Home Community General The Fanfic Blacklist
The Fanfic Blacklist
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-11-07
Founder: Who's Asking - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 42279
A C2 that features the worst fanfiction featured on this site. Any bad enough story can make it in. WARNING: not recommended for nonmasochists.

Tsukiko Moiev: My Story by power2dapeople reviews
a girl is struck by lightning, giving her great power, and causing her village, Village Hidden in the Clouds, great fear. this is her story about her life. my OC.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 15,502 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/16/2007 - Published: 7/5/2007 - Naruto U., Obito U./Tobi - Complete
Please Don't Go by Broken Valentine reviews
Well, I have gotten so many flames for this story already. Please stop flaming me! I spent my hard earned time writing this! Yes, I killed off Itachi. DarkAngel, forgive me. ItaSaku. If you don't like the paring or story then, DON'T REVIEW!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/25/2007 - Published: 11/27/2006 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
Daddy's Little Girl by Broken Valentine reviews
Sasuke, being the abusive person he is, is very abusive to Naruto. But they both hate one thing, having their daughter see all the fighting. This is the first yaoi fic I have ever written. Please be nice and please R&R. NaruSasu, MPreg, Song fic, Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Bitter Crimson Tears by Broken Valentine reviews
I thought of this when I was bored. It's kinda sad. It will be a twoshot. WARNING: Character death. Please R&R
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 612 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2006 - Deidara
Karaoke! by Broken Valentine reviews
It's a Karaoke night for The 9 Rookies, Gai's Team, The Sand Sibs and a surprise apperence of my OC's, my friend's OC, and the Akatsuki gang! Note: MUST READ MY PROFILE TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY OCS! Please R&R.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,075 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/1/2006 - Published: 10/13/2006 - Complete
High School by Broken Valentine reviews
Well, it's another high school fic! Wars and romances, breakups and makeups! Parings: SasuxHina, NaruxIno, NejixTen, ShikaxTema, DeixOC, GaaxOC, ItaxOC.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 927 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/26/2007 - Published: 11/13/2006
Toshira Uchiha, Alive and Kicking by writer02135 reviews
Itachi didn't kill all of the clan. His little sister, Toshira Uchiha, survived. Sasuke finds her after six years, when she's 10 years old.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 7,611 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/25/2007 - Published: 4/22/2007
To Protect the Aburame by blackdragon333 reviews
Finally! A fanfic starring Shino & Aki, which means fall in Japanese. I thought that was fitting because Shino likes bugs, which like fall, which would mean that Shino should like Aki. I dunno, my thought train is offtrack a lot. REDONE! It's better :D
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,491 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/6/2008 - Published: 4/2/2007 - Shino A., Shino A. - Complete
The Angel and the Demon by Snow on a Sunny Day reviews
Kana Uchiha, younger sister to Sasuke Uchiha, is on her way to becoming a great Shinobi. Will she accomplish her dream while battling rouge ninjas, hardships..and even love? NarutoxOC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,199 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 7/1/2010 - Published: 4/2/2006 - Naruto U.
Ten Tails of the Gods by Anime crazed girl reviews
She was normal. She had her perfections, her faults. She had a normal life, but something went horribly wrong...and now...a burden that could kill her is put upon her. With her friends with her, can she overcome this? Or will it kill her? Summary inside!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 60 - Words: 294,176 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Neji H., Sasuke U. - Complete