Home Community Games Harvest Moon The Farmer's Collection of Quick Fics
The Farmer's Collection of Quick Fics
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 05-11-07
Founder: The Scarlet Sky - Stories: 87 - Followers: 4 - id: 45716
Well, sometimes we all need to enjoy a quick refreshing read. We don't always have the time to read long fics or search through untried stories. So, here's a collection of good Harvest Moon oneshots and twoshots. Enjoy.

Sweet Escape by Ekoaleko reviews
Carl is fiendishly awkward and Katie is full of surprises. Christmas corniness inevitably ensues. Dedicated to Tozz.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,617 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Carl, Katie
Con Grazia by Ekoaleko reviews
In which Gustafa awkwardly helps Lumina find her grace. And herself.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,848 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Published: 5/13/2009 - Gustafa, Lumina - Complete
I Wrote This Down For You by Kuruk reviews
Figures that a secret she didn't even know she was keeping would keep her from leaving. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,288 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Nami, Rock - Complete
Love Sick by Breadaknee reviews
This stupid storm just had to wreak havoc on my day off. And it didn't help that he came in and got sick, leaving me to clean up the mess. Yeah...my life sucks. Jack x Ann. HM:FoMT.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,067 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Ann, Jack
Of Broaches and Breakups by Smash Genesis reviews
I didn’t understand at all. Cliff had left the town – left me – and yet, I was cheerful like there wasn’t a tomorrow to be cheerful in. It was the broach, wasn’t it? The one Gray gave me. FOMT Gray x Ann
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,121 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/25/2009 - Ann, Gray - Complete
The Darkest Hour by Dionysus S reviews
Beast of England, beast of Ireland. Beast of every land and clime," She came towards me, singing that song of death, swinging her blessed sickle to and fro. "Harken well and spread my tidings of the golden future time."
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,254 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Complete
Mastermind by HmGirly reviews
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. Namely, Jack. Christmas present for BlueCupcakes.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,171 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2008 - Ann, Jack - Complete
Charmed, I'm Sure by sugarapplesweet reviews
Kai was known as a genuine charmer, a true ladies' man. However, what if there was someone who could see through to his insecurities just below the surface? A fluffy, little one-shot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,275 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2008 - Kai, Mary - Complete
Hard Headed Woman by sugarapplesweet reviews
When your heart is always broken and you need someone to make it better, why not have a friend to spend the day with? Especially if there's a chance it could become something more.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,334 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Published: 9/21/2008 - Muffy, Nami - Complete
Chicken Run by Mage the Observer reviews
A chicken thinks it's a road runner, Popuri goes on a wild goose chase, and all of Mineral Town had better duck.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,297 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Published: 10/16/2008 - Popuri - Complete
Pretty Lady by Rozewater reviews
Little Hugy wants someone to play with, and the pretty lady down the street is his only company. Set a few years before Jack comes to Forget-Me-Not Valley. -OLD-
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 859 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/20/2008 - Hugh, Lumina - Complete
Hopeless Romantic by Moonlit Dreaming reviews
Ever since starting her life in the Valley, Jill has watched from the side as her friends paired up and found happiness. Now she believes it's her turn. DSCute, Oneshot. JillxRick.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,898 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/20/2008 - Jill, Rick - Complete
Healing the Heart by HmGirly reviews
All the blacksmith training in the world wouldn't make me as strong as that woman. GrayxElli.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,866 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Gray, Elli - Complete
Because You're a Jerk by Kuruk reviews
"Why me?" the purple-haired farmer asks softly. The lady replies as if it were obvious. "Quite frankly, Jamie, it's because you're a jerk." And that is all it takes.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/23/2011 - Published: 5/19/2008 - Jamie, Dia - Complete
Expect a Disaster by Mage the Observer reviews
Harris expected just another standard breakup of a bar room brawl that night. Aja expected a quiet night getting gloated at by her father. That was hardly what either of them got.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,986 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/15/2008 - Harris, Aja - Complete
Witch by Ekoaleko reviews
In all honesty, I could have any woman I wanted. Yet in the end, it didn’t turn out that way…Let’s just say that, never in an eternity had I pictured myself falling in love with a witch. Jack x Witch Princess
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,071 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/31/2008 - Complete
Say Something! by Suupaa Pandaroo reviews
She was pissed, and did she have a right to be. Despite the fact that she visited him everyday, he wouldn't say a word. Not one damn word. Kappa x Claire.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2008 - Complete
Let it Last Forever by Ekoaleko reviews
First Rick's father, and now Popuri... isn't family supposed to last forever? And if not, why can't it?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,028 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/14/2007 - Complete
Clarity by Moonlit Dreaming reviews
Ann struggles to make the most of a busy, Winter's night at the Inn, only to realise she's got a lot more in her life than she first thought. Jack x Ann, Fluff. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,866 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Ann, Jack - Complete
Lamentations by Kuruk reviews
Love is fickle, love is never fair. Try as she might, Claire can never replace Karen's place in his heart... but sometimes love has something better in store for us.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/21/2007 - Claire, Rick - Complete
Almost There by Rhianwen reviews
Summer is almost here, and the world is beautiful. KaiMuffy, AUish flufffest.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,766 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/15/2007 - Kai, Muffy - Complete
Regretting The Faults by kisa-chan-2006 reviews
I will always regret that I didn't stop you, and tell you the truth. MaryGray xOnesidedx
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 604 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/22/2007 - Complete
In Love And Bitterness by Moonlit Dreaming reviews
Mary and Rick have finally married, but are they truly happy? The sequel to my oneshot, Out Of His League. Mary x Rick, Gray x Claire. MFoMT.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,289 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2007 - Mary, Rick - Complete
Abstractions of a Vixen and Shadow by Ekoaleko reviews
He's been hurt way too many times, yet he can't help but love her. Who knew that engaging in one simple conversation with a little girl could trigger so much meaning? Is love truly abstract? Henry x Eve... you read that right! For RainbowMelody.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,071 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/17/2007 - Eve, Henry - Complete
The Need to Be Needed by Kuruk reviews
It's simple to her: Doctors marry their nurses and librarians stay cooped up in their libraries. Simple, right? Sometimes, librarians couldn't be more wrong...
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,139 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/15/2007 - Mary, Doctor Trent/Tim - Complete
87 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »