Home Community General The Darkness, or the light.
The Darkness, or the light.
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-27-10
Founder: My Thyla My Captain - Stories: 10 - Followers: 16 - id: 80002
These stories have one thing in common- They're all about love in some form. Be it with Oc, or actual characters themselves. be it with tradgety, horror, or humor. Not just any story can be accepted. I prefer the long, hearty stories that really talk about their relation ship. I love the gutwrenchingly beautiful stories that could make you cry, laugh, or anyother emotion. Ones that will really make you stop and think. Ones filled with passion, but also dark forces. Ones that make you clutch at the edge of y

A Cure for Bad Wishes by InoSakuShine reviews
Alice, as promised, returns to Wonderland. However, her friends discover that something is terribly wrong. Alice saved Underland, but can Underland save her? A certain Hatter will try. Eventual Alice/Hatter
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,103 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 22 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Mad World by thomthom830 reviews
Surrounded by her friends & family, Alice is celebrating her 21st birthday.Familiar faces are all around her.And one is very much a surprise.Is she dreaming or is this the truth? Please read and review!
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 29,537 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 5/30/2010 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Fairfarren, Alice by KHwhitelion reviews
He'd asked her to stay. Wanted her to stay. But she didn't, and when she left, she took with her his will to live. Can a Dormouse and a Queen convince her to return? Or is it already too late? Dark. AlicexHatter
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,921 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 186 - Updated: 4/26/2010 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
A Lost Promise by LadyBastet92 reviews
Over a hundred years ago, Alice left Underland with a promise to return, but never did. Now in the modern day, an Alice Kingsley finds herself in Underland, with no memories of her old friends and adventures, but with a whole new challenge to face. HxA MD
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,876 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 10/28/2010 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
You'd have to be Half Mad to Dream Me Up by xMadderxHatterx reviews
While Queens are mysteriously disappearing, Hatters are going mad...-er, Underland is falling to bits, our own Alice Kingsley must return to Underland, to fix everything once and for all in the topsy-turvy land she loves... as well as a broken heart.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,045 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/9/2010 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Alice in Underland: The Return by DariaSilver reviews
Book Two of the Alice in Underland trilogy. After two years, Alice returns to Underland to face a destiny far greater than she could ever have imagined.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 66 - Words: 258,884 - Reviews: 1201 - Favs: 591 - Follows: 366 - Updated: 7/25/2010 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Three Years by Bookkbaby reviews
AlicexHatter. It has been three years since she had last seen him. --"Are you ready to come back with me now?"--
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,511 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 34 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Madder Hatter by Stardino reviews
After Alice leaves, Hatter goes Madder. Now Absolem, McTwisp, and Mally must get her back. But before returning they must help her find the truth, the truth of herself. Wonderland also will be in danger. Review after reading. Tarrant/Alice
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,543 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 5/3/2010 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
The Mad Hatters' love by My Thyla My Captain reviews
He didn't know at first, but love was a terrible thing at times. What will, both the Mad Hatter and Alice do? What happens after she leaves? AliceXMad Hatter
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 27 - Words: 42,546 - Reviews: 475 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 219 - Updated: 5/26/2013 - Published: 3/6/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp