Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon The Classics Digimon Edition
The Classics Digimon Edition
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 09-09-06
Founder: Nikara - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 36824
These are the stories that inspired a new generation of fanfiction writers, and greatly affected the way that we look at certain characters. Suggestions are welcome for worthy additions! Tkari focus, although other relationships are welcome

Level 1: Worlds by arpulver reviews
After losing all hope in the real world, Takato Matsuki left for the Digital World. But after meeting six of the Odaiba digidestined, he discovers that his world may not be what he thought it was. But where does he truly belong?
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 64,091 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/7/2003 - Published: 10/11/2002 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK, Takato M. - Complete
Odaiba Memorial Day by arpulver reviews
Twenty years after Myotismon's defeat, the 12 destined have all gone their own ways. Until Cody tries bringing them together for a reunion, reigniting years of deceit, guilt, and betrayal. Complete
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 100,875 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/1/2001 - Published: 4/2/2001 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Hikari Y./Kari K., Iori H./Cody, Mimi T. - Complete
Genesis by logan reviews
my first series... taiora. deals with the lives of the digidestined after the death of their leader and the coming of a new foe called the digimon emperor. now the digidestined battle for earth against this tyrant As the war rages against the emperor, two
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 140,816 - Reviews: 474 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/6/2001 - Published: 1/3/2001 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
My Father's Crown by Caspian reviews
The sequel to YES, MY PRINCESS. A young prince fights for control of his kingdom. Medeival Taiora & Takari. Please read and give me your thoughts. (FINAL CHAPTER IS FINALLY UP) disclaimer: I own only the plot
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 39,348 - Reviews: 260 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/25/2001 - Published: 1/6/2001
The Age of Gods by TK Takaishi reviews
After five hundred years of peace, the Age of Gods is over. Two young children, a boy and a girl, must embark on a dangerous journey of self-discovery to save their people and their land, even as their world tears itself apart around them.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 31,479 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/3/2001 - Published: 5/8/2001
Yesterday When the War Began by TK Takaishi reviews
A what-if fic based on the digimon movie. What if Diaboromon's missiles had actually impacted, and were not diffused? What if Diaboromon invaded Earth? This was my first fic EVER, so please be gentle!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,013 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/30/2001 - Published: 11/27/2000
kale's Once and For All: The Takari Saga by Eowyn the Fair reviews
Book 7, the conclusion of kale's saga. Takeru learns of a plot against Hikari's soul from the forces of Hell, and alone journeys towards his decisive battle. But Kari follows, playing into the hands of the other side to pit the two against one another...
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 115,095 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/4/2004 - Published: 3/10/2004 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.
kale's Soulbound: The Takari Saga by Eowyn the Fair reviews
Book 1: Young Takeru and Hikari, thrust together by her unexplained illness, must unravel the ambitions of an old enemy and learn to use a wondrous gift given to them to forestall a horrific disaster.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,811 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/3/2003 - Published: 3/1/2003 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.