Home Community Anime/Manga GALS! The Cutest GALS! Stories
The Cutest GALS! Stories
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga GALS!, Since: 06-04-08
Founder: Chiby Angel-chan - Stories: 15 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 4 - id: 59029
Just a community of recommended and impressive GALS! ficcies (in my opinion). Pairings and reviews are unnecessary.

Chocolate Parfait by Monsterlife reviews
I was drooling. The parfait looks heavenly. And I would do anything that I can to get it. Pairing: Ran and Rei
GALS! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2008 - Complete
I love you, Aya by cold summer night reviews
*One-shot* There hasn't been a day that Aya is certain about Rei's feelings for her. He's with her - physically. But his mind and his heart - where are they? ReixAya
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,766 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/22/2008 - Rei, Aya - Complete
The Greatest Unrequited Love by cold summer night reviews
*Complete* We are a couple now. But who ever think that our story ends there is wrong. In actually, this is where my unrequited love for Rei begins. ReixAyaxYuuya
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,276 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/11/2009 - Published: 4/4/2009 - Aya, Rei - Complete
Just a little push by Michigo reviews
Ran is this with Tatsukichi and Yuya still loves her. Miyu longs for her first kiss with Yamato. Rei won't confess, Aya is sad. A festival comes up that just might give the little push everyone needs. Fluff! Fluff! Fluff!
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,338 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/8/2008 - Published: 4/6/2006 - Complete
Silence for Naught by paynesgrey reviews
Rei tries to keep his feelings hidden from Ran, but when she clues in, she predicts a storm brewing among her group of friends, and she can't seem to stop wondering if she feels the same. RanxRei. Takes place around Volume 6. COMPLETE
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 38,359 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 11/16/2009 - Published: 8/9/2006 - Ran, Rei - Complete
A Kotobuki Christmas by Dry Tortugas reviews
Yuya and Ran enjoy a happy Christmas eve together. Lots of random fluff in here read if you like YuyaRan, ReiAya, and YamatoMiyu! that's how it should be
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,271 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/25/2005 - Complete
Death in Beautiful Black Strands by deirdre's dreams reviews
Rei Otohata and regretting. Sometimes dying isn't physical. My 1st attempt for an AYAREI sorta pairing...be surprised with the twist! Pls review!
GALS! - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,995 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/26/2007 - Published: 2/12/2007 - Complete
A Love Story to a Mole by Suuki-chan reviews
Yes, believe it. Love story of Aya and Rei is back. I'm only posting this so that my readers have something to read while they patiently wait for future chapters of Guardian. Enjoy!
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,551 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/2/2008 - Complete
Guardian by Suuki-chan reviews
He was her guardian, and refused to be anything more. She began changing that.
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,022 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/2/2008 - Published: 2/12/2008
Remembering Me by Monsterlife reviews
It’s hard to stay in the sideline watching him marrying your best friend, the person he dumps just to stay with you. And all you can do is watch the other way while he receive happiness from her. REIN Pairing
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,296 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/7/2008 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Complete
A SuperGal Holiday in a Nutshell by SweetnLowGirl77 reviews
1st up, Christmas! It's adorable loveydovey kawaiiness for the holidays! Full summary inside! all cannon couples, FYI
GALS! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,127 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/5/2008 - Published: 12/25/2007
Secrets in the Night by Eliannora reviews
Everyone has secrets. Even Rei. But what if those secrets were more dangerous than some? Lives and hearts on the line, he tries to protect all that he can. It doesn't make matters easier when a certain kogal puts her nose where it doesn't belong.
GALS! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,872 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/10/2008 - Published: 4/28/2008
The Story Goes on by Twilight Dove reviews
Epilogue is here! Aya already loves someone, can Rei bear to see her with someone else and will he be able to tell her how he feels? How 'bout if something bad happens will he be there for her even if she may never love him back again
GALS! - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,159 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/24/2008 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Complete