Home Community TV Shows Grey's Anatomy The Dirty Ex-Mistress and her Knight in Shining Whatever
The Dirty Ex-Mistress and her Knight in Shining Whatever
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Grey's Anatomy, Since: 09-27-05
Founder: twopiecesofvine - Stories: 177 - Followers: 119 - Staff: 1 - id: 22402
Derek and Meredith! That's all there is to it. The original Grey's couple [and in my opinion] the BEST couple. So if this couple is for you, so is this C2! Deredith 4 EVER![there are some other minor pairings too] and if you have any stories that you think belong in this C2, pm me with the title and author and I'll check it out! All suggestions are welcome! :]

Rainy, New Memory by McGonagall's Bola reviews
Set after 2.17 As We Know It. If you knew this was your last day on Earth, how would you want to spend it? Mer/Der -REWRITTEN!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 312 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Derek S., Meredith G. - Complete
She's So Heavy by LotsOfLove reviews
Derek Shepard is drunk, angry, and confused. What happens after he goes back into the trailer?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Derek S., Meredith G. - Complete
The Proposal by Silli112 reviews
My version of 5x14. MerDer Short OneShot
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 562 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/17/2009 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
Anything But Ordinary by DreamingAvidly reviews
Post Season 3 Finale- Meredith returns home from Christina's... and who said he wouldn't always come back? MerDer
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,420 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Derek S., Meredith G. - Complete
They Bring Me to You by TurnMyGriefToGrace reviews
She’s not big on holidays. He knows that. That’s why he didn’t go out and buy bouquets of roses or a teddy bear or anything else that she’d hold against him forever.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,907 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Derek S., Meredith G. - Complete
Not just the horizontal mambo by procrastinationsensation reviews
Meredith keeps having the dream where Derek dies. What does he do when he learns about it? Concurrent with season premiere
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,243 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
If by Chicleeblair reviews
Meredith Grey did not grow up with a family. But she could have, in many different ways. Collection of AUs
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,094 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
Hot Dogs by xiao chan reviews
Derek attempts to explain the facts of life to his three year old daughter...and ends up failing miserably. Just a one-shot, MerDer fluff!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 884 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/16/2008 - Complete
tequila by Cath1 reviews
You still remember the first first time. Vividly. Post S4 MerDer.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 875 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Complete
Do You Ever Get Weary by greymcdreamysgh reviews
MERDER. Future. Home. Love. Marriage. Family. Surgery.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 212,800 - Reviews: 402 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 5/12/2010 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
The Break Up by animummedicinae reviews
Oneshot. Breaking up is never clearly defined. MerDer fluff. ***On the M side of T....this is my first fic on this site and I don't know how the ratings work*** Please R&R! Thanks!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 398 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Complete
Tempt, Tempt, Tempting by MeredithGreyShepherd reviews
She was right here, in front of him, in a concealed elevator with the doors closed. Together. But yet so alone. DM FIC.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,196 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/10/2006 - Published: 1/9/2006
Just That Easy by MeredithGreyShepherd reviews
But as he sits back down, you can’t help but wonder if he did it on purpose, maybe just to see you smile, to see the happiness in your eyes come back, even if it was just for a few, quick seconds. DM drabble.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 805 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/21/2006 - Complete
Stuttering, Pretty Girls, Touching, and Buses by MeredithGreyShepherd reviews
Continuous drabbles of Derek and Meredith when they were younger.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 616 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/4/2006
Remind Me Why by chelseagrey reviews
Meet Meredith Grey, partygirl turned surgeon. Meet Derek Sheperd, serious neurosurgeon who just got divorced. What do you get when you put them together? A serious chemical reaction.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,634 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 22 - Published: 7/24/2006 - Complete
He Could Never Stay Angry With Her by MeredithGreyPotter1 reviews
A short oneshot written about what goes through Derek's head during the final MerDer scene in From a Whisper to a Scream. Please R&R! Not my best I'll admit, but I'd love to know what you think!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 760 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2006 - Complete
Still Holding On by Chicleeblair reviews
Meredith and Derek are learning to live their lives together. Alex and Izzie try to understand each either. Lexie is trying to do what no woman has succeeded at yet, understanding George.. Will what they learn help or hinder their relationships? .
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 61,300 - Reviews: 293 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 6/30/2008 - Published: 5/27/2008 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
Victory Champagne by storywriter84 reviews
Post 4:14, "The Becoming." Starts with Derek at the liquor store and continues from there. Reviews are appreciated. FINALLY FREAKING UPDATED! Officially a Bones/GA crossover fic as of Chapter Ten.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,358 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/21/2008 - Published: 5/12/2008
Everything Okay, Dr Grey? by surrendersomething reviews
Meredith and Derek - "nobody does it quite as good as you, why'd you have to be so good?"
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,096 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Complete
Some Kind of Wonderful by Sabrina Whitmore reviews
Meredith and Derek are happily married, with two kids living in New York. When something unexpected happens to Meredith how will Derek and the rest of there family cope?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,566 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/25/2008 - Published: 5/6/2008 - Complete
Of Shiny And Scalpel by teenage-dirtbag reviews
Of course Derek noticed. He always noticed. And all Meredith saw were doe eyes and dreamy eyes.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 585 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/6/2008 - Meredith G., Derek S.
And Why Do We Drink? by Chicleeblair reviews
Meredith is spending an evening at Joe's with her friends, when Derek enters and things start to shift. One-shot, post Piece of my Heart. Mer/Der.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,843 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/2/2008 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
The First Five Times by hibbleton reviews
Five vignettes, Derek/Meredith.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,880 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Complete
Opposing Forces by nolongertime reviews
Life is full of forces, they pull us together and break us apart. But, sometimes the push and pull of certain forces is too much to deny. What happens when Mer/Der collide in the military, one an officer and one enlisted? Completely AU Mer/Der
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 30,275 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/11/2009 - Published: 3/25/2008
Electrification by YouCouldBeHappy reviews
AU. Merder fluff. Meredith Grey just started her first year in med school. Derek Shepherd is the up and coming Neurosurgeon. How will meeting eachother affect their lives? R&R please!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 25,256 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 8/1/2010 - Published: 3/7/2008 - Meredith G., Derek S.
142 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »