Home Community Games F.E.A.R. The F.E.A.R. Revision Team
The F.E.A.R. Revision Team
Follow .
Focus: Games F.E.A.R., Since: 07-19-11
Founder: EmoBlackie - Stories: 23 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 7 - id: 93962
A place where all fans of F.E.A.R. come together to share their ideas of how they believe the storyline should go and a chance to see those ideas come to life with the optional help of other members. Team projects and activities are optional so make certain that its what you are willing to put the time and effort into.

A Far Cry From by VampireQueenMinami-SquidKi reviews
Alma's look into the same status her and Becket share. One-shot & Spoilers for the end of F.E.A.R 2
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 435 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Complete
Dark Embrace by Halamee2559 reviews
All she had ever wanted was to see him again, the young boy that opened her heart so long ago. After spending an eternity without solace, suffering in cold silence... she finally can. Alma x Becket, F.E.A.R.2 novel, very mature themes
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,342 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 9/24/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009
Entering the Light by The Tainted Knight reviews
An alternate take on the ending of F.3.A.R from the perspective of our favorite pregnant ghost.
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,222 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Alma W., Point Man - Complete
Hatred by Peptuck reviews
Standing amidst the ruins and hellfire she has left, he must grapple with the aftermath of what she has done to him, the only emotions he can feel toward her, and what he must do next. One-shot, post-Project Origin.
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,096 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Complete
Mine by nottragedi reviews
Post-FEAR2: Project Origin Alma does not like to share. Game spoilers included.
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Complete
Mine and Mine Alone by Sergeant Daniel reviews
A short one-shot of my favorite couples in F.E.A.R. AlmaxBecket
F.E.A.R. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 180 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Sgt. Becket, Alma W. - Complete
The Third Child by EvatriceChan reviews
Cecilia Wade or maybe Cecilia Beckett Is Alma's third child. This is a fanfiction of her life. Note: THIS IS WHAT I THINK ALMA'S THIRD CHILD WILL BE LIKE IN F.3.A.R.! THIS IS IN NO WAY THE REAL BABY'S CHARACTER. Please Enjoy : Reviews are appreciated!
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 899 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Complete
FEAR 4: The End of Days Prologue by EmoBlackie reviews
The 3rd child is born and is now 11 years old and very angry at their brother. All the child wants is its family back...even if that means killing their own brother to do so.
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,697 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2011 - P. Fettel, Alma W. - Complete
FEAR 2: Project Paragon by EmoBlackie reviews
AU. They say you always remember your first kiss as well as your first love. For Alma and her 'lover' this precious memory is tested. This is how it began. Two children, a boy and girl, find solace in each other but with Harlan around what will happen?
F.E.A.R. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,306 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 10/19/2012 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Alma W., Sgt. Becket