Home Community TV Shows Bill The Bill Smithy+Kerry
The Bill Smithy+Kerry
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Bill, Since: 10-12-08
Founder: x-thebill-x - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 63037
Basically this just about Smithy+Kerry, as they are my all time fav copule of the bill!

If any of u luv Smithy+Kerry then come and join.

Mostly only Kerry+Smithy stories in here. But some Smithy stories i here as well.

She's the One by griiffins reviews
In the alternate universe, PC Kerry Young survived the shooting. Will she grass on Andrea and Gabriel? What lengths will she go through to find the serial sniper? Will she give love one more chance? Reposted and revamped!
Bill - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,945 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/1/2005 - Published: 7/15/2005 - Complete
Pride Of the Mafia by CarrotLucky13 reviews
What will happen when the mafia try to control London? This is an all rounder involves all characters. If ur a Smithy or Huxon Fan u will love this.
Bill - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,811 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/12/2009 - Published: 10/29/2007
Reborn by babybel reviews
set three years into the future but read and see it will be updated frequently but only if people like it.It stars Smithy and Kerry!Plus many more.Please RR Iwill be so grateful.Even if you hate it say i dont mind.
Bill - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,774 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/3/2006 - Published: 10/1/2005
Nightmare by Poppycat123 reviews
A Smithy fic. hope you enjoy it! read and review! the pairing is SmithyDiane What do you think? it's going to be 6 chapters long.
Bill - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,780 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/9/2007 - Published: 11/14/2007 - Complete
Love can be murder by GinaGold fan reviews
7. Smithy and Alexs' relationship is tested to its limits when their lives are endangered when Pete Larson escapes from prison. Will either of them make it out alive? and if they do, will there relationship be the same? Please read and review. Thanks.
Bill - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,291 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/14/2007 - Published: 7/10/2007 - Complete
I'll Go Wherever You Will Go by Doctor Addison Montgomery reviews
One shot. Songfic. 'I know now just quite how my life and love might still go on.' Desperate and alone in prison Smithy is visited by a face from his past. Please review! xxx
Bill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Complete
No More Time by alphaangel reviews
A surprise visitor from the past spells change for Smithy. Please read and review. Chapter 2 up.
Bill - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,150 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/6/2008 - Published: 9/4/2008
Growing Up? by babybel reviews
When Smithy is hit with the harsh reality of life will he face up to his responsibilities or take the easy way out? KS
Bill - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,546 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/12/2008 - Published: 5/23/2007
Cold Feet by Doctor Addison Montgomery reviews
Kerry/Smithy/Cameron. When Cameron proposes to Kerry she couldn't be happier, but when she learns she is pregnant she must confront her feelings for Smithy. Cameron must deal with faces from his past. Hints of Andrea/Neil. -Newly updated- Please review!Xx
Bill - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 21,349 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/10/2010 - Published: 10/2/2006
Everlasting Love by GinaGold fan reviews
Smerry Fic. When an old adversary of Smithys' returns to Sun Hill, so does Kerry Young 4 years after her death. She has come to take Smithy on a journey through their past. Can she save him from the bitter man he has become since her death? plz r and r.
Bill - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,000 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/18/2008 - Published: 9/12/2008 - Complete
An honour to serve part II by x-thebill-x reviews
An honour to serve part II. my first fanfic so plz rate and review! basically this is what i thinks gonna happen in the next episode, due to air on October the 2nd.
Bill - Rated: T - English - Crime/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,584 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/29/2008 - Complete
He is back by x-thebill-x reviews
Kerry survived the shooting, they found out it was Gabriel. He drove his car into the lake. Everyone presumed he was dead but no body was found. One year on, Kerry goes missing and Smithy's nightmare has just begun. plz R&R!
Bill - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 13,417 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 11/9/2008 - Published: 9/29/2008 - Complete