviews
A collection of Alice/Jasper one-shots.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 64,783 - Reviews: 2001 - Favs: 784 - Follows: 452 - Updated: 5/25/2009 - Published: 11/19/2008 - Alice, Jasper
Overprotective Fool by Aerial312 reviews
Alice and Jasper have some fun and a chat after the battle in Eclipse. Jasper's POV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,040 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/14/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Gifts and Curses by mayday657 reviews
Jasper is feeling depressed. Alice is determined to find out why, and contemplates the pros and cons to the gifts that she and Jasper posses. Set in Breaking Dawn. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,461 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Feelings by CharroFarro reviews
Rosalie and Bella speak about Jasper and Alice, the supposedly perfect couple. Bella narrating. Post Breaking Dawn.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,126 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Slipping Up by hysterekal00 reviews
Jasper messed up...agian. Alice followes him outside into the forest in a desperate attempt to comfort him. What will she discover? Alice POV. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,091 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Fireworks by InsaneGrizzlies reviews
Alice visits her crazy grandma alone for the summer and finds, with her grandma's and Jasper the Jerk's help, that all she needs to be happy is to stop hiding.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,297 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/16/2010 - Published: 7/2/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
His Darkness by LittleBundleOfAcid reviews
Set during New moon, in the months that the Cullens aren't in Forks. Jasper slips up, and Alice comforts him.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 905 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/17/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
A Peeking Pixie by Dr.A.Robbins reviews
Just something I felt was missing from the Eclipse movie. What if Alice had had a vision of Edward proposing? Just Jasper and Alice fluff. Her reaction is priceless ; I own nothing
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,678 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Alice and Jasper's First Kiss by TheBitterSea reviews
This is how I see Alice and Jasper's first kiss scene. One Shot. A/J
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,760 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Mess with Alice, you mingle with death by DearAlexis reviews
At the graduation party in Eclipse, Jacob gets out of line. Jaspers POV. Alice/Jasper/Jacob.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 613 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Practice Makes Perfect! by ifelthope159 reviews
When the Cullens go hunting and Renesmee is with Jake, Alice and Jasper Decide to do some training
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Surprise Me by darlin.i.love.you reviews
Christmas has come around and Jasper is trying to surprise Alice.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/5/2010 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Why are you studying French? by SiaraParker reviews
Jasper is studying French and Alice don't understand why. Nor does she understand the lines above the e's. But when Jasper tells her the reason for learning French, she forgets about the lines. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Osculation by Eclipse-Vamp reviews
Bella sees Alice and Jasper kiss for the first time. Fluffy. AXJ
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 708 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Cell Phone by Eclipse-Vamp reviews
Alice gets Jasper a cell phone. He's not too happy about it. Fluffy one-shot. AXJ
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 815 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Please? by harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 reviews
Alice would like Jasper to do something for her. I think it's cute! Please R&R. I need to know how I did on my first Twilight Fanfic.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 254 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
The Bookstore by Scars for Blood reviews
Alice and Jasper take a trip to the bookstore.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,161 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/15/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
A Deeper Bound by Keeper of Song reviews
This is a one-shot in Bella's P.O.V. About Alice and Jasper's relationship though out the series.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 666 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/20/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
The first day of school by SiaraParker reviews
It's the Cullen's first day of school and Jasper is nervous. And the creep hitting on Alice doesn't help!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/21/2010 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Pulling Weeds by BittenBee reviews
After a track record of bad behavior, Alice is sent to live with her grandmother on a farm over the summer. She never planned on meeting the hired hand, Jasper, let alone connecting with him and learning some things about herself along the way.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,589 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Impossible Love by Kelyse Llewes reviews
They walked out of that diner in Philadelphia and never looked back. Well...almost never. AliceXJasper. Please Read&Review.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,348 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/25/2011 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Jasper, Alice
Cute Couple by harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 reviews
Alice is upset about something Renesmee said. Jasper laughs about it.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 281 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Voice From The Past by IntoTheTwilightRPG reviews
After James' demise in the ballet studio, Alice and Jasper watch the recording he left behind giving the long unknown details of Alice's past. One shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,418 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/31/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Nothing Else Matters by EJ13 reviews
One shot of a special moment between Jasper and Alice
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
56 | Page 1 .. Last Next »