Home Community General The Fanfiction Forum's Community
The Fanfiction Forum's Community
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 04-28-07
Founder: Loki Nishizaki - Stories: 624 - Followers: 245 - Staff: 4 - id: 45162
Talent. Skill. Imagination. A collection of fanfiction gathered by members of the new fanfiction forum. All fics and fandoms are accepted as long as they fit certain criteria. Most important are quality and logic.

The Fledgling Year by Schmo and Sushi reviews
Cor's mission is to explore Archenland and learn about his people. Aravis's mission is to find him a suitable bride. Their only obstacles? Each other. And, of course, the occasional rogue dragon. [Aravis/Cor. Canon compliant.]
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 89 - Words: 395,257 - Reviews: 1567 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 274 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 1/9/2010 - [Aravis, Shasta/Cor] Corin
What You Leave Behind by Newcomb reviews
The Mirror of Erised is supposed to show your heart's desire - so why does Harry Potter see only vague, blurry darkness? Aberforth is Headmaster, Ariana is alive, Albus is in exile, and Harry must uncover his past if he's to survive his future.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 108,582 - Reviews: 512 - Favs: 1,448 - Follows: 1,873 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 10/14/2014 - [Harry P., Fleur D.] Cho C., Cedric D.
Appeal of Authority by jacobk reviews
Sakura is back in Konoha after a flurry of dangerous missions, safe and sound. Or so she thinks. Life in a ninja village is never simple, and she's going to find out what it really means to be Tsunade's protege. In the mean time, Konoha's enemies are hardly idle... Sequel to Trial by Ninja.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 38,469 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 555 - Follows: 805 - Updated: 3/30 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Sakura H., Tsunade S.
Skyros: The Peerless by Jefardi reviews
Gamer-verse: A character study of Gamer!Pyrrha Nikos with a twist. Oh and apparently this is the 6,700th story for the RWBY category. Woo. [Cover art provided by Flowerofpimps]
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,163 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 212 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 2/18 - Pyrrha Nikos, Ruby Rose, Jaune Arc, Blake Belladonna
Professor Arc by Coeur Al'Aran reviews
He didn't know the first thing about teaching, Hell, he didn't even know the first thing about fighting! A shame then, that his forged documents painted the picture of an accomplished and skilled warrior. Now he's trapped teaching students his own age how to be hunters, when he doesn't even know himself! "This can't be too hard right... heh... who am I kidding, I'm screwed."
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 48,774 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 652 - Follows: 710 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 12/18/2014 - Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Jaune Arc
A Magus in Aincrad by Wavelet365 reviews
Kayaba just wanted everyone to play his death game fairly. Waver just wanted to understand the gaming rig which had reduced the Heaven's Feel to mere magecraft. And Rin was only in it for the full scholarship to the Clock Tower. Unfortunately, Kayaba ended up with a cheating magus, Waver got saddled with having to rescue a student, and Rin ended up stuck inside a video game.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,255 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 12/2/2014 - Published: 12/1/2014 - Rin T., Waver V.
The Hogwarts Strike Team by Myricle reviews
An older and more experienced Harry and Hermione return to their first year at Hogwarts. Their goals? Assassinate Death Eaters, destroy Horcruxes, and deal with Voldemort's hidden contingency plan... by any means necessary. And maybe they'll fix a few other things along the way.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 199,006 - Reviews: 836 - Favs: 1,696 - Follows: 2,556 - Updated: 5/20 - Published: 11/6/2014 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Seventh Horcrux by Emerald Ashes reviews
The presence of a foreign soul may have unexpected side effects on a growing child. I am Lord Volde...Harry Potter. I'm Harry Potter. In which Harry is insane, Hermione is a Dark Lady-in-training, Ginny is a minion, and Ron is confused.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 21 - Words: 104,212 - Reviews: 668 - Favs: 2,196 - Follows: 1,638 - Updated: 2/3 - Published: 9/7/2014 - Harry P. - Complete
The Glass Menagerie by Person With Many Aliases reviews
Tempered by fire, and as beautiful as crystal, but in the end, their shape is still that of an animal. Velvet Scarlatina's quest to survive the outside world, control the biggest bunch of miscreants and psychotics Vale has ever seen, become a mighty warrior and huntress, and maybe, just maybe, even graduate from school.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 92,566 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 3/22/2014 - OC, Velvet Scarlatina
Knight of the Sun by Sayle reviews
When Naruto finds himself in the land of Drangleic every time he sleeps, it doesn't take long to realise it is horribly real. Unsure of why he goes there and struggling to progress in a world where death is an inconvenience, it will be a test for his will to succeed the likes of which the Academy Student has never faced before. He cannot come through the crucible unchanged.
Crossover - Naruto & Dark Souls - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 31,793 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 552 - Updated: 11/14/2014 - Published: 6/19/2014
The Games We Play by rgm0005 reviews
It began after I got rejected by Signal again, though at the time I had no idea what was happening. Titles and levels suddenly appeared above people's heads and then weird things began to happen, as if I was in a game. And then, I realize I was in a game. But...if my life is a game, I'm going to win it. My name's Jaune Arc and I'm the Gamer. RWBY/The Gamer.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 118,578 - Reviews: 1190 - Favs: 2,255 - Follows: 2,239 - Updated: 5h - Published: 7/27/2014 - Jaune Arc, Ozpin, Cinder Fall, Ruby Rose
Shinji and the Doctor by machiavelli reviews
Fourteen-year-old Shinji Ikari finds himself being mentored by the greatest English teacher in the multiverse. The real question is, will the strange man called the Doctor help save the world - or end it? (Cover art by Epsthian-Artist on DeviantArt. Used with permission.)
Crossover - Doctor Who & Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 80 - Words: 139,125 - Reviews: 979 - Favs: 837 - Follows: 883 - Updated: 2/9 - Published: 9/8/2011 - 10th Doctor, Shinji I., Misato K., Asuka L. S.
Palimpsest by Larry Huss reviews
Hermione gets some of the answers early. She has trouble understanding what all the questions are.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 114,720 - Reviews: 726 - Favs: 1,197 - Follows: 1,604 - Updated: 9/4/2014 - Published: 5/18/2012 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Pieces out of Line by Wrathie Winsre reviews
A new piece could change so many things, but the same applies for pieces that could be aligned better as well. The world of RWBY with small, but major changes that would change their world as we know it. An AU Crossover fic.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 171,426 - Reviews: 386 - Favs: 644 - Follows: 660 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 3/16/2014 - Shirō E., Ruby Rose
Clockwork and a teacup by Artsome reviews
What if you open your eyes and find yourself in the Naruto world? What would happen with a Sakura with a different mindset and knowledge of the future? - Another OC falls into Naruto. But hey, I want to be original (maybe not), so my OC Insert wakes up in Sakura's body. Of course I'm going to change a lot more of the plot. Curious? Stay and read. :)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 116,588 - Reviews: 640 - Favs: 1,333 - Follows: 1,558 - Updated: 12/21/2014 - Published: 11/8/2012 - Sakura H., OC
A Demon Among Devils by The Crimson Lord reviews
Igor had asked him to die for the world. She would ask him to die for her. Problem was, he didn't really like dying, not for a second time, at least.
Crossover - Persona Series & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 250,732 - Reviews: 3639 - Favs: 3,393 - Follows: 3,044 - Updated: 3/7 - Published: 3/29/2014 - Minato A.
Pam, Pete, and Harley by Wiggles-n-stuff reviews
Good ol' Parker Luck. Peter Parker is living with two very attractive ladies. Both are strong, intelligent... and villains. Oh boy. Spidey is sucked into the DC verse by accident, and immediately stumbles upon the two women. How will the web-head deal with this new world, and what's the goal of the Sirens in keeping him under thumb? Cover Art by Comfort Love and Adam Withers
Crossover - Batman & Spider-Man - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 123,094 - Reviews: 374 - Favs: 837 - Follows: 811 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 9/20/2013 - Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Peter P./Spider-Man
Fate be Changed by Araceil reviews
Reborn as a Hobbit, Willowyn Proudfoot isn't about to let a doughy potato like Bilbo Baggins get himself killed on Gandalf's hairbrained idea of an adventure. She's taking his place. For better or worse. (fem!Hobbit!Harry, major canon!divergence)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 141,977 - Reviews: 2837 - Favs: 3,429 - Follows: 3,740 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 6/21/2014 - Harry P., Thorin, Bilbo B.
Trouble by Wanda Ginny Greenleaf reviews
Harry Potter is a thief and a lawbreaker long before he gets his letter. Upon discovering he's a wizard, he sets out for the wizarding world - but he's doing things his way. Dumbledore has no idea what his decision to leave Harry with the Dursleys has wrought. Harry/Multi, darkish, some Dumbledore bashing, rating may go up later.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 19 - Words: 95,011 - Reviews: 1214 - Favs: 2,919 - Follows: 2,236 - Updated: 11/3/2013 - Published: 8/30/2013 - Harry P., Astoria G., Daphne G. - Complete
Biting the Hand That Feeds You by Andrew Joshua Talon reviews
AU Start to Sixth Year. What do you do to stop a genocidal dark wizard? Try appeasement. If it sinks your entire economy, well... That just makes things more interesting.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 120,263 - Reviews: 855 - Favs: 1,035 - Follows: 1,007 - Updated: 7/5/2014 - Published: 4/21/2014 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Pansy P.
Naruto Catches a Goblin by JellyfishBlues reviews
In which Naruto catches a goblin, claims that Sasuke laughs like a monkey, sort of learns to read, and other tales of idiocy. :: Oneshot compilation :: ongoing :: much stupider than it sounds ::
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 21 - Words: 26,296 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 5/22/2014 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Naruto U.
The Arithmancer by White Squirrel reviews
Hermione grows up as a maths whiz instead of a bookworm and tests into Arithmancy in her first year. With the help of her friends and Professor Vector, she puts her superhuman spellcrafting skills to good use in the fight against Voldemort.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 70 - Words: 435,720 - Reviews: 2571 - Favs: 1,870 - Follows: 2,418 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 1/31/2014 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., S. Vector
Uzumaki Treasure by Cassie's Bedlam reviews
Time-Travel fic. She appeared out of nowhere, protected by the chakra of a fallen Uzumaki. Uzumaki Mito named her Takara as she was once treasured by an Uzumaki. Takara, who would become her dearest friend. Takara, who claims to remember nothing. Takara, who will change the shinobi world for the Uzumaki who treasured her. Takara with her pink hair and green eyes.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,045 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 905 - Follows: 978 - Updated: 5/26/2014 - Published: 10/11/2013 - Sakura H., Mito U.
Applied Cultural Anthropology, or by jacobk reviews
... How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Cruciatus. Albus Dumbledore always worried about the parallels between Harry Potter and Tom Riddle. But let's be honest, Harry never really had the drive to be the next dark lord. Of course, things may have turned out quite differently if one of the other muggle-raised Gryffindors wound up in Slytherin instead.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 121,468 - Reviews: 1285 - Favs: 2,299 - Follows: 2,968 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 4/26/2013 - Hermione G., Severus S.
Swinging Pendulum by cywscross reviews
"Too dangerous to live," Central 46 declares. Locked up in Muken with half-healed wounds and helpless rage, Ichigo gets another chance to save his fellow Visored when the Spirit King whisks him away and offers him a deal. He accepts and promptly gets his ass dumped in the past. Like, WAY back in the past. Ichigo really should be used to impossible things happening to him by now.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 84,793 - Reviews: 2226 - Favs: 6,041 - Follows: 5,820 - Updated: 1/20/2014 - Published: 6/23/2013 - Ichigo K.
403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »