Home Community General The Classics
The Classics
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Cantora - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 1532
This C2 Community is for all the classic booklovers out there! You know who you are: you read those authors that established themselves in the annuls of the Greatest Writers in History while everyone else is reading the latest teenybopper magazine. Come one, come all who hold an appreciation for the books that shaped our culture!

The News of the Day by Cantora reviews
Just a short Dr. Suess-like poem (in the form of "Green Eggs and Ham") slighting poking fun at the lovable but oh-so-annoying Mrs. Jennings from "Sense and Sensibility". Just a little writing class assignment I decided to post.... R&R
Sense and Sensibility - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 95 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 9/14/2004
Eighteenth Century Answering Machines by Cantora reviews
What I think 5 of the characters from "Sense and Sensibility" would leave on their answering machines. Well, I found it to be quite humorous as I was writing it, so I hope you enjoy it too. Short read. R&R (P.S. Thanks to Omelette Girl for pointing
Sense and Sensibility - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 326 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/15/2004
Marianne and Elinor by Cantora reviews
Short essay comparing the Dashwood sisters from Austen's "Sense and Sensibility". I got a 105 on it along with the comment "You are truly a gifted writer", so I take it it's decent and somewhat entertaining. Good read for S&S enthusiasts. R&R
Sense and Sensibility - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 602 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/15/2004