Home Community Games Star Wars The Exile and Mical Stories
The Exile and Mical Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Wars, Since: 03-13-09
Founder: Lady Exile - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 67972
I've only seen a couple of Exile and Mical stories, and it makes me mad. So I'll add some great stories into here, and hopefully people will write more. Some might have the Rating 'M' so make sure you select 'M' to see the stories.

To The Brink by DyrraDegan reviews
This story begins with The Exile's return to consciousness after Kreia's attack on Dantooine. I have written this as a challenge both to embroider together the plot at the end and to do it without Atton. Please read and review. LSFExileMical
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,366 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/16/2007 - Published: 7/12/2007 - Complete
Lost Love by Clover64 reviews
When the Exile loses the one she loved, will she be able to get on with her life or will the weight of his death destroy what little control she has left? Will she risk losing everything and everyone that she loves...for revenge? Mical&Exile pairing
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 40,157 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/24/2005 - Published: 11/30/2005 - Exile/Meetra Surik, Mical/Disciple - Complete
Lost Love II by Clover64 reviews
Sequel to Lost Love. The Exile is being hunted down by an unknown enemy? Will all the secrets and dangers that surround her finally become too much for her to handle? Mical&Exile pairing
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,425 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/26/2007 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Exile/Meetra Surik, Mical/Disciple
Extensive Medical Training by CortessaBlatt reviews
The exile hasn't been feeling so well... ExileMical. Oneshot.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,175 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/26/2006 - Complete