Home Community Plays/Musicals Next to Normal The Clan of Obsessed N2N Fangirls
The Clan of Obsessed N2N Fangirls
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Next to Normal, Since: 11-19-09
Founder: entwined-in-a-web - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 8 - id: 76025
AKA The Clan! The Clan is a group I started, consisting of a few of my N2N author buddies and me! There's been a TON of Clan fics and now they have their own community!
Join the Clan as they go on numerous adventures with their n2n cast buddies, whether it be playing 20 quesions or holding Natalie Goodman auditions or just fangirling over Henry. The Clan is always ready for whatever wacky thing comes their way!
So what are you waiting for? Go check out the Clan!

The Thing That Has No Purpose by MaddieIsWhatIAm reviews
A Clanfic! of something that really has no actual purpose.
Next to Normal - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,309 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Complete
Happy 400th! by entwined-in-a-web reviews
The Clan has reached 400 fics! But what happens when an awful storm hits and the Goodmans are forced to take shelter in the Clan headquarters? Bad summary, soryy...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 784 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Complete
Pure Imagination: ElianaMargalit by entwined-in-a-web reviews
It's ElianaMargalit's birthday and Natalie isn't being very nice to her...But what happens when Henry and Gabe take a stand? Awful summary, sorry...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ELIANA! REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 609 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Complete
Pure Imagination: iNvIsIbLe GiRl 12 by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Part of my Clan series! My characters from my novel are sick of me...so what happens when they team up with Dr. Madden and Dr. Fine for the ultimate revenge? Bad summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE! *Clan members! LOOK INSIDE!*
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/21/2010 - Dr. Madden, Dr. Fine - Complete
I Can't Believe This Is Goodbye by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Oh no! N2N is closing in New York and the Goodmans have to move! But the Clan simply won't have it! Clanfic! Bad summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,427 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/11/2010 - Complete
Where is the Power? by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Oh no! The power goes out at the Clan headquarters! so what happens when they decode to relocate to Natalie's room? Bad summary sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 829 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Natalie G., Henry - Complete
The Clan Goes to School by entwined-in-a-web reviews
The Clan finds themselves at Gabe, Natalie, and Henry's school one day!...And get them all into detention. Bad summary, sorry...Clanfic! REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,917 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/25/2010 - Complete
Hunting Season by entwined-in-a-web reviews
I decide to go plot bunny hunting with the Clan! But what happens when the N2N cast falls into out traps? Literally! Co-written with BluestBlood. Bad summary sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,102 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Complete
It's My Party by entwined-in-a-web reviews
The Clan holds a party for ElianaMargalit's reaching of her 300 fic goal! A Clanfic! Bad summary sorry...REVEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Complete
Rabid Fangirls Attack! by MaddieIsWhatIAm reviews
The Clan is having problems with relocating HQ. And poor Henry is abused. A LOT. Fail summary. Read and review!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 999 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Natalie G., Henry - Complete
The Intervention by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Oh no! A friend of the Clan isn't a fan of Alice Ripley or N2N! This calls for an intervention...Bad summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Gabe G., Henry - Complete
Voo Doo Dolls by rainbowfish22 reviews
The clan discovers voo doo dolls of the NTN cast. Clan fic. Co written by Invisible Girl 12 and ElianaMargalit.
Next to Normal - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,276 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Complete
Attack of the OCs by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Oh no! A few n2n OCs get angry and want to revolt! Not if the Clan can stop it! Another Clan fic! Features a few popular OCs. Awful summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Complete
The Birthday Party by vonniebeth reviews
It's a certain someone's birthday and everyone wants to celebrate... and I do mean EVERYONE! Please read and review.
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/14/2010 - Complete
Happy 300th! by entwined-in-a-web reviews
We finally reached 300 fics guys! You all know what that means...The Clan wants to take over the world and a special marriage ceromony! bad summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,805 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/12/2010 - Complete
Relationship Therapy by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Uh-oh! Natalie and Henry are getting into a fight! And they're close to breaking up! Not if the Clan can help it! Another Clan fic...bad summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,008 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Complete
The Clan Returns by entwined-in-a-web reviews
What happens when The Clan of Obsessed N2N Fangirls find themselves in Natalie's closet? Co-written with BluestBlood. Bad summary, sorry...REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,534 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/7/2010 - Complete
My 100th Fic! by entwined-in-a-web reviews
I finally reached 100! So, a party is in order! Features my regular clan of authors! Thanks to everyone who helped me reach my goal! REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,287 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/1/2010 - Complete
The First Annual Natalie Goodman Auditions by entwined-in-a-web reviews
Henry decides to hold a competition to find the next Natalie Goodman. What happens when a few of the Obsessed N2N authors decide to try out? REVIEW PLEASE!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 506 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/20/2010 - Henry - Complete
The N2N Fanfiction Commercial! by entwined-in-a-web reviews
The obsessed authors are back for another adventure! Their goal this time? To make a fanfiction commercial! REVIEW PLEASE! Features a few FFnet authors! Read to find out who!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Complete
20 Questions: Next to Normal by entwined-in-a-web reviews
What happens when you put together our favorite cast, a bunch of obsessed authors, and 20 random questions? This fic! Features a few FFnet authors! REVIEW PLEASE! Terrible summary, sorry...
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,711 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 7/11/2010 - Published: 7/5/2010 - Complete
Happy 200th! by entwined-in-a-web reviews
A follow-up to Happy 150th. There's now been 200 fics! And the N2N cast get some special guests together to help them celebrate! Features a few FFnet authors! Read to find out who! REVIEW PLEASE! And congrats, guys!
Next to Normal - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/18/2010 - Complete