Home Community Games Bully The Essence Of Adolescence
The Essence Of Adolescence
Follow .
Focus: Games Bully, Since: 05-07-09
Founder: Like.A.Puppet.Only.Dumber - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - id: 69745
This is a collection of my favourite Bully stories. Any character centric, any genre... basically anything that I read and liked! If there's anything you think should go here give me a PM with the link and I'll have a gander :D

Why Me?: A Story of Petey Sized Proportions by Faith Harris reviews
How Gary doesn’t understand personal space, and an explanation of why Petey wears pink.
Bully - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,080 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2008 - Complete
He Was Once My Brother by Esca Madeline reviews
Thad wasn't sure why he was writing the letter to defend Dan. After all, they were no longer brothers.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,252 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/9/2009 - Thad C., Dan W. - Complete
A Typical Lunch at Bullworth Academy by Kayf reviews
Bullworth Academy is so chaotic. Outside there are fights, and kids in trashcans. Inside there are volcanoes in the toilets, and corrupt teachers in the classrooms. So what's lunchtime like at this school? Oneshot. My first Bully fanfic!
Bully - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,643 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Complete
Heartbreaker by FEMME BOY reviews
Nobody said that love was easy. JOHNNY/PEANUT
Bully - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 295 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Johnny V., Peanut R. - Complete
Reconnected by if.i.dared.you reviews
Peter Kowalski and Gary Smith are reunited at last. Oneshot depicting what it would be like if Gary came back.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 879 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Gary S., Peter K.
Don't Say It by if.i.dared.you reviews
Additional triple backstory for Petey, Gary and Jimmy. Hopefully will add some insight into their selves.
Bully - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Complete
The Queen and the Outcast by if.i.dared.you reviews
Oneshot Gary and Mandy. Mandy and Gary discover a profound connection that neither will accept.
Bully - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 683 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Mandy W., Gary S.
Need You by if.i.dared.you reviews
Peter and Gary's relationship is questioned - foundation for support or friendship for something more?
Bully - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 339 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Peter K., Gary S.
Drawings by Ichireiro reviews
A Petey/Gary one shot.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 512 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2009 - Gary S., Peter K. - Complete
A Fun Trip by rockshocka4223 reviews
While hanging out at the carnival, Kirby ends up getting involved in the whole "Preps VS. Greasers" rivalry. He thought he'd get a huge beating for butting in, but his treatment is something of what you'd expect Lola to recieve. Johnny/Kirby SLASH ONESHOT
Bully - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/9/2009 - Kirby O., Johnny V. - Complete
Sex With Burton by rockshocka4223 reviews
Mr. Burton teaches Sex Ed. to the boys of Bullworth. Multiple slash undertones. If I'm posting too many stories here, just let me know, kay? Thank you! C:
Bully - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,799 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Complete
Never Coming Home by rockshocka4223 reviews
Jimmy has committed suicide and now he has to see how time is going to progress without him. But is it possible to regret leaving somebody behind? Jimmy/Petey SLASH *originally on bully bl* *Yes, I'm back to writing muliple chapters! C:*
Bully - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,068 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/3/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Complete
It's A Long Fall From Cloud Nine by The Tin Dogs Bollocks reviews
Elliott Nixon knew Bullworth wasn't going to be easy. Her plan was to keep her head down and try her best to be ignored, but that was before she pissed off the head cheerleader and got herself wrapped up in the plans of the school's resident megalomaniac.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 45 - Words: 103,585 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/19/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Gary S. - Complete
Running For Your Life Down Memory Lane by The Tin Dogs Bollocks reviews
It's been eight years since Elliott Nixon graduated from Bullworth Academy. Her life isn't what you would call perfect, but she's getting there. At least she was, until an old face turns up to bring everything to a grinding halt.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 24 - Words: 54,413 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/7/2009 - Published: 3/20/2009 - Jimmy H., Gary S. - Complete
Bully Surfs FF Net by rockshocka4223 reviews
Whenever Petey wonders about everybody's existence, the students make a rather disturbing discovery about themselves. Some Implied Slash Pairings. Written in a completely new way to me. WARNING.....ummm.....this is completely random. Enjoy!
Bully - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,499 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/16/2009 - Complete
It's Not Your Fault by rockshocka4223 reviews
Ricky's depressed about his ex-girlfriend again and feels like his world is destoyed. Luckily for him, a very trusted friend comes along to cheer him up. Ricky/Norton fluffy slash. :p I had a very flufftastic moodset to write this. :D
Bully - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Norton W., Ricky P. - Complete
Silent by if.i.dared.you reviews
Cornelius and Jimmy are together, and Bullworth is starting to regain a sense of normality after the chaos that broke out only months ago. But then Corny sees something that begins to haunt him - and starts to affect everything around him.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,458 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/30/2009
We're Not Gonna Take It by rockshocka4223 reviews
Jimmy, Johnny, and Gord are all fed up with Lola's constant bullshit and meet up to devise a plan to break it off with her. Jimmy/Johnny/Gord SLASH Oneshot This is my first time ever doing a threesome pairing so please....don't be TOO harsh. *puppy eyes*
Bully - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Complete
Running Up That Hill by brilliantmemories reviews
Craving are hard to break but addictions are nearly impossible. Bif couldn't hold back his feelings for Derby, but now everything's become unravelled and for someone, it's the end of their story." Slash ensures. Has M rated scenes.
Bully - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,592 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/3/2009 - Published: 4/11/2009 - Bif T. - Complete