Home Community Movies Covenant The Covenant boys meet their match
The Covenant boys meet their match
Follow .
Focus: Movies Covenant, Since: 09-07-09
Founder: Lady Eros - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 74042
This community is all about the Covenant boys finding love and reuniting with old friends and/or enemies! They can be OCs! I don't care as long as the boys meet their match! You can have a story with Chase coming back for revenge and Chase kicking their butt. I don't judge. ^_^ You can have the boys finding love or they can be hanging out with a friend from the past. It's your mind not mine so, if you want to be apart of my awesome community, just ask! I don't bite, but I do throw cookies.

Bounties by midnightquiver reviews
Sent to Ipswich on a job Adria finds more than she thought and does what it takes to get a hold of the thing she came for which just happens to be Chase Collins due to orders.The Ipswich sons suddenly get involved of course.This is after the movie.
Covenant - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 33,511 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Tyler S., Chase C. - Complete
Stranger in the Moonlight by DanaO1230 reviews
"What if I told you the past was nothing but a dream, if it was all make belief like goblins and ghouls? Would you believe me?" whispered Caleb. "No", I answered simply "Why not? Wouldn't things seem safer?" "Yes… but then I wouldn't have had you"
Covenant - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 16,502 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/6/2010 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Caleb D. - Complete
Something Wicked This Way Comes by hecate's apprentice reviews
As the Sons begin 2nd semester of senior year, 4 transfer students come to Spencer Academy. What will happen between the two groups? Will love blossom, or is there something darker waiting? Guardians #1
Covenant - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 77,445 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/4/2009 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Complete
Double Double Toil and Trouble by hecate's apprentice reviews
The Sons' leader is gone, and the Guardians' heart is broken. How can they fix what is destroyed as new obstacles stumble into their way? Sons/OCs Guardians #2...Sequel to Something Wicked This Way Comes
Covenant - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 86,287 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 2/17/2010 - Published: 8/6/2009
Old Friends & Enemies by Daba91 reviews
When an old friend from the their past moves to Ipswich, the sons think that life is perfect. But when Chase returns looking for payback all hell will break loose. Especially when they uncover the secret their ancestors had kept for centuries. Tyler/OC
Covenant - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 60,035 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/30/2009 - Published: 6/9/2009 - Tyler S. - Complete