Home Community Misc X-overs The Code: CLYOTO saga
The Code: CLYOTO saga
Follow .
Focus: Misc X-overs, Since: 10-29-04
Founder: MystDragon3k - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 7083
I have created several stories and plan to make many more. It was primarily a Code: LYOKO, MYST, Metroid fic. But it has become more. The main characters are: Aileta a virtual girland David a gifted boy. They must fight the all powerful Lord Sicron to protect the Void. Enjoy you don't like, you don't read.

Code: CLYOTO by MystDragon3k reviews
A story composed of (mostly)Code:LYOKO, MYST, Metroid, and a little bit of my own material. Originally posted at the Code: LYOKO fourum, but it was rejected, so here it is. Summary is inside. (Complete!)
X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,194 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/12/2004 - Published: 8/6/2004 - Complete
Code: SNAKE by MystDragon3k reviews
I'm back. And this time with the sequel to my previous story: Code: CLYOTO. Sicron is back, but this time he's ready to pull an ace up his sleve. Can David and Aileta overcome the greatest Evil of all time...again? (Complete!)
X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,892 - Reviews: 15 - Updated: 8/31/2004 - Published: 8/25/2004 - Complete
Code: APOCOLYPSE by MystDragon3k reviews
Sequel to Code: SNAKE. David and Aileta have lived peacefuly for 2 years on Earth 2. But a familiar darkness is ready to strike, and this time, the darkness wins. The end, begins. Code: LYOKO Metroid crossover. Pairings:DavidAileta
X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,126 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 12/10/2004 - Published: 11/27/2004 - Complete