Home Community Books Harry Potter The Chosen One's Chosen One
The Chosen One's Chosen One
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 01-02-12
Founder: Thirst4light - Stories: 66 - Followers: 3 - id: 97448
Ginny is Harry's soul mate, according to Jo.Then who are we to question Jo's choice?I am very choosy when it comes to reading a fic.I prefer good characterization,good story build up.You will get all types of fics from fluff to angst..I guarantee you, that you won't regret reading a fic from my community.
PS: I am interested in recruiting some staffs.H/G shippers are preferred. Btw, if anyone has a good h/g story, pm me with that story address.

Her Destiny by August Song reviews
When Harry looks in the Mirror of Erisid, instead of seeing his family, he sees a young red-haired girl. But why would a young girl be his greatest desire? And why is Dumbledore so concerned about them? AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 50,344 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 7/20/2013 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Sports Day by Northumbrian reviews
As the Summer Holidays approach, it is time for Sports Day at James Potter's school. *WINNER* of the MOST ROMANTIC het couple - HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards on Livejournal
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,528 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 24 - Published: 10/12/2012 - [Harry P., Ginny W.]
Consequences by Hayden Avery reviews
Voldemort lost, but only after everyone died. Dangerous and difficult magic takes Harry to a new reality where he died as an infant with Lily Potter. However it backfires slightly—he finds a world where he was born a year later than in his own, a year below his previous peers at Hogwarts and instead befriends Ginny, the girl he never took the time to know in his own world.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,694 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 175 - Updated: 3/18/2013 - Published: 1/25/2013 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Desperate by LifeonEarth reviews
"Don't give me that look," Harry told her, though barely hiding a smile, "Like you're all innocent." "Now you said I thought of myself as innocent, Mr. Potter?" Ginny laughed and pressed the ice to Harry face and he felt unbelievable warmth rush through his body, but at the same time, chills released through him that Harry was sure had nothing to do with the ice pack at all. OTP
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,268 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 8/12/2013 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Molly and her Daughter by Northumbrian reviews
A story about Ginny's school days, and the relationship between a mother and her daughter.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,607 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/11/2013 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W., Molly W.
Harry Potter: Choices by kb0 reviews
Harry is back at the Durleys after the battle at the DoM. After terrible nightmares every night, it finally occurs to him that many of the problems and thoughts he's having a difficult time with are due to choices he's made and how he chooses to look at his problems. Deciding to be a Gryffindor in his mind and face those problems directly, he starts to make different choices. H/G
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 229,080 - Reviews: 658 - Favs: 662 - Follows: 549 - Updated: 4/30/2013 - Published: 12/22/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Beauty Sleep by RoseDragonWitch reviews
(Part of my HP Fairytale series) Long ago when princess Ginny was born, a dark wizard cast a curse so she will die on her sixteenth birthday. But instead, another wizard ensured that she will fall into a deep sleep instead… and will only awaken with a kiss of true love.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 73,463 - Reviews: 365 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 1/14/2013 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Nothing In Return by SailorChibi reviews
When an imperiused Ron destroys all bonds between the Potters and the Weasleys, Ginny is left with a terrible choice: disown herself and keep loving and supporting Harry from afar, or be forced to hate him against her will. Grey!Harry, eventual H/G Complete
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 43 - Words: 221,980 - Reviews: 589 - Favs: 367 - Follows: 385 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 9/2/2011 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Fixing Broken Glass by YamiPaladinofChaos reviews
[Complete] Harry Potter has been forced into the darkness of Azkaban for three years. The sins of the past weighs heavily on him and the world. Is there a way to fix what's been shattered?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,781 - Reviews: 982 - Favs: 1,038 - Follows: 264 - Updated: 11/5/2004 - Published: 5/31/2004 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Where did it all Go? by Elmaria's secret reviews
Ginny: In a relationship, captain of Holyhead Harpies, beautiful, miserable. Harry : Alcoholic, Auror, lonely, past miserable. Both are broken, will they ever find eachother again? Sometimes, you just have to hope.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 24 - Words: 50,948 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 11/4/2010 - Published: 8/15/2009 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Within the Minds of Lovestruck Teenagers by miss.no.limits111 reviews
I thought having annother yule ball was stupid, I was probably the only girl in my year to think so, but really, what makes it so great? The bad food, the uncompfortable clothes? That was my first thought, boy was I wrong.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,555 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/8/2010 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
Furious Angels by Worldmaker reviews
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks within his bending sickle's compass come. Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, but bears it out, even to the edge of doom.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 105,311 - Reviews: 550 - Favs: 533 - Follows: 470 - Updated: 9/28/2009 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
Inscrutable by Thirst4light reviews
Harry Potter has got the responsibility of solving the sensational murder case of Gwenog Jones. Who knew that this case will alter his life in ways that no one would ever expect! Beta edited by Majerus. H/G.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,465 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/3/2013 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Sometimes it takes a dream to wake you up by Not Smith reviews
*Complete* Harry/Ginny fluff set after GoF. 'Lil Ron and Mione on the side. *Updated only for Chapter 13 review reponses
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 41,366 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/24/2003 - Published: 4/30/2003 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Epithalamium by Northumbrian reviews
Weddings don't just happen, you know! They have to be organised, planned. Every little detail must be checked, it cannot simply be left to chance.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,395 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 11/15/2013 - Published: 11/26/2010 - [Harry P., Ginny W.]
If The Fates Allow by AgiVega reviews
Ginny has been forced to marry Draco, but her heart still belongs to Harry. Will she ever break free from this unwanted marriage? Will Harry help her? Join them on their odyssey through despair and hope, faith and love, amidst Voldemort's machinations.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 234,787 - Reviews: 2254 - Favs: 394 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/14/2004 - Published: 10/31/2003 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
First Sight by Northumbrian reviews
Ginny lies in pain, and there is nothing that an anxious Harry can do to help. This isn't the time for Harry to fall in love with someone new, is it?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,326 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/9/2010 - [Harry P., Ginny W.] - Complete
Twice Lost by Chaser921 reviews
Was Dumbledore's death the only reason Harry decided to break up with Ginny? This story gives an additional reason for his decision...A missing moment in HalfBlood Prince.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,415 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Diary of a Red Head by Snowy Winter Tales reviews
Fifteen year old Ginny Weasley's diary, filled with embarrassing situations, sarcasm, and a lot of Harry Potters. She's not in love with him or anything. Honestly. [And it's won an award!]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,061 - Reviews: 923 - Favs: 508 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 12/26/2005 - Published: 5/20/2004 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
Hogwarts High by Siriusly Amused reviews
COMPLETE WITH EPILOGUE! Hogwarts High is a normal high school. The HP kids have no magic. This is a story about normal kids attending a high school with a weird name.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 92,822 - Reviews: 820 - Favs: 407 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 6/8/2005 - Published: 1/29/2003 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Just a Kiss by Hubard reviews
A short comical story set in HBP about Harry and Ginny and a trap that locks them together.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,945 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/26/2008 - Published: 7/21/2008 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
With or without you by Thirst4light reviews
Harry finally meets the girl of his dreams in a muggle cafe. But why is everyone so desperate in keeping her away from him? How Harry would find his way towards the girl's heart? Loosely based on the movie '50 first dates'. First fic. H/G.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 36,056 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 12/19/2011 - Harry P., Ginny W.
That muted sort of longing by Serendipity reviews
Humor, angst and adventure color Ginny Weasley’s fifth year as she matures from the girl she is to the woman she will be. Her burgeoning powers are the least of her worries as her friendship with Harry darkens into something else. Updated 7-22
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 107,481 - Reviews: 810 - Favs: 744 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 7/22/2004 - Published: 6/20/2003 - Ginny W., Harry P.
The Valentine's Day Gift by Epeefencer reviews
Ginny see's Harry struggling with dealing with the Tri-Wizard Tournament and despite her disastrous Valentine's Poem her first year, she vows to do something special for him, though she's not sure what that will be. A Valentine's gift to my readers.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,930 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Mistura d'Amore by Casca reviews
H/G R/Hrm. A group of fifth year girls, including Ginny Weasley, make a love potion and the results are disastrous!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 19,715 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/16/2002 - Published: 3/8/2002 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
58 | Page 1 .. Last Next »