Home Community TV Shows X-Files The FBI's Most Unwanted
The FBI's Most Unwanted
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows X-Files, Since: 07-18-11
Founder: IAmLoisLane - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - id: 93926
This is going to be a community for stories that are good. They may be MSR, they may be excellent cases, they may be a little of both, but one thing is consistent, the writing will make you happy. Now, that is not to say these will all be happy-ending stories. I just get tired of looking around for good writers, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I thought I'd start a collection of what I consider well written X Files fan fiction. (This is not a self-promotion community, though I may put one or two of my

Reprimands and Consequences by LostinOblivion reviews
Skinner receives an email from the organizer of the Bureau team-building seminar, and has a little chat with his agents about their behavior.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,157 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Complete
Love Bug by ya-fic reviews
Scully's blind date with a charming doctor leads our favorite FBI agents to an unexpected X-File and forces them to confront their own feelings for each other. Season 6. Just before The Unnatural.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 77 - Words: 106,520 - Reviews: 499 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 12/25/2011 - Published: 1/16/2011 - D. Scully, F. Mulder