Home Community Games Minecraft The Ender Chest
The Ender Chest
Follow .
Focus: Games Minecraft, Since: 05-28-12
Founder: MechanixAngel - Stories: 8 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 15 - id: 100486
Welcome to the fastest growing, newest, and most successful Minecraft community on the site! Holding many stories including Ears to Hear Us, The Miner's Destiny, and TPoM, The Ender Chest is becoming a phenomenon with the greatest, longest, most intricate stories on the site. In fact, there's now a new rule of no oneshots so that you can get your experience of the epic, long stories in a more organized place. You can PM MechanixAngel if you want to become part of the staff, so do that now!

Skinned by NightPyro reviews
On today's news local student Rose Nelson has been reported missing after her bus had a terrible accident. The problem with that: is that I'm Rose Nelson. My life has changed pretty quick with people I never thought I would hang out with, emotions that cant be shown, dark secrets, oh and I'm in my minecraft. Don't hear that every day now do you? (Rewritten and better then ever )
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,819 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 2/8/2013
Another Sad Story by ptrip3 reviews
In a world full of blocks, Steve must venture from the misty forests of Minecraft to stop a force that will destroy life on all worlds. Will he stop it or be killed with the rest of the mobs. Rated T just in case. Please review I want to know your thoughts. Currently on hiatus.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,156 - Reviews: 18 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 8/4/2012
The Heart of Meartis by RiverBlade1865 reviews
Nerdy college student Niko follows a strange girl into a portal to a different world. On Earth, the game Minecraft was based off of this world, but this world is much darker. Niko and the girl work to uncover the secrets of Meartis and encounter deceit and lies at every turn. Will Niko ever return to Earth alive? Thanks to deemuun@deviantart for allowing me to use the picture!
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,505 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/21/2012 - Published: 8/11/2012 - Complete
Saga of Survival by SuperWuppy reviews
When a teenager is thrust into the world of Minecraft in a twisted experiment, he must fight to survive and regain his memory. Rated T for possible violence.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,035 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/6/2012 - Published: 4/9/2012
The Minecraft Chronicles: The Beginning by HarryPotterEncyclopedia24 reviews
The three Users from each dimensions: Aether, Overworld, Nether, are teaming up to face the threat that may decide the fate of all three worlds. First story focuses on the Overworld where they search for the last Overworld Users, but the Creeper King and his minions won't let them be. Rated T for violence. WARNING: TESTING STORY. WEBTOON/COMIC REMAKE BEING DONE IN DEVIANTART
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 60,625 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 11/23/2012 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Complete
The Miner's Destiny by cynicalDreamers reviews
Meet Adeline Jones: A lonely girl who just turned 13. When her cousin gives her a necklace and introduces her to the game Minecraft for her birthday, her life turns upside-down as she gets warped into Minecraftia and discovers she and her new friends have to save the world. Rated T for lots of violence, annoying love triangles, obnoxious mysteries, and some suggestive thoughts.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 23 - Words: 113,266 - Reviews: 842 - Favs: 316 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Complete
Gone by exb756 reviews
Civilization has fallen. In the wake of a string of natural and manmade disasters, various factions strive for the most basic resources and the great cities of the world are left to ruin. One man tries to survive with a group of fractured refugees, as a war begins that will threaten everything still standing. Part I of The Simulation Arc. Rated T for intense violence and language.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 48 - Words: 169,625 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 6/24/2013 - Published: 6/17/2012 - Complete
Two Different Worlds by Alkirian reviews
She was from the Aether. He was from the Nether. The parents despise one another. Neither know where the other is from, or what they've gotten themselves into. Rated T because, well, you know, romance.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,117 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 12/15/2013 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Complete