Home Community Anime/Manga Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール The Filtered Oc Stories of Tokyo Ghoul
The Filtered Oc Stories of Tokyo Ghoul
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール, Since: 12-07-15
Founder: NecroPriestess - Stories: 19 - Followers: 5 - id: 122633
It's usually pretty hard to find good Oc stories in Fanfiction. You want a story with good grammar, a good Oc, and enough of the writer's own personal flair so that it doesn't feel like you're re-reading the manga. Well have no fear, that's what this community is all about. We've sifted through the crap to find the gold. All the Oc stories are guaranteed to be the best within the Tokyo Ghoul fandom, or...Well we can't give you your time back. We're not wizards.

LA Ghoul by Digital Creator reviews
Aogiri Tree has crossed the Pacific to Los Angeles in order to create the perfect artificial ghoul. The CCG in Tokyo has dispatched a team to deal with this issue. Caught in the middle of this is a medical student named Levi. Who has a short amount of time to uncover the truth, and find the help he needs.
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 17,265 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/27/2016 - Published: 4/21/2016 - Tatara
Red Strings and Broken Cages by tsukurimamika reviews
"It doesn't matter. If she happens to do something that might endanger the CCG or our squad, I will personally exterminate her." With his eyes a shade darker, his mouth set on a grim line, he was determined to figure out the missing pieces. He didn't expect the conflicts up ahead though. [juuzou,s.]
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,084 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/11/2016 - Published: 6/29/2015 - Kaneki K./Haise S., Juuzou S., Shinohara Y.
Antonym by Tiny Octopus reviews
Ken's love of books has led him to ill-fated meetings twice before. The third time it happens, he is not the one on the receiving end of misfortune, but it still hurts.
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,752 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 454 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 5/23/2015 - Published: 3/28/2015 - [Kaneki K./Haise S., OC] - Complete
Trypanophobia by Midorima Kazunari reviews
Not everyone has a high tolerance for needles and Clive's protective side rises in Uta's defense. (Part of my TG Phobia series, and a sequel to Syngenesophobia.)
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,880 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 28 - Published: 9/29/2015 - [OC, Uta] Juuzou S., Akira M.
Parasitical Deals by Haruhi02 reviews
Slow on the update, slow on the intake, then burning with hate so hot it burns the very thread of sanity she walks on. She's forced into the most vicious cycle of change and turns into something she never thought she'd be and all she can do now is smile.
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Crime - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,263 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/27/2016 - Published: 3/1/2016 - Tsukiyama S., Uta, Amon K., OC - Complete
Glassy Mind by AnimeGirl2258 reviews
My mind is jumbled, messy, askew, I write in this journal because... I'm not sure... There's a boy here... Will he hurt me? Rei Suzuya x OC
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,478 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/21/2016 - Published: 1/6/2016 - Complete
More Than a Passing Fancy by DashDaring reviews
When Tatara falls in love with a girl he'd planned on eating, things get a little complicated for the Aogiri leader. A story of loyalty and deceit, and the tragic attempt to bridge two worlds. TataraxOC, AU, pre-Anteiku raid.
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,052 - Reviews: 287 - Favs: 465 - Follows: 509 - Updated: 4/25/2020 - Published: 8/1/2014 - OC, Tatara
A Time for Healing by pancakes21 reviews
Although the – unnamed – boy had only arrived into CCG custody going on six weeks now, he had quite the file. Harming three investigators, one academy instructor, a handful of police officers, along with those two therapists Shinohara had mentioned. The list went on and on, and the only thing Emiko couldn't believe, was that she actually agreed to take up his case.
Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 41,717 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 3/23/2017 - Published: 8/27/2015 - Juuzou S., Shinohara Y. - Complete