Home Community Anime/Manga Sailor Moon The Demando and Usagi Shrine.
The Demando and Usagi Shrine.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Sailor Moon, Since: 06-06-05
Founder: Kimiski - Stories: 105 - Followers: 48 - id: 16069
A Shrine dedicated to stories of any sort that are centered around Prince Demando and the beautiful goddess, Princess Serenity. Established before Prince Demando was added to the characters list, so there are actually more stories here! If you find some not on here or write one please let me know so I can submit them!

Dark demon Angel of Moon and Light by candelight reviews
Poem about Usagi and Prince Diamond as a demon and angel. The prince is desperately in love with the angel and sends her messages of affection. Will Usagi love or reject him?
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 422 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/28/2009 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Love Child by Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl reviews
13-year-old Aiko is a princess from Crystal Tokyo. She lives with her mother Serenity, her half-sister Usagi, and her stepfather Endymion. One thing she always wondered about was the identity of her real father. May change to T later on. Rate and review.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 241 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/1/2009 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
Casting Pearls by Foxlace reviews
Casting new dimensions on Selene, Endymion, Diamond, and Nephrenia; Casting Pearls illustrates the alternate reality that -should- have taken place. Forget what you know and learn this truth; Pearls should be cast before Diamonds and not swine.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,016 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/28/2012 - Published: 6/16/2009 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
Winter sleep by Peeweekiwi reviews
Serenity longs for her husband when she is lock away in the crystal prison. One-Shot songfic Artis:Olivia Song title:Winter Sleep
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,187 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
Warmth Within Punishment by GeishaKitten reviews
On what happens when Prince Diamond's ghost hovers near Usagi's bedside, wishing for the warmth and life which permeates it's surface. READ AND REVIEW
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,002 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
Heartbroken by Opalay Haddock reviews
When Serena's dream mirror was broken, Prince Diamond comes in and sees Serena on the floor and this is how he spills his emotions to her half dead body.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 495 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/9/2009 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
Loyalty: Redux by mooniestar-69 reviews
A re-telling of my fanfiction Loyalty. Usagi and the Senshi fight against the haughty Esmeraude only to find themselves in their most personal battle yet. Prince Demando/Usagi pairing, initially. Rated T for now, may be changed to M for adult situations.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,349 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/12/2009 - Published: 9/30/2009 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond
Blossoms of White by Phoenix To Flame reviews
Because even if the memories weren't his to begin with, Demando still remembers. UsagixDemando
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 306 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
Time and Time Again by SilentSniper reviews
The world had demanded justice for all the crimes he had committed against it. He was forced to repeat his life, bit by bit, until he understood what he had done was not justified. One-sided Demando/Neo-Queen Serenity and Demando/Usagi
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,539 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/5/2010 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Finding Heaven on Earth: Bye Bye Love by Ceara Ivory reviews
Inspired on the song by Jo De Messina, Serena finally gets sick of Darien's case of colic in the R Season and tells him to take a hike. Will this be a mistake? Will Reenie still exist? Will the future be destroyed? First in the Heaven on Earth series.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 27 - Words: 60,645 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/21/2012 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
Find Me in the Club by LaCorriveau reviews
A short little story about Prince Dimande's hangout on Earth, the Roulette nightclub, and what happens when Usagi shows up one night.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,840 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/28/2010 - Published: 3/18/2010 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Usagi's love for diamonds by i'm sailor mercury reviews
When Usagi happens to meet Diamond while doing her homework, they click really well and things just sort of happen. Fluff. DiamondXUsagi. R&R please!
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 345 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond
The Meaning of Love by Kaiyosei reviews
After Mamoru dies unexpectedly in battle, Usagi is left alone in a vulnerable state when Prince Demando captures her in an attempt to win her love.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 41,498 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 9/6/2010 - Published: 2/10/2009 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
Life or Love II by Anil Pheonix reviews
Diamond has been taken from her, the darkness enveloping him each day, currupting his heart. Usagi longsst to help him but must continue with her duties to protect the Earth and the Galaxy from dangers outside and unknown. Will she save him?
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,501 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 3/8/2010 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
Escapism by Serpentine Wisdom reviews
It’s wrong, so wrong she can’t even imagine a more bitter betrayal, but she still kisses him with a passion that surprises her. Diamond/Usagi
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,084 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
God, There's A Lot Of Butter On This Popcorn by Jakuki reviews
Princes from the future party with princess from the past. Demando and Saffiru pay Usagi and her senshi a visit. Co-authored with Roganu
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,274 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/21/2008 - Published: 8/10/2003 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond
Sailor Moon X by Suki reviews
It's just like those hard-headed, pretty guardian optimists to track down the Black Moon Clan and invite themselves to tea! Unfortunately, a pleasant, tranquil afternoon never was safe in the Sailor Moon universe. New enemies, new arc!
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 37,549 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/3/2008 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond
Pain Anger & Bitterness by Anil Pheonix reviews
Serena writes her thoughts about Diamond and what he did, what could have happened and what she hoped for him.It's sort of compleat but it's still possible for addition.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 659 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Sleepless Days and Tired Eyes by Madam Pegasus reviews
Dedicated to Nanako Tsusokei Wolf Miko. Thank you for your review. Another Diamond/Serenity fic. At first, this was going to be a one shot story, but thanks to you, my readers, I've been encouraged to write more chapters..CHAPTER 7 IS UP! Story is on hiatus at this time, but it hasn't been forgotten.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,596 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 8/19/2007 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
Crystal Tears and Diamond's Weak by Anil Pheonix reviews
I wish to hold you, to tell you that I love you deeply. It is only that you refuse me that I cannot kiss you For you refuse me, and loath me, I love you. Why can't you feel the same for me?
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 208 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/22/2007 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
Pygmalion's Lament by hitomi-kun reviews
This is how I imagined Prince Diamond would be when it comes to Serena...granting that he was Pygmalion and she was Galatea...
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 308 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2007 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Life or Love by Anil Pheonix reviews
Usags had nightmares of his death over the past three years. She's defeated Wiseman, Pharoh 90, and Galaxia, but can she go back to the time of her worst nightmare to save Prince Diamond, the man that loved her enough to die for her? More summery inside..
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 23 - Words: 31,869 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 5/11/2008 - Published: 10/1/2007 - Prince Dimande/Diamond, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Diamond's Misery, Pain, Heartache & Sorrow by Anil Pheonix reviews
Ok so this is a little something. I'm not sure if Should have this be a story or a oneshot but tell me what you think.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,203 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/21/2011 - Published: 5/15/2007 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond
Twins: Moon and Star by aldoraspritelette reviews
usagi and the rest of the scouts have younger twin sisters. usagi's twin is in love the diamond and turns him good. takes place after diamond kidnaps usagi. UsagiXMamoru, MikazukiXDiamond
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,391 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/23/2008 - Published: 5/17/2007 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond
Before the End by lapsi reviews
black moon arc
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 591 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/5/2007 - Published: 7/2/2007 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Prince Dimande/Diamond - Complete
84 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »